Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Believes This Painkiller Turned Him Gay. Find This Out And More! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Believes This Painkiller Turned Him Gay. Find This Out And More! (296 Views)

This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! / Choose Your Painkiller / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Believes This Painkiller Turned Him Gay. Find This Out And More! by monikmotivatioa: 6:01am On Apr 19, 2018
As I was listening to this man's report,I remembered one of my friends who said that one thing about humans is that when they find themselves doing what is bad or uncalled for,when they see themselves on the wrong side,the very tendency is to quickly lay the blame on something or someone else.

There comes a 23 year old young man named Scott Purdy who claims that taking pain killer for his chronic illness has turned him gay!

According to him,he had a girlfriend who had been...Read more:http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/04/man-believes-this-painkiller-turned-him.html

(1) (Reply)

#crusday #18thmarch / Ladies Nawa! Can You Celebrate Friendship Anniversary With Your Boyfriend As Wed / Omoni Oboli Laments The Demise Of Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.