Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House (44889 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by BENEAMATA: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
mad igbo girl..
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by tolulope1990(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
mad igbo girl..
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �
Cee C can do that naaah
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by BENEAMATA: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
mad igbo girl..
MOGBE! ! ! !
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by martinsaba: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:
i just had to keep my calm when i read her bio and saw she's an igbo girl

truth: after hausa peeps the next Nigerian problem is majorly igbos

An afonja spotted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by BENEAMATA: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
mad igbo girl..
MOKU ! ! ! !
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by BENEAMATA: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
mad igbo girl..
MODARAN ! ! ! !
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by heendrix(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Obiossy:
useless Fool.. you will die young,if you don't take time, be careful.. your linage is cursed..slaves of Alimi

i tend to ignore low lives like you....tis just that you happen to be unfortunate being an igbo

anyway good day enjoy ur afternoon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Fadiga24(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

i tend to ignore low lives like you....tis just that you happen to be unfortunate being an igbo

anyway good day enjoy ur afternoon

Coming from the cursed Tiger claw faced dirty subservient slave tribe

Being Igbo is an advantage you will never see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
U WANT TO CONDEMN YOUR YORUBA WOMEN, DAT IS FINE, BUT DONT START USING YOUR THIRD WORLD MEDIA AGAINST OUR BEAUTIFUL IGBO SISTER THAT REJECTED YOUR STINKING ASS.

PULL URSELF TOGETHER AND LOCATE FUNKE.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by heendrix(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:

A STINKING YORUBA PUSSY, THAT SHOULD BE HIDING SOMEHWERE IN THE DARK AND NURSING HER MAGGOT INFESTED HOLES.

IF YOUR YORUBA PUSSY WAS NOT SO STINKING, Y DOES TOBI WANT TO DIE ON CEEC MATTER?

I HAVE NOTICE YOUR YORUBA BROTHERS ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR STINKING PUSSY.

LEARN HYGIENE.

http://thenationonlineng.net/shock-ogun-community-woman-discharges-maggots-private-part/

oh yeah this what i just talked about! seeing (m)just right beside my name and what a dumb ass like you to do is attribute pussy to me

dang buddy your a fusing dumbass slowpoke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

oh yeah this what i just talked about! seeing (m)just right beside my name and what a dumb ass like you to do is attribute pussy to me

dang buddy your a fusing dumbass slowpoke

IF I CATCH YOU? shocked
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by heendrix(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fadiga24:

Coming from the cursed Tiger claw faced dirty subservient slave tribe
Being Igbo is an advantage you will never see
i can never see it cause i aint a percursor of badluck and sham followers
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by SexytorresE(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:
i just had to keep my calm when i read her bio and saw she's an igbo girl

truth: after hausa peeps the next Nigerian problem is majorly igbos
U spoke my mind. Oluwa bless ur hustles
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Fadiga24(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
heendrix:

i can never see it cause i aint a percursor of badluck and sham followers

Now go back to your hydraulic and broomstick soup it may cure you of hate grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fadiga24:

Now go back to your hydraulic and broomstick soup it may cure you of hate grin

HYDRAULIC IS TOO GOOD FOR HIM, HIS TIGER SCRATCH FACE NEEDS GREASING.

HE CAN ONLY GET THAT FROM OILLY SOUP.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by talk2percy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
She's winning this show...haters of Igbo go and hug the nearest transformer! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by rockcitie: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:
DID CEEC GET MORE STIKES THAN TOBI ON THE SHOW?

TOBI THAT ALMOST GOT HIMSELF REMOVED FROM THE HOUSE ON SEVERAL OCCASSION.

CEEC MADE FINAL AND HER FANS ARE THE MOST LOYAL.

LESSON TO MY IGBO SISTERS, NEVER ACCOMMODATE AN AFONJA, HE WILL BETRAY U.

IT IS IN HIS DNA.

JUST SEE ALL THE TROUBE TOBI IS MAKING UP AND DOWN THE HOUSE.

HE IS THE WORST TYPE OF LOSER, I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Tell yourself the truth. Cee-C has had issues with ALMOST EVERYONE in that house. She reminds me of a cobra always looking for who to bite.

I am Igbo but I can never support such a repulsive attitude which Cee-C has.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
rockcitie:

Tell yourself the truth. Cee-C has had issues with ALMOST EVERYONE in that house. She reminds me of a cobra always looking for who to bite.

I am Igbo but I can never support such a repulsive attitude which Cee-C has.
[/s]

So becos u are Igbo makes us wat exactly?

U need to grow sense urgently. hisss1

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Vikky014(f): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:

SHE IS A MAD IGBO GIRL THAT YOUR MAD YORUBA BROTHER WANT TO DIE OVER HER MATTER AND CANNOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

LET ME ASK U, IS YORUBA PUSSY DAT SMELLY?

CEEC SAY NO, BUT TOBI WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE?

TRY AND MAINTAIN HYGIENE, SO YOUR MAD YORUBA BROTHERS CAN STOP EMBARACING THEMSELVES AND ALSO LEAVE OUR BEAUTIFUL IGBO SISTERS ALONE.

STINKING YORUBA PUSSY.
hope u HV voted for ceec? that is what matters
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Profitsng:
Noted.

Clean s6 edge for sale.
you no get the dirty s6 edge? ��
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by rockcitie: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

So becos u are Igbo makes us wat exactly?

U need to grow sense urgently. hisss1

You're a blind supporter of Cee-C who has refused to tell yourself the truth.

No Igbo man will pray to marry such a woman cuz she will kill him with her attitude, bitter heart & sharp mouth.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by hammer6F: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
rockcitie:

No Igbo man will pray to marry such a woman cuz she will kill him with her attitude, bitter heart & sharp mouth.

U ARE AN AFONJA, TELL URSELF THE TRUTH.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nedfed(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Take it or leave it but just the truth.
I once dated sum1 like Cee-c
Everyday na trouble
Days of argument is much more than days of happiness. Though she's caring but troublesome my people.
You can never predict her intention 2wards you, her looks at times is scaring and if she's annoyed she can destroy anything. She brilliant, good looking, and from a reputable family but she CHARACTER mehnnnn she lacks.

And from my place they use to say...... obirin koni iwa olohun ko lori oko

Character is the beauty of the women

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by rockcitie: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:

U ARE AN AFONJA, TELL URSELF THE TRUTH.

Miracle, Nina, & Alex are all Igbos. They are not perfect and I'll never play tribal game with BBNAIJA. But one thing for sure is that they don't go about making life unbearable for everyone around them.

Cee-C has had one issue or the other with almost every housemate from day 1 till now.

Cee-C had attitude issues. Period!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Tripleclick(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
rockcitie:

Shut up! That drama not real life.. She is the reason why BBN is getting my attention and that's the beauty of it.. It is like saying patience ozokwor is wicked in real life cus of her wicked role in movies

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Ddy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nwodosis:
Take it or leave it, she's most talked about person in this BBNaija 2018!

Talked in good aspect or bad.I wish u become celebrity in same page like her
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Brushless: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
saintol:
Where ever you go, gogogongo, where ever you been CeeC Eko... Madam please give me toothpick, I wan remove this pomo hanging between my teeth.
You made my day, even a feminist will not behave the way this cee c is behaving. She wasn't brought up well.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wait oh!! As for me Na Tobi find trouble, u know that you and dis babe have a little tension and u still decide to run your mouth. U see talk come quiet.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
rockcitie:

Miracle, Nina, & Alex are all Igbos. They are not perfect and I'll never play tribal game with BBNAIJA. But one thing for sure is that they don't go about making life unbearable for everyone around them.

Cee-C has had one issue or the other with almost every housemate from day 1 till now.

Cee-C had attitude issues. Period!

Cee-c has said it over and over again that Tobi should keep away from her. Why should tobi say such. D guy is a big gossip and sup planter. She served him hot pepper sauce.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cutehector:
Gbam
And you support it sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings / BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.