Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him (968 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by LoreDnz: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2018
I was nursing a broken heart when Uzo came along. The boyfriend I was dating for the past three years just walked out on me. He found another woman. He fell out of love with me so he could love another. It happened so sudden that it threw me off the emotional balance. I shelled myself in so the world could go on with its drama, without me.

My friends tried to pep me up to face the world again. I told them; “It’s not easy to be back on your feet again when someone you love walks away.” They insisted that I should come out of my shell and be the woman they once knew. I listened to them and started hanging out with them again.

It was one of those hangouts that I got to meet Uzo. He sat next to our table and watched as the party went on. My friends were having fan but I decided to be a wallflower. Then he said hello to me. I responded. It grew from hello to a full-blown conversation. He was witty and had a way of making you laugh without breaking a sweat. We spent our time at the party talking to each other and laughing about everything as though we’ve been friends like forever.

“I want to meet this guy again,” I said in my head. I really wanted to meet him again but I wasn’t going to ask for his number if he wasn’t going to ask for mine. When the party was over, my friends came to me. That was when he introduced himself to us as Uzo. “Uzo is short for Uzoha,” He said. We all took turns to introduce ourselves to him. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. I didn’t ask for his. I didn’t want my friends to start getting ideas.

We got home very late that night but I was expecting his call. He never called. He didn’t call the next day or the day after. “Get your hopes down, girl. He’s never going to call,” I said to myself. I stopped thinking about him and started thinking about the boy who left my heart in pieces. It was a very tough time for me trying to forget the three years I spent with that guy. I knew I had to forget but it wasn’t easy.

I had a call one morning. It wasn’t from a number I had on my phone. I said hello. The voice from the other side, a male, responded; “Are you the woman who sells egg at the junction? My chicken just laid some eggs, I don’t like it so I want to sell them.” “Sorry, you got the wrong line,” I responded. Then he started laughing. He said; “This is Uzo and I’m sorry it took forever to call you.” I was thrilled, shocked, confused and…..and…..and….. Continue reading..

Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by darocha1: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2018
oh what a story

Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by mikejj(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2018
story that touches the heart...
Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by ibrutex(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
The person below will have something to contribute. for me I thought this is the venue to drag Buhari back to daura.
Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Rule 1- Don't fuvking get pregnant when you are not yet the wife.
Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by chivic(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Why did you get preginat for him?If the tell you people to remain virgins you will say that virgins are overrated.
I think that your pregnancy might be "overrated "

I'm sorry though.I'm not this harsh usually.
Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by Baddiezz(f): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Sorry ma'am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered I Was The Side Chic The Day I Told Him I Was Pregnant For Him by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2018
grin

Meeehn ..why the OP didnt drop the whole story here undecided ? I wanna know the rest of she was really selling the eggs at the junction grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why / 3 Things To Do When You Find Yourself Falling For Someone Other Than Your Boo / Can You Date Your EX AGAIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.