Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House (45024 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by haslaw(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c the bitter and unhappy OSU dwarf.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by AngelicBeing: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am patiently waiting for CeeC's stupid sister to come and defend her more stupid sister's actions.
l will flog Cc and the sister, I will be in bigbrother house tonight to deliver cc from her witchcraft grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by XingXhang(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:
CEEC enjoy the head of House reach midweek .

So wat?

They never wanted to give it to her anyway, but she defiantly succeeded in the midst of her enemy.

What is there to enjoy when nobody has ever been kicked out of that position and she's the first to experience such humiliation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Kotodoctor: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
This what happen when you don't understand your culture enough.

Strong female african women exists. But not in a arrogant disrespectful way. African lead women, know first. They are not ignorant.

That was how tb boss was trying to portray herself as one thing one thing. At the end could not recite our beloved national anthem. Now she is busy snapping picture with flowers everywhere. That's the only thing in their heads. No knowledge to impact.

This one that is yapping and running her mouth left right may not be able to recite the anthem too.

Note that people were not laughing tboss because she could not recite it(hell so many people can't either). They were laughing her Cus she de claim i2k.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Obiossy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
rubbish
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Antipob777(f): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Anybody who has ignored and IPOB blood behaves like mad person.
I'm not surprise, even ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu acted same way.
This is a wake up call for our info people to learn to respect others in public.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Mutemenot(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:
i just had to keep my calm when i read her bio and saw she's an igbo girl

truth: after hausa peeps the next Nigerian problem is majorly igbos

Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in naija. I can't even associate Cee C to any tribe in this country. She's absolutely possessed

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by shekauvsbuhari: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

honestly, people whose brain function like this is de real problem of not just nigeria but de african continent. That is why moorons would be selected to keep everybody stagnant bcs they come from a certain tribe.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Obiossy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

useless Fool.. you will die young,if you don't take time, be careful.. your linage is cursed..slaves of Alimi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by debanj1986: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
What a pity? Hmmmmm no good news once from naija yet some stupid pepu are even promoting bad youth that we call our future leaders... It is well oooo
NotBeenPaid:
This shows that we don't have security forces in Nigeria anymore.

The annoying thing was that he entered the premises with 3 tinted vehicles and with a truck loaded with police officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8CZOo8ojc

Please go and get your PVC ready
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
DID CEEC GET MORE STIKES THAN TOBI ON THE SHOW?

TOBI THAT ALMOST GOT HIMSELF REMOVED FROM THE HOUSE ON SEVERAL OCCASSION.

CEEC MADE FINAL AND HER FANS ARE THE MOST LOYAL.

LESSON TO MY IGBO SISTERS, NEVER ACCOMMODATE AN AFONJA, HE WILL BETRAY U.

IT IS IN HIS DNA.

JUST SEE ALL THE TROUBE TOBI IS MAKING UP AND DOWN THE HOUSE.

HE IS THE WORST TYPE OF LOSER, I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Jethrolite(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Emmm... PVC to vote who exactly?
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by haslaw(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mutemenot:

Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in naija. I can't even associate Cee C to any tribe in this country. She's absolutely possessed

Apart from their bitter, frustrated criminal and dubious nature, Osu slaves are fantastic liars.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Seanpizzy10: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Lolu And Anto Had Fun & Share Amazing Moments [Kiss,Hug & Dance] #Loto

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd8aebf2FZ4
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by DonDiego(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

Mehn, why expose your vacuousness for the whole world to see. Everyone thought you had some smarts in you until you dispelled it with your idiocy above.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by thaoriginator: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
mad igbo girl..
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �
Lmao! Thats some mad fly high isht B! grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by guiddoti: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
This shows that we don't have security forces in Nigeria anymore.

The annoying thing was that he entered the premises with 3 tinted vehicles and with a truck loaded with police officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8CZOo8ojc

PVC "go"solve Nigeria's problem? No democracy since 1999, bro.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by iyapont: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omo this girl don break record ooooo...the first housemate in d history of BBN that spent just hrs as d head of house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by ajepako(f): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Will l be tagged unpatriotic if l said l never watched a minutes of this show?

What or who is Cee CEe, Toby or Alex?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
mad igbo girl..
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �

SHE IS A MAD IGBO GIRL THAT YOUR MAD YORUBA BROTHER WANT TO DIE OVER HER MATTER AND CANNOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

LET ME ASK U, IS YORUBA PUSSY DAT SMELLY?

CEEC SAY NO, BUT TOBI WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE?

TRY AND MAINTAIN HYGIENE, SO YOUR MAD YORUBA BROTHERS CAN STOP EMBARACING THEMSELVES AND ALSO LEAVE OUR BEAUTIFUL IGBO SISTERS ALONE.

STINKING YORUBA PUSSY.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by BOOMnaija(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why do i just av this feeling that this stunted pygmy Has over a thousand demons following her. Hit like if u think this girl is abnormal.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by kenex4ever(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

You Yoruba people like going tribal in everything as if you are perfect but you are very far from it.

So cee c represents every igbo girl?
Do you know dat 3/4th of your tribesmen gossip like women and brings out d worst in a girl?

If Tobi is alpha male like Teddy A n Miracle, cc won't be painted or come out as d devil she is today to most Nigerians.

Tobi contantly encouraged her to keep insulting him instead of walking away. Even when she wants to stop Tobi will follow her around and encourage her.

If he is so nice why conspire with Lolu n anto against cee c? Thank God those 2 were mature enough not to heed to him.

I hate it when certain people see everything with tribal sentiment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by JAMESOJAY: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
You are a big fool for saying that cee is Ibo if she bleeps up blame it on her..don't generalise it..I know you are yourba listen to your brother fela did he call any Ibo in his song...hausa and yourba international thief thief...hope you have heard about that fool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by ozoebuka1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

yoruba Muslim... Always bias... When last did an igbo person hold an office that affects millions of Nigerians

Today, Buhari and osibanjo are at the helm of affairs, how's everyone feeling? Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria not Igbos nor hausas.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by MChaze25(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

No it's you and your gossip asses

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

So Alex and Nina are Yorubas ba? Bigotic fool
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by youngreezy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
thoollz:
Una go vote for d winner this weekend, d winner gets d ultimate price, y'all voters get nothing. The winner eventually rubs it in ur face(ask EFE). U've wasted cash and energy discussing all Month About who's going to win. U go back to ur lives queuing for fuel, complaining about d govt, yet on election day, u sit at home watching how one orubebe will disagree with d votes or how a prof will tell them to bring more light bah?

Una never suffer o. Buhari Don wash almost all d youth for this country. He said you don't go to schools, prove him wrong come 2019. Get your PVC.

Bbn will come and go, ur children's future is still in ur hands.
shh,u r making noise.u wey no dy watch am u don blow?lmao
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Lomprico2: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
All these yoloba snitches hating!! Take it or leave it, she is d reason this season is da bomb!! Miracle for da mulla!! wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

A STINKING YORUBA PUSSY, THAT SHOULD BE HIDING SOMEHWERE IN THE DARK AND NURSING HER MAGGOT INFESTED HOLES.

IF YOUR YORUBA PUSSY WAS NOT SO STINKING, Y DOES TOBI WANT TO DIE ON CEEC MATTER?

I HAVE NOTICE YOUR YORUBA BROTHERS ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR STINKING PUSSY.

LEARN HYGIENE.

http://thenationonlineng.net/shock-ogun-community-woman-discharges-maggots-private-part/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving / Movie Lines You'll Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.