Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (46413 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bejeria101(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
laudate:

Soft loans? shocked Who did they provide those soft loans too? Ghosts or aliens??
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by samuelyusuf16: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
His cow brothers did not allow our people to farm and he talking about his success in agriculture, it's in a dream
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
dodelight:

This is a typically failed president!
Don't be surprised guys, whenever Buhari jets out of this country and speaks, that is the real Buhari. The Buhari that we usually have speak in Nigeria is the one whose foulness has been covered with deodorants of presidential aides.

Our duty is to massively vote out this failed and barbaric government!

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
enlady:
I am yet to fathom the reason why any sane Nigerian youth believes in the Buhari ideology. This man has no charisma or emotional intelligence. How can the president of a country go abroad to de-market its youth like this? Every opportunity the president has to speak abroad should be used to sell Nigeria to the outside world. How can Buhari (and APC) keep labeling all Nigerians as looters/incompetent/fraudsters and expect foreign direct investment? Who will invest in Nigeria after listening to such a speech?
I can never believe in the Buhari ideology. It is too archaic,mundane and retrogressive. More difficult to understand are his die hard followers.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bejeria101(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
enlady:
I am yet to fathom the reason why any sane Nigerian youth believes in the Buhari ideology. This man has no charisma or emotional intelligence. How can the president of a country go abroad to de-market its youth like this? Every opportunity the president has to speak abroad should be used to sell Nigeria to the outside world. How can Buhari (and APC) keep labeling all Nigerians as looters/incompetent/fraudsters and expect foreign direct investment? Who will invest in Nigeria after listening to such a speech?
I can never believe in the Buhari ideology. It is too archaic,mundane and retrogressive. More difficult to understand are his die hard followers.

Thats why he is the dullard of daura!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Adebowale89(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
6660M0666:
“For security, we have done quite well. Economy, we are doing very well, especially with agriculture; we are providing soft loans…”

Fulani Herdsmen have been killing people with reckless abandon for over a year, leaving people in a state of perpetual mourning. Yet our security agencies have done nothing to stymie this flood of barbarism...and Buhari claims to have done well in terms of security!

He's doing VERY well in terms of the Economy??... The last time I checked our Economy is in OMNISHAMBLES. Sometimes I even wonder whether we have Economic teams in the country.

The clueless Lord of the Cattle even had the effrontery to refer to Agriculture as major point of success in the economy. The same Agriculture that his brethren and their infernal herds of cattle have almost rendered impossible to practice with their brazen invasion of farmlands.

This Man opens his mouth and all doubts concerning his state of mind, his intelligence or lack thereof, is eliminated.

God bless u, with God we will put an end to this disgrace of a man
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Twoclans(f): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
The president is right if we were ready to work, he should not be a tenant in Aso rock.

It's not his fault, the foundation of this country is greatly flawed.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brunosamel:
Bubu have illiteracy of the highest order for saying that nonsense

You are not in the category of people to say such. grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by UncleJudax(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
enlady:
Tribalism, religion and hate for Igbos. That why we are here.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by campbelljosh(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Can you give birth to a child and pray he or she end up washing toilets for her mates? Hoodlums,slay queens,gangsters,etc. Are everywhere. I guess you didn't grow up in this country to see how guys are hustling to survive.
sweetrace:
All these politicians trying to tell the public what they want to hear. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. Silverbird owned by Bruce is a perfect example of their laziness. I haven't been to a cinema with toilets as dirty as the ones in the galleria. You can smell the toilets from the corridor. Meanwhile a number of youths are employed to keep these clean. Youths who are most often gisting.

Yahoo boys�� slay queens and kings��blackmailers are all examples of laziness. There are no jobs is the usual cry. But the truth is that there are so many jobs. Our slay queens and kings just think these jobs are beneath them. They want instafame and instamoney.

Our slay kings won't work on farms. Their grandfathers have land in the village that is overrun by weeds simply because no one will touch them. Farming isn't a white collar job.

They pile up in one room in Lagos looking for one dubious opportunity that will require NO effort.

They are respectful when they smell
money. They spend the day grumbling and mocking. Our kings and queens o�� kindly create jobs o. They refuse. They have first degrees. Some not all. They forget that a degree is supposed to open your mind. As in change the quality of your mind. Make it better so that you can be a responsible and productive member of society.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blesskewe(f): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
ND this same lazy youths will campaign for that old fool angry angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by yeman1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
GodOfAction:
Taking to Twitter, Senator Ben Murray Bruce has reacted to President Buhari saying Nigerian youths are lazy and want oil money.

he wrote “Whoever says Nigerian youths are lazy should just buy a mirror and he or she will see the real definition of laziness! I have over 1000 Nigerian youths in my employ and not one of them is lazy”

President Buhari had said many Nigerian youths hate hardwork, waiting to get free oil money.

He said this while speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster on Wednesday.

He stressed that a lot of them have not been to school and they want everything free.

“About the economy, we have a very young population, our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one,” Buhari said.

“More than 60 percent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free.”

The president said he has done well on the three cardinal points of his campaign, including economy and security.

“Recently, my minister for information was constrained to answer a question on people accusing this administration of doing nothing, he said ‘let Nigerians be reminded what position we were before May 2015, what condition we are now, and what we have achieved between then and now and I think people were impressed with the answer.

“For security, we have done quite well. Economy, we are doing very well, especially with agriculture; we are providing soft loans…”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/19/ben-bruce-reacts-to-president-buhari-saying-nigerians-are-lazy-and-depend-on-oil-money/

Absolutely truth.
His family including his stupid boy Yusuf is the master of Laziness embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sean079: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

I work for myself and experience has taught me that the president is absolutely right. Have you tried employing some of the youth before� So many are not ready to work.

As for the farming there are so many banks ready to finance that. Land is the biggest deal here.

You work for yourself right? those guys working for you, how much do u pay them as salary? Let me tell you this!! any job in that country that the starting salary is below 50k aint job to stress about because i know for sure that you too will reject it if you are sincere with yourself. I always weep anytime i pass by and i see young people hawking items along the highways cos these are young souls that need to be engage in meaningful prospect with good salary reward but everyday are wasting away. There was a thread about a young soul selling pure water in ABU, will you call that lazy? do u know how many youth are leaving this country on daily basis to do demeaning job in Europe cos of the good salary reward over-there? well u can go confirm that at the airport

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by fregene99(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pls tell dat man called buhari we are tired of his excuses, Kilode...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by steveDpro: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
tell him

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by americanson: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
All these politicians trying to tell the public what they want to hear. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. Silverbird owned by Bruce is a perfect example of their laziness. I haven't been to a cinema with toilets as dirty as the ones in the galleria. You can smell the toilets from the corridor. Meanwhile a number of youths are employed to keep these clean. Youths who are most often gisting.

Yahoo boys�� slay queens and kings��blackmailers are all examples of laziness. There are no jobs is the usual cry. But the truth is that there are so many jobs. Our slay queens and kings just think these jobs are beneath them. They want instafame and instamoney.

Our slay kings won't work on farms. Their grandfathers have land in the village that is overrun by weeds simply because no one will touch them. Farming isn't a white collar job.

They pile up in one room in Lagos looking for one dubious opportunity that will require NO effort.

money. They spend the day grumbling and mocking. Our kings and queens o�� kindly create jobs o. They refuse. They have first degrees. Some not all. They forget that a degree is supposed to open your mind. As in change the quality of your mind. Make it better so that you can be a responsible and productive member of society.

You are disgrace to your education.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by abimbolayekeen: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Don't mind Buhari , He is a complete failure . What job did he offer Nigerian youths .

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by declassicist: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
If Mr president is saying his government has done well
in security and yet we are experiencing daily killings by Fulani herdsmen, I wonder what will hapen in 2019 if buhari finally wins the 2019 general election.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
But PMB did not lie na. He is simply stating the obvious.

When a nation of approximately 180m with 60% educated youth decides to vote in a president who contested election with NEPA Bill as school certificate with Crystal clear anticdent of bad leadership(1983-1985) based on mere propaganda and vain promises, are they educated?

If a primary drop is able to con/scam a class with Profs, Drs, M.sc and first degree holders, will the former ever truly believe that the later are educated?

Well your guess is as good as mine.

And you still find some educated persons defending the uneducated conman.

Na wah for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by newoffer: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Beauty n the beast will soon defend her Boo Boo.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
the same youths you claiming dat are lazy, voted for u in 2015 . so obvious dis old man is so clueless and daft. i pray God get hold of dis man and throw him inside somewhere in daura.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by edonks1: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Nigerian President _ Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy and the youths are dying for him(Buhari) to come back for 2019. Mumu
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by 400billionman: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

That's okay by me. I have never campaigned do Buhari. I don't think he has the capacity the rule this country. However what he said about the youth is the plain truth. Let's stop being sentimental. When you accept that there's a problem only then can you seek a solution.
Since Nigerian youths are lazy. And perhaps you speak from the euphoria of a paid job which you may be sacked from tomorrow morning, pls how many houses have you built? how many youths have you given a scholarship or sponsored their education be it formal or technical education? You are just a bunch of confused selfishness who is seeing money for the first time.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by toniacan(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
The youths are the powerhouse of any nation, for Buhari to utter such a statement goes to confirm that Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Andrewgame42: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

I hope the money apc is paying you is worth it! ... For d sake of your yeye soul... I rally hope its worth it
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by mikolo80: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
enlady:
I am yet to fathom the reason why any sane Nigerian youth believes in the Buhari ideology.

is it jonathan/pdp ideology you prefer?

This man has no charisma or emotional intelligence. How can the president of a country go abroad to de-market its youth like this?

you prefer he go and tell lies like jonathan/pdp abi

Every opportunity the president has to speak abroad should be used to sell Nigeria to the outside world. How can Buhari (and APC) keep labeling all Nigerians as looters/incompetent/fraudsters and expect foreign direct investment? Who will invest in Nigeria after listening to such a speech?
mtn
dstv
nestle
lafarge
dangote
shoprite
indomie
guiness
try again

what is difficult is how you can prefer a party that failed consistently for 57years
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by mikolo80: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Damarislopez:
most of buhari's votes are based on religious sentiment. Na real zombie
so?
vote is vote
find how to get votes
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by mikolo80: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Damarislopez:
most of buhari's votes are based on religious sentiment. Na real zombie
so?
vote is vote
all votes are sentimental whether religious tribal or economic
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by mikolo80: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
wait wait wait holup holup holup
how old are you
sweetrace:

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by scarface04(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

God punish you!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by JDhotral4: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria youths should wake up now join together and kick all dis old foul out of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana / Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.