Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! (6043 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
MEN ARE GETTING WISE!!!

Well he even faulted a little although i sense good use the redpill here because i would never waste a whole 2 months on some biittch grin

This is how it should be, men, never press too hard on a lady, funny thing is that biittches like this don't want anything to do with you, but she wants to keep you for your resources without giving anything back in return! BE WISE!
No amount of education i can give will be up to the free ebook in my signature below, download it now and read up!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by KristaPretty(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why can't the guy be single for the sake of her happiness angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
KristaPretty:
Well according to what you are seeing, does it look like the lady is happy? And is it the guy's fault grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Tohsynetita1: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
lol
E sweet you too abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Immediately she says NO walk the other way my man!

23 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
KristaPretty:
Are you normal at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's how I behave
I don't have that time to keep on wooing u when u don't have sense

19 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by habsydiamond(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
No time to check time... Chop knuckle my guy.. U Sabi.... Una won turn wooing to seasonal film wey go get season 1,2,3,4......... U think men no get work abi....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by slawormiir: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Typical of a real niggar

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by KristaPretty(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
hybrid11:

Are you normal at all

Please carry your dirty eyes and frustration elsewhere. I'm not the cause of your problems

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Sunnymatey(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
To that nigga, Na man you be.
No time for plenty talk, it's either a yes or no.
We move

16 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
KristaPretty:

Please carry your dirty eyes and frustration elsewhere. I'm not the cause of your problems
So who is frustrated
Sugar daddy is done with you, cry on!!! Cry on!!!

19 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Rockride: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
No time o... once i tell you my intentions as we dey meet, omo babe if u no give me answer i dey moove be that. Because na cruise u wan use me catch and i aint gonna let that happen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Mophor: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!
No time to dy catch feelings

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by peppermint7(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Any where this guy is
Make e come collect

13 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
hybrid11:
Are you normal at all
She's not o

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
hybrid11:
That's how I behave I don't have that time to keep on wooing u when u don't have sense
grin grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
No time to check time... Chop knuckle my guy.. U Sabi.... Una won turn wooing to seasonal film wey go get season 1,2,3,4......... U think men no get work abi....
I give you my time you still dey waste am grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by DaInferno(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sure thaing: cus in my mind, if you do Shakara for me at first,I will assume that's how the relationship is gonna continue being
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
That guy is a real man, no time for sh*t

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by BigDawsNet: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you still playing hard to get at this century

You on your own

Niggass will move to the next available

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
I swear grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Typical real niggar
wink
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sunnymatey:
To that nigga, Na man you be. No time for plenty talk, it's either a yes or no. We move
Biittch be thinking the world revolves around her.
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
hybrid11:
So who is frustrated Sugar daddy is done with you, cry on!!! Cry on!!!
grin grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rockride:
No time o... once i tell you my intentions as we dey meet, omo babe if u no give me answer i dey moove be that. Because na cruise u wan use me catch and i aint gonna let that happen.
You want dey use me dey count crusher grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!! No time to dy catch feelings
At all.
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:
Any where this guy is Make e come collect
LEGIT!
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
If you still playing hard to get at this century

You on your own

Niggass will move to the next available
Who get time na only get puna? grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
That guy is a real man, no time for sh*t
Awon 'I Will Think About It' grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
DaInferno:
Sure thaing: cus in my mind, if you do Shakara for me at first,I will assume that's how the relationship is gonna continue being
Lol legit point though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Cruel Or Honest To Tell Someone You Don't Love Them Anymore? / Is She Worth 50k ? (pics) / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.