Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! (1556 Views)

The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Last night, I went to a meeting hosted by the Secret and Mysterious Order of the Perpendicular Pumpkins!!! I was told that I have committed a sin!!! So I asked them, "WHAT IS MY SIN?!!!", and they told me that I concentrate too much on the christians, while neglecting our muslim brothers and sisters, and also forgetting about the followers of Judaism, the Hindus and all the other practioners of various religious beliefs!!!

So I decided to set up another thread, that will document all the crimes, the fraud and the paedophilic activities of these Muslims,Jews and Hindus!!!

The name of this thread shall be called:...................................THE RELIGIOUS HALL OF SHAME

As I left the temple last night, I heard the Grandmaster say the following words about me:........................................................: [/b]THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED!!![b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
The first person in the religious hall of shame?............................................. A MUSLIM RAPIST!!!

FULL STORY:

In a shocking incident, a 14-year-old girl was allegedly raped inside a mosque by a cleric and shopkeeper on Wednesday. A medical examination has confirmed rape.

The victim's father registered a complaint on Thursday evening in Bhagwatpur police station area in Moradabad.

The two accused- cleric Nazir and shopkeeper Mohsin, are absconding and the police are putting in efforts to arrest them.

Cleric asks girl to clean his room, rapes her later
Details

According to the girl's father, the cleric Nazir asked the girl to stay behind, after others left on Wednesday to clean his room in the mosque's premises.

When the girl went aside, Mohsin was present already. They overpowered the victim and raped her.

The two then fled from the scene, before the girl's father and others entered the mosque.

In UP, crimes against children hit record-high in 2016
Fact

According to data of National Crime Records Bureau, Uttar Pradesh is the worst state for children in terms of crime. The state recorded a record 2,115 incidents of rape (including under POSCO) in 2016, much higher than states like Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh.

The link:.............................................http://menafn.com/1096732608/Uttar-Pradesh-Cleric-rapes-14yearold-girl-inside-mosque-premises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2018
The High Priest Otem Atum warned you about the dangers of leaving your kids alone with "so-called" religious men........................................you thought it was all a joke abi?

BREAKING NEWS: Asaram(Hindu "Godman" ) gets life term for rape of teenage devotee near ashram in Jodhpur!!!

FULL STORY:

Asaram, a self-styled godman, has been found guilty in a 2013 rape case. Authorities have put in place watertight security, anticipating trouble by his followers who believe he is innocent.
A Rajasthan court on Wednesday handed life imprisonment to self-styled godman Asaram [/b]for raping a teenage female devotee at his ashram near Jodhpur in 2013.[b] The special court also sentenced two others to 20 years each in jail in the case amid stringent security, letting off two other accused. The verdict was delivered in a courtroom in Jodhpur Central Jail, where Asaram has been lodged for 56 months since his arrest. He was charged with raping a 16-year-old girl from Uttar Pradesh’s Shahajahanpur and arrested in September 2013. Asaram has denied the rape and can appeal his conviction in a higher court.

Authorities asked three states to be on alert and imposed prohibitory orders in sensitive areas, anticipating trouble by legions of followers of the influential 79-year-old who runs about 400 ashrams across the country.

On Wednesday morning, judge Madhusudan Sharma reached the special court in Jodhpur around 8am. And an hour later, he and his staff shifted to the courtroom on the jail premises, before delivering the order around 10:40am.

The special court on April 7 reserved its judgment for April 25 after the final arguments that stretched for over five months. The state had appealed in the high court that the verdict be pronounced on the jail premises to prevent any breach of peace. “This is a historic verdict for criminal jurisprudence. The truth has won. It shows that if the law works impartially, even persons from the weakest sections of the society can take on the most influential ones and get justice,” said Ajay Pal Lamba, the IPS officer who supervised the investigation into the case.

The link:.......................................https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/asaram-convicted-of-raping-minor-girl-at-his-jodhpur-ashram/story-7qtjtbp7QJJvj52nP3TD9O.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by OkCornel(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
I personally think a person being good or bad is not entirely attributable to religion...

Rather religion can be used as an excuse to do horrible things as the cases you're mentioning here...

If religion is the cause of the bad things mentioned here...shouldn't religion also be credited for the good things people do?

There are irreligious people who also do bad things...and I wonder if they are blamed for being irreligious... on the flipside, there are irreligious people who do good as well...and they are not being praised for being irreligious...

I hope you don't find this post offensive. If you do, I sincerely apologize. I did not intend to insult or offend you...

Peace...

2 Likes

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by kevoh(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
OkCornel:
I personally think a person being good or bad is not entirely attributable to religion...

Rather religion can be used as an excuse to do horrible things as the cases you're mentioning here...

If religion is the cause of the bad things mentioned here...shouldn't religion also be credited for the good things people do?

There are irreligious people who also do bad things...and I wonder if they are blamed for being irreligious... on the flipside, there are irreligious people who do good as well...and they are not being praised for being irreligious...

I hope you don't find this post offensive. If you do, I sincerely apologize. I did not intend to insult or offend you...

Peace...

The problem is irreligious people (atheists in this case) do not claim they are the best thing since slice bread the moment they become one. They only say all the proof you have given for your god so far doesn't hold water. That's all. Many religious people see atheist as evil people condemned to hell, irrespective of the good actions of the atheist. See the way Christians reacted to Stephen hawkins' death.

On the other hand religious people, the most popular ones especially Christians and Muslims, believe and proclaim they are the most moral people because of their religion or faith.

A pastor that preaches against fornication and adultery every Sunday and an atheist who only says your god does not exist are both caught in the act of adultery. Which one of them will the community blame the most?

5 Likes

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by OkCornel(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2018
kevoh:

The problem is irreligious people (atheists in this case) do not claim they are the best thing since slice bread the moment they become one. They only say all the proof you have given for your god so far doesn't hold water. That's all. Many religious people see atheist as evil people condemned to hell, irrespective of the good actions of the atheist. See the way Christians reacted to Stephen hawkins' death.

On the other hand religious people, the most popular ones especially Christians and Muslims, believe and proclaim they are the most moral people because of their religion or faith.

A pastor that preaches against fornication and adultery every Sunday and an atheist who only says your god does not exist are both caught in the act of adultery. Which one of them will the community blame the most?

THE PASTOR!

The weight of expectation is more on him to conform to the morals he preaches about.

But my question still remains, if people do bad...and their religion is blamed for it...when they do good...why isn't their religion praised for it?

As for religious people seeing atheists as evil, and the atheists insulting the religious people in return...well, that's another thing that gets me tired...

3 Likes

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
HEADLINE: "FAITH HEALER ARRESTED ON MULTIPLE CHARGES OF SEXUAL MOLESTATION!!!

FULL STORY:

A freaky faith healer jailed on charges of sexually abusing five patients remains unworried about his legal future — or his fate in the afterlife.

"What happens on earth is erased here," inmate Cristian Robles calmly informed the Daily News one day after his arrival inside a Bronx jail.

Robles, wearing a grey jailhouse jumpsuit and speaking in Spanish, insisted his accusers were in the wrong with their allegations of sexual assault and "death curses."

"They're crazy," the self-proclaimed "spiritual healer" said Friday morning about those who view him as a predator. "I am with God in principle."

He's also with the rest of the inmates inside the Vernon C. Bain Center after a Bronx judge jailed Robles on $200,000 bond at his Thursday arraignment.
Robles, 32, was charged with eight crimes, ranging from sexual abuse to illegal fortune telling, linked to his twisted medical practice.

His lawyer insisted that Robles was innocent.

A prosecutor suggested in court that additional charges involving more victims were possible. Robles allegedly targeted both unwitting men and women for his sexual shenanigans.

Authorities said Robles held a knife to a man's throat while attempting to have sex with him, placed "death curses" on his patients and their families, and caused a pregnant woman to suffer a miscarriage.

And they quoted him as making threats more satanic than sacred.

"If you do not let me touch you, you and your family will die," Robles allegedly told one of the five victims of his perverse medical practice before his arrest.

Robles, citing advice from his attorney, declined to answer questions about the pending prosecution.

Yet despite the allegations, his arrest and his incarceration, the inmate appeared preternaturally calm about his prospects.

"I am with God," he repeated.

The link:...........................................http://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/6QVQLAqyzB8vniHXeA2ymmOlV08=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/N2F7YSH63VOJOSF3YV4UK3MROQ.jpg

1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2018
He was attacked and hospitalized "on suspicion of killing a cow"!!! He later died from the injuries he sustained!!!

HEADLINE: MAN ATTACKED AND KILLED FOR ALLEGEDLY SLAUGHTERING A COW!!!

FULL STORY:

A Muslim from Madhya Pradesh has died as a result of injuries sustained by beatings received by a group of radical Hindus. The man, a 45-year-old tailor named Riyaz, was beaten to death because he was suspected of having slaughtered a cow along with another Muslim, 38-year-old Shakeel, who was seriously injured and hospitalized. In India, the cow is a sacred animal for the Hindu religion and groups of fanatical nationalists justify violence against those who dare even to transport them to the market as "deserved".

Yesterday, the officers arrested four people for murder and assault. The incident occurred last May 18 in the village of Amgara, in the district of Satna. According to police reconstructions, the assailants fought with the Muslims after the news that they were involved in the slaughter of cattle had spread. Rajesh Kumar Hingankar, a police superintendent of Satna, reports to the Hindustan Times that the carcasses of two cows had been found in the village. This is why officers registered the case against the deceased and the wounded, according to the Madhya Pradesh Cow Slaughter Ban Act of 2004 and the Madhya Pradesh Agriculture Cattle Preservation Act of 1959. "Shakeel – whom the police officer knows - will be arrested when discharged from the hospital ".
The murder of Riyaz threatens to reignite the tensions between the Muslim and Hindu communities, after several episodes of violence by "cows protectors". The Supreme Court also had to intervene on the issue, to annul the ban on the slaughter of cattle that some States led by the Hindu nationalist party BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) had approved. Established in an official way to protect the sacredness of the animal, in reality the ban discriminates the Islamic minority in particular.

The link:.........................................http://asianews.it/news-en/Madhya-Pradesh,-a-Muslim-killed-on-suspicion-of-slaughtering-sacred-cows-killed-43938.html

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
The dirty thieves claim that Atheists are "carnal-minded", but end up with fat bank accounts!!! grin grin grin grin grin

HEADLINE:4 MILLION DOLLARS FOUND IN ACCOUNT OF "HUMBLE BUDDHIST PRIEST"!!!

FULL STORY:

A famed Bangkok temple was at the centre of a billowing embezzlement scandal Thursday (May 24) after US$4 million was found in bank accounts belonging to its abbot, the latest graft allegations to dog Thailand's scandal-mired clergy.

Two monks at Wat Saket, better known to the visiting tourist hordes as "Golden Mount", were taken for questioning by police accused of roles in siphoning off temple funds. An arrest warrant was issued for the abbot, Phra Promprasit, according to police.

"We are looking for the abbot ... we found that he has 10 bank accounts in his name with a total 130 million baht," Major-General Maitri Chimcherd, commander of the Crime Suppression Division, told reporters.

"He was last seen yesterday evening inside the temple," he said, adding the accounts had been frozen.

Monks at two other prominent Bangkok temples are also under scrutiny in investigations into whether millions of dollars of funds allocated by the National Office of Buddhism for temple upkeep and pastoral work have been embezzled. Investigations into senior clergy are incredibly sensitive in the overwhelmingly-Buddhist nation.

All Thai men are expected by social convention to spend time in orange robes, monks are revered and powerful temples have large followings.
Yet negative publicity trails the clergy, with recent extortion, sex, drugs and murder scandals involving monks shocking the Thai public.

"Police will work carefully on this issue because it is sensitive," Lieutenant-General Thitirat Nongharnpitak, commander of the Central Investigation Bureau, said.

The issue of temple finances and fugitive monks has triggered reminders of a bigger scandal that enveloped a super-rich Buddhist sect known as the Dhammakaya last year.

Police spent months searching the temple's 400 hectare grounds in Bangkok's suburbs for its abbot Phra Dhammachayo, who remains at large.

He is accused of colluding in a US$33 million embezzlement.

The link:...........................................https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/bangkok-s--golden-mount--temple-in-embezzlement-probe--10274226

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2018
They claim that their "so-called psychic powers" are real!!! They claim that atheists are foolish for not believing in the supernatural........................................The New York Police Department know better!!! They are far more intelligent than the average religious shithead on Nairaland!!! This is why fortune telling remains a crime in the great state of New York!!!

HEADLINE: NEW YORK POLICE ARREST "PSYCHIC" FOR FRAUD!!!

FULL STORY:

Psychic Zoe allegedly told one of her clients that unless the woman bought her a 9.2 carat diamond ring, she'd never find true love.

TRANSCRIPTION:

[/b]Good morning. I'm Rachel Martin. A New York psychic has been arrested for fraud. Her name is Psychic Zoe. And, apparently, she told one of her clients that unless the woman bought her a 9.2-carat diamond ring, she would never find true love. This woman must have been desperate because she bought that ring and shelled out more than $700,000 to Psychic Zoe. New York police finally came calling and arrested her, which is weird because if she really was a psychic, you would think she'd have known they were coming. It's MORNING EDITION.[b]

The link:.........................................https://www.npr.org/2018/05/14/610905337/new-york-police-arrest-psychic-zoe-for-fraud

1 Like

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2018
The lunatics!!! Will the imbecility ever end?

HEADLINE: GOD SENT SERGIO RAMOS TO INJURE SALAH, BECAUSE SALAH ATE FOOD DURING RAMADAN

FULL STORY:

Egyptian football star Mohammed Salah’s injury during last Saturday’s match against Real Madrid was God’s punishment because he broke his fast, a Kuwaiti preacher has claimed.

In his tweet on Monday, preacher Mubarak al-Bathali said that God punished the Liverpool star with an injury because he broke his fast for the match.

According to the cleric, Salah is allowed to skip the fast because of his travel but he did commit a sin by intending to break his fast for the game instead.

The athlete suffered a shoulder injury in the UEFA Champions League final Saturday causing him to exit the game only after the first 31 minutes.

“God punished him. Unfortunately, [he will] bear the burden. Do not think the Muslim believes that life is managed by reason and effort, but life is the hand of God comes to whom he will, whether hard or not diligent,” a translation of the tweet read.

“Perhaps [the injury] is good for you,” Al-Bathali added.
Al-Bathali said he hopes the star considers his injury as a lesson and a reminder that everything happens by God’s will. “Preachers who said it is acceptable for him to break his fast have also permitted other things”, he said.

He also added that Salah is considered an ambassador for Muslims who has changed the image of Muslims in the West. He also praised Salah for his other habits such as walking away when his teammates drink alcohol.

The link:..............................................http://english.alarabiya.net/en/sports/2018/05/29/Kuwaiti-preacher-Salah-injury-is-God-s-punishment-for-breaking-his-fast.html

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2018
HEADLINE: "DORA THE EXPLODER" EXPLODES IN INDONESIA!!!

FULL STORY:

At least 13 people have been killed and dozens injured in multiple suicide bombings at three churches in Surabaya, Indonesia’s second-largest city, in a coordinated attack police said was carried out by one family and their children.

The Indonesian police chief, Tito Karniavan, told reporters that investigators believed one family – a husband and wife, and their four children aged between nine and 18 – were the perpetrators of the worst attack the country has seen in more than a decade.
The first explosion at the Santa Maria Catholic church, which killed four people, was followed by attacks at the Surabaya Centre Pentecostal church and GKI Diponegoro church minutes later on Sunday.

Police identified the mother as Puji Kuswanti and said that she and her two daughters, Fadila Sari, 12, and Pamela Rizkita, nine, bombed the GKI Diponegoro church. At the same time, the family’s two teenage sons, Yusuf, 18 and Alif, 16, rode motorcycles close to the entrance of the Santa Maria Catholic church, where they detonated their bombs. Their father, Dita, drove a car bomb into the Surabaya Centre Pentecostal church.

The blasts occurred within minutes of each other, just after 7.30am (0030 GMT) on Sunday morning as parishioners were heading into the churches for services.

Karniavan said he suspected the family involved had recently returned to Indonesia from Syria, where hundreds of Indonesians have travelled to join Islamic State, including entire families.

Isis claimed responsibility for the attacks through its media agency, Amaq, but did not produce any evidence for the claim.

President Joko Widodo joined Karniavan on a visit to the scene in Surabaya on Sunday. They jointly condemned the attacks as barbaric.

WITNESS THE BUFFOONERY ON THIS LINK:.............................................https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/13/deaths-bomb-attacks-churches-indonesia-surabaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2018
HEADLINE: IMAM FOUND GUILTY OF SEXUALLY MOLESTING BOY IN MOSQUE

FULL STORY:

Mohammed Rabani, 61, was found guilty at Nottingham Crown Court on Wednesday of the historic abuse which took place between 1990 and 1992 when the victim was aged between 12 and 13 years old, reports the BBC.

The indecent touching took place in the attic of the Sneinton mosque where Rabani had been imam for 25 years. The jury heard that the abuse began after the imam had agreed to allow the young teen to use the loft to smoke and watch movies.
The victim went to police in 2015 when he had returned to the area and asked the mosque leaders to eject Rabani from his role; instead, they removed him from preaching duties but still allowed him to teach the Quran to children.
During the trial, the court heard that after the victim raised the allegations with police, Rabani spoke to the mosque’s congregants about the claims, turning the Muslim community against the abuse survivor.

“He decided to go round telling everyone and make sure the whole community goes round in my face, saying ‘what is all this you are saying?’ People were coming up saying ‘why are you making these allegations? They are not the truth.’

“It was creating a dark atmosphere. I didn’t want that, I didn’t want to bring disrepute to the House of the Lord,” he said.

The victim also said that after the abuse he suffered he was sent abroad, telling the court: “It was to get me out of the way so they could sweep it under the carpet so things would fizzle out and die down.

“They said people like the EDL [English Defence League] could get hold of this – that the world is against Muslims.

“All people wanted me to do was be quiet and basically take it to my grave,” he said, according to NottinghamshireLive.

TO READ MORE ON THESE TALES OF RELIGIOUS IMBECILITY:..............................................http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/24/imam-guilty-sexually-abusing-boy-mosque-attic/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
HEADLINE: TEENAGER PLANNED MEGA BOMBINGS IN LONDON

FULL STORY:

A teenager has been found guilty of plotting a terrorist attack in London, making her one of the youngest females to be charged and convicted of terrorism offences in the UK.

Safaa Boular, 18, who was accused of discussing a grenade and gun attack on the British Museum in central London with her Islamic State militant partner, Naweed Hussain, was also found guilty over an earlier attempt to travel to Syria for terrorism.

When she was detained on charges of attempting to travel to Isis-controlled territory in Syria, she passed the plot on to her older sister, Rizlaine Boular, 22.
Safaa Boular, who lived at home with her mother, Mina Dich, 44, in Vauxhall, south-west London, had denied two counts of preparing acts of terrorism.

Her sister had already pleaded guilty to planning a knife attack in London. Dich admitted assisting her, and their family friend Khawla Barghouthi, 21, pleaded guilty to failing to disclose information about an attack.

It is the first all-female terrorist cell linked to Isis in the UK.
The court heard that Boular met Hussain, from Coventry, who was aged 30 and a known Isis recruiter, online when she was 16. They were in contact for three months before they declared their love for each other and had what she regarded as an online Islamic marriage.

Duncan Atkinson QC, prosecuting, told jurors Boular wanted to marry Hussain and carry out a suicide attack in Syria. When she was stopped by police from joining him in the war-torn country, messages on her phone revealed repeated conversations about a potential attack in the UK.

Boular claimed she never agreed to any attack. Her defence lawyer, Joel Bennathan QC, said she was a child when Hussain “groomed” her. “Around November [2016] he proposed to me about an attack at Christmas,” Boular told the court. “He asked me if I was scared of being in an attack and I told him yes I am. Then he went back to the same usual lovey-dovey topics.”

FOR MORE INFO ON THE MUSLIM TERRORIST, GO TO:........................................https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/04/teenage-girl-boular-guilty-plotting-terror-attack-london-british-museum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
There is no mental illness greater than religion!!! These are the same people who want you to "believe" that atheism is a mental illness!!!

HEADLINE: CULT LEADER KILLS 3, INCLUDING A BABY!!!

FULL STORY:

A grisly murder case involving members of a religious cult has shocked the Mandailing Natal regency in North Sumatra.

A woman, a young boy and a 6-month-old baby were allegedly murdered by fellow cult members who had fled to the hills to avoid what they believed was a looming major disaster on the 15th day of Ramadhan.

The case started when the cult of 10 members — all relatives who lived in Lubuk Kancah village in Ranto Baek district — began their flight to safety last week after their leader Almahdi, also known as Mahdi, heard voices telling him to seek refuge.

As the group sought high ground last Thursday, [/b]Mahdi allegedly heard whispers ordering him to kill three family members in his entourage,[b] Mandailing Natal Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Irsan Sinuhaji said.

[/b]“The suspect [Mahdi] claimed that he repeatedly heard voices while [the group] was on their way to the hills,” [b] Irsan said on Wednesday.

The first murder allegedly occurred when the group was about to cross the Batang Bangko River.

Mahdi reportedly asked his cousin to allow him to carry the 6-month-old baby the latter was holding at that time.
[/b]“He threw the baby into the river,”[b] Irsan added.

[/b]Mahdi then allegedly strangled 26-year old Risma and, with the help of two cult members, beat 16-year-old Dedi to death.[b]

THE LINK TO MEGA STUPIDITY:.........................................http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2018/06/06/north-sumatra-cult-leader-kills-three-including-baby.html

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
HEADLINE: HUMANIST MURDERED IN BANGLADESH!!! cry cry cry cry cry

FULL STORY:

Shahzahan Bachchu, a well-known poet and writer on humanism and secularism, has been shot dead in his home village of Kakaldi in Bangladesh. The murder of Shahzahan is the the latest in a long string of vigilante attacks in a campaign of murder against humanists across the country in the past five years.

Shahzahan was a political activist who had published both poetry and books about free thought through the Bishakha Prakashani publishing house. He had also served as the general secretary of the Munshiganj district unit of the Communist Party.

Reports of the attack state that four men on two motorcycles shot Shahzahan dead as he sat at a tea stall in his home village before fleeing the scene. Militants and religious extremists had made numerous deaths threats to Shahzahan for a number of years. Speaking to the Daily Observer in 2015, Shahzahan said: ‘Initially I ignored the threats… But after the killings of Washikur Rahman Babu and Ananta Bijoy, I took the matter seriously. Basically my family has become afraid’.
Since 2013, there have been several brutal murders and attempted murders of humanist bloggers in both machete and gun attacks. The Bangladeshi Government has been unable to provide adequate protection to humanists, has been reluctant to bring criminal charges against perpetrators, and in some cases has given in to the demands of Islamists by prosecuting non-religious individuals for blasphemy. The situation in Bangladesh has become so grave that in 2015 the Foreign and Commonwealth Office issued a statement condemning the attacks.

READ MORE BY CLICKING ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:....................................https://humanism.org.uk/2018/06/12/humanist-writer-murdered-in-bangladesh/

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
HEADLINE: MUSLIM WHO PLOTTED TO KILL 4 YEAR OLD PRINCE GEORGE, JAILED FOR LIFE!!!

FULL STORY:

A British supporter of Islamic State who admitted to planning an attack on Prince George was on Friday jailed for life.

Husnain Rashid, of Nelson, in the northern English county of Lancashire, will spend a minimum of 25 years behind bars.

He dramatically changed his plea during trial and admitted a string of terror offences related to the plot to target the four-year-old heir to the throne.

Jurors at Woolwich Crown Court in London heard the 32-year-old used a Telegram chat group in October to call on supporters to attack George, the eldest son of Prince William and his wife Kate.

The young prince had started at a school in south-west London, a month earlier.
Rashid posted a photograph of George at the school super-imposed with silhouettes of two masked jihad fighters.

"Even the royal family will not be left alone," he wrote in accompanying messages, adding: "School starts early."

Judge Andrew Lees, in sentencing him, said: "The message was clear -- you were providing the name and address of Prince George's school, an image of Prince George's school and the instruction or threat that Prince George and other members of the royal family should be viewed as potential targets."

He added: "You provided what you regarded as inspiration for suitable targets for lone wolf terror attacks."
Rashid admitted three counts of engaging in conduct in preparation of terrorist acts, and was given a life sentence for each, and one count of encouraging terrorism.

During the trial prosecutors suggested that Rashid planned to flee to Syria to fight for IS.

He also posted suggestions of which British football stadiums terrorists could strike following the deadly attack outside Besiktas's ground in Turkey, and plotted to inject ice cream with poison.

THE LINK:.........................................https://www.sbs.com.au/news/briton-who-plotted-to-kill-prince-george-jailed-for-life

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
BREAKING NEWS: ISLAMIC PREACHER WHO DENIED EVOLUTION, ARRESTED ON CHARGES OF FRAUD,SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!

FULL STORY:

Turkish police on Wednesday detained on fraud charges a televangelist notorious for propagating conservative views while surrounded by scantily-clad women he refers to as his "kittens".

Adnan Oktar, a bizarre and controversial figure who also denies evolution, was detained alongside dozens of mainly female alleged supporters on accusations of fraud, bribery and sexual assault.

Mr Oktar, who critics see as the leader of a cult, gained notoriety for his programmes on the online A9 television channel and had regularly been denounced by Turkey's religious leaders.

He presented programmes surrounded by [/b]scantily-clad and heavily made-up women who he dubbed "kittens".[b]

In a major crackdown on his group, he was taken into custody in Istanbul as part of a probe by the city's police financial crimes unit, state-run Anadolu news agency said.

A total of 235 arrest warrants were issued and at least 166 people have been detained so far in helicopter-backed raids in Istanbul, Ankara and also southern Turkey, Anadolu said. NTV television said 100 of those detained are female.

[/b]Mr Oktar was caught as he was trying to run away,[b] the Istanbul public prosecutor said in a statement, quoted by the Hurriyet daily. His lawyers were also detained.
He is also accused of "setting up an organisation with the aim of committing crime", "committing fraud through abuse of religious belief and sentiment", Anadolu said.

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK:..............................https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/11/turkish-televangelist-surrounded-scantily-clad-women-detained/

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2018
HEADLINE: COW VIGILANTES IN INDIA BEAT MUSLIM MAN TO DEATH!!!

FULL STORY:

A Muslim man was beaten to death by a mob in western India over allegations of smuggling cows, police said on Saturday, despite calls by the country's highest court for immediate steps to stop deadly mob violence across the country.

The mob intercepted two men on foot who were bringing two cows with them around midnight in a forested area in Alwar district of Rajasthan state and began punching and beating them with sticks, said police officer Mohan Singh. He said the men were taking the dairy animals to their village in neighbouring Haryana state.

One man managed to escape while the other was taken to a hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

Singh said police got a tip about the attack and immediately reached the area. “However, the attackers fled as they saw us approaching, leaving behind the injured man and two cows,” he said.

Police said they could not verify the allegation that the men were smuggling cows.

In a similar case last year in the same district, a Muslim man was killed and 14 others brutally beaten after being accused of bringing cows for slaughter. The men had bought the animals at a cattle fair and were taking them home in Haryana state.

[/b]Cows are considered sacred in the Hindu-majority country,[b] and slaughtering cows or eating beef is illegal or restricted across much of the country.

TO READ MORE ON THIS STORY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:.................................https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1507622/cow-vigilantes-beat-muslim-to-death

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
They claim that they are holy, that they have the highest morals!!! Then they kill a child because the child was doing what children normally do(which is playing, not praying)!!! Rest in peace little child!!! cry cry cry cry cry

HEADLINE:Buddhist monk beats, kills child, 9, during prayer session, authorities say!!!

FULL STORY:

A Thai boy was beaten to death by an incensed Buddhist monk after the child displayed "playful" behavior during a temple prayer session, Thai police said Friday.

[/b]Monk Suphachai Suthiyano, 64, allegedly assaulted Wattanapol Sisawad, 9, with a bamboo stick and slammed the boy's head against a pillar before Sisawad fell into a coma last weekend, AFP reported. Sisawad died as a result of his injuries on Thursday.[b]

Suthiyano reportedly flew into a rage after the young boy disrupted a Buddhist ceremony at the temple in Kanchanaburi, Thailand, two hours west of Bangkok.

Thai police originally charged Suthiyano with assault when he was arrested Sunday, but, after the boy’s death, the charge will be revised to assault resulting in death, authorities said.

Suthiyano lost his status as a monk following the arrest.

Sisawad's mother told Thai media she “will not forgive" Suthiyano.
This monk's alleged attack on the child comes amid investigations into [/b]sexual misconduct, extortion and drug use accusations leveled at high-profile monks in Buddhist-majority Thailand and China.[b]

THE LINK:...........................................http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/24/buddhist-monk-beats-kills-child-9-during-prayer-session-authorities-say.html

1 Like

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2018
HEADLINE: IF A MAN PUTS A STICK IN ANOTHER MAN'S BUTTOCKS, IT WILL CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE!!!---MUSLIM LEADER

FULL STORY:

Opposition leader Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi expressed concerns about [/b]efforts needed to stem lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) activities in the country, saying a recent earthquake in Indonesia was caused by such behaviour.[b]

Speaking at the Dewan Rakyat today during Question Time, Ahmad Zahid said he was worried that Malaysia might similarly incur the wrath of Allah due the LGBT community’s activities here.

[/b]“We look at the situation in Malaysia, we are worried because we know what happened in Palu recently where there was an earthquake and tsunami. It was reported that there were more than 1,000 members of their community who were involved in such (LGBT) activities.[b]

“As a result the entire area was destroyed. This is the punishment of Allah. My question is whether Jakim's programmes (to rehabilitate the LGBT) is successful because data shows that in the middle of the year more than 1,000 (LGBT) joined these programmes.

“We need to ensure that Malaysia and those who are against LGBT are spared Allah's punishment,” said Ahmad Zahid.
In his reply, Minister in Prime Minister's Department (Religious Affairs) Datuk Seri Mujahid Yusof Rawa said 1,450 members of Malaysia’s LGBT community voluntarily participated in government programmes, adding that some have since returned to the “path of Islam”.

“Three of the transvestites performed umrah from 2012 to 2016. The participants responded that they feel more in touch with the basics of Islam including solat while correcting their misunderstanding of the religion,” said Mujahid, using the Arabic word for prayer.

Setiawangsa MP Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad then asked the minister on the Islamic ruling regarding making unsubstantiated statements.

As if aware that his fellow Pakatan Harapan lawmaker was alluding to Ahmad Zahid’s Palu remark, Mujahid told the backbencher that Muslims today should refrain from using ancient examples as examples.

“As Muslims, we are taught that all disasters come from Allah, it will only happen through His will. It is clear that everything comes from Allah.

“If we study the Quran, there were tribes that were annihilated because of their utterly blatant actions,” Mujahid said.

He referred to the tribe of Luth (Lot in English), the prophet sent to the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah that were destroyed.
“They were blatantly open, that is why disaster struck. Here, even though we have LGBT issues it is still under control and we shouldn't use disasters as examples,” he added.

THE LINK:...............................................https://www.malaymail.com/s/1685702/zahid-says-indonesia-quake-was-divine-retribution-for-lgbt-activities

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2018
HEADLINE: 2 GIRLS PLANNED TO KILL CLASSMATES, DRINK THEIR BLOOD!!!

FULL STORY:

Two middle school girls in central Florida brought knives to school in a foiled plot to kill classmates, cut them up and drink their blood before killing themselves, police officials said Wednesday.

The two girls, ages 11 and 12, were armed with knives Tuesday at Bartow Middle School before they were caught, according to arrest affidavits released by the Bartow Police Department. No one was hurt.

The girls face charges of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and possession of a weapon at school, among other charges. It will be up to prosecutors to decide whether the girls will be charged formally as juveniles or adults, Deputy Police Chief Bryan Dorman said in an email.

After their arrest, the girls were sent to a juvenile detention facility.

Bartow is located in the heart of Florida’s citrus belt.

The girls planned to stake out a school bathroom and wait for smaller students to enter, according to the police affidavit. They planned to cut their victims’ throats, cut up their bodies, eat the flesh and drink their victims’ blood, authorities said.
“The plan was to kill at least 1 student but were hoping to kill anywhere from 15-25 students,” the affidavit said. “Killing all of these students was in hopes it would make them worse sinners ensuring that after they committed suicide … (they) would go to hell so they could be with satan.”

Detectives said the girls devised the plot while watching “scary” movies at one of their houses over the weekend.

The alleged plot was foiled when administrators searched for them after they didn’t show up for class Tuesday. The administrators found them in a bathroom stall and brought them back to their offices where they found the girls in possession of four knives, a pizza cutter and a knife sharpener, police said.

Officials with Polk County Schools said that extra police officers and guidance counselors would be at the school this week.
“School staff quickly responded to a report of suspicious behavior; the students were taken into custody, and no one was harmed,” school officials said in a tweet.

THE LINK:..................................................https://lex18.com/news/covering-the-nation/2018/10/24/police-2-girls-planned-to-kill-classmates-drink-blood-2/

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2018
HEADLINE: SO CALLED PSYCHIC HAD "ZERO SUPER HUMAN POWERS"!!!

FULL STORY:

An Ontario psychic has been charged with pretending to practice witchcraft for allegedly bilking upwards of 20 clients out of more than $100,000 in cash and jewellery, a score police say she achieved by telling highly vulnerable customers she needed to “cleanse” their property of “evil spirits” in order to cure their ailments.

Police in Milton, Ont., arrested 32-year-old Dorie Stevenson last week on charges of extortion, fraud exceeding $5,000 and pretending to tell fortunes for a fraudulent purpose, an antiquated crime that could soon be removed from Canada’s Criminal Code by legislation Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government introduced last year.

The Halton Regional Police Service launched an investigation into Stevenson, the proprietor of Milton Psychic, in May on the word of one victim who alleged she’d swindled them out of more than $60,000. The number of professed victims is now greater than 20, Det. Const. Sarah McCullagh said Monday, adding that Stevenson, who uses the pseudonym Madeena, is believed to have taken these patrons for sums as large as $85,000.
She’d be preying on their embarrassment to not come forward to the police, because people were too embarrassed that they’d given that amount of money to someone,” McCullagh said.

Police believe Stevenson tended to target desperate clients who approached her in a state of severe vulnerability. Some were ill or in debt, McCullagh said; others were lamenting the end of a romantic relationship. McCullagh alleged that Stevenson extorted these people by warning “bad things will happen to them or their family members” if they didn’t lend her money or jewellery she claimed she could bless for them.

McCullagh said Stevenson’s alleged victims agreed to these transactions on the understanding she’d return their property once the bill or ornament they’d handed over had been purified. Customers allege Stevenson fostered their trust by giving back small portions of their money, only to stop answering phone calls as soon as they began to ask for the full amount.

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:........................................https://www.thechronicle-online.com/news/canada/ontario-psychic-charged-with-pretending-to-practice-witchcraft/wcm/ade556e0-675e-4b34-8503-0aadadc6e92a

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by hahn(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Secret and Mysterious Order of the Perpendicular Pumpkin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
HEADLINE: WE CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO FLOAT IN THE AIR LIKE BALLOON!!!---Religious lunatics. grin grin grin grin grin

FULL STORY:

When the David Lynch Foundation held a gala for Transcendental Meditation at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., last year, it drew a star-studded crowd. Comedians Jerry Seinfeld and Margaret Cho were there. So was the singer Kesha, as well as White House advisers Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who had recently published a self-help book that included a section extolling TM’s benefits.

It was a pleasant, 77-degree June evening in the District. The guests wore cocktail attire, and the event was set up almost like a Hollywood premiere, with pre-show celebrity interviews on a red carpet. That’s where Kesha asked for a hug from Seinfeld, who brusquely refused her request while cameras were rolling (she later got one from Bob Dylan). Seinfeld laughed with Jay Leno for the cameras; Hugh Jackman, who co-hosted the event with Katie Couric, posed with real estate developer Jeffrey Abramson and his wife Rona. Jay Leno, Ben Folds, singer Angelique Kidjo, classical guitarist Sharon Isbin, and Seinfeld, Cho, and Kesha performed for the assembled luminaries.

The event was yet another sign that TM, with its lengthy (and growing) client roster of the rich and famous, had cemented a place among America’s cultural elites. Although independent estimates vary, TM officials claim that roughly 10 million people have learned the technique, which is meant to control anxiety, reduce stress, and increase their overall well-being.
Transcendental meditation is a practice I picked up several years ago and I couldn’t do half of what I do in a day without it,” Ivanka Trump wrote in her book. “Twenty minutes is ideal for calming the mind, eliminating distractions, and boosting my productivity.”

The fundraiser promised to provide TM instruction so that underprivileged kids, military veterans, and trauma survivors could avail themselves of its benefits.
“We’ll be offering this to anyone and everyone who thinks they need some help,” longtime TM organization leader and David Lynch Foundation CEO Bob Roth told the Washington Post at the time.

Ten days or so after the Kennedy Center gala, Roth headed off to another, less-publicized TM event, which took place in a conference room at the Fairmont Hotel in Kiev, Ukraine: a “global peace summit” led by one-time presidential candidate John Hagelin, a Harvard-educated quantum physicist who serves as president of the Maharishi University of Management, TM’s fully accredited university in Fairfield, Iowa.
Hagelin’s speech focused not on TM’s benefit to the individual but on the spillover effect that TMers’ meditation supposedly has on others. Hagelin claimed the combined brain activity produced during regular group practice of TM radiates out to people who are not meditating or even aware that others are; these invisible waves bring instant peace and harmony to society at large. This, he explained, is the “Maharishi Effect.”

According to Hagelin, all it takes to achieve the Maharishi Effect and its commensurate reductions in everything from homicides to car accidents is for a group of people equivalent to one percent of the population of a city, state, or country to practice the basic TM technique at once.

Materials from the Kiev summit claim that “a day-by-day study of a two-month assembly in Israel in 1983 showed that, on days when the number of participants was high, war deaths in neighboring Lebanon dropped by 76%... In addition, crime, traffic accidents, fires, and other indicators of social stress in Israel (combined into a Composite Index) all correlated strongly with changes in TM group size.”
When retired German Air Force Colonel and TM’s “Global Country of World Peace Deputy Defense Minister” Gunter Chassé got up to speak in Kiev, he issued a call for specially trained TM units within the world’s armed forces.

“With such an alternative complementary force, every military will be able to achieve a strategic advantage by preventing the outbreak of hostilities and achieving victory before war,” Chassé claimed.

When you sit to do TM, “you’re not praying for peace,” Bob Roth told The Daily Beast. “You’re not even thinking about peace. You’re just settling down to your inner silence, but it radiates out because we’re all connected.”

The Maharishi Effect is applicable to just about anything one can dream up, as the Kiev conferees made clear. John Fagan, a Cornell-educated molecular biologist who staunchly advocates against genetically engineered crops and serves as the dean of Maharishi University’s College of Sustainability, gave a presentation in which he claimed that “[T]he rapid reversal of the U.S. food system from broad acceptance to widespread rejection of GMO foods correlates with a sharp increase in coherence in U.S. collective consciousness, when a large permanent group of TM practitioners was assembled in Iowa, USA.”
Those higher-level meditators—known as practitioners of the “TM-Sidhis”—have even more incredible abilities. [/b]They include the practice of “yogic flying,” during which meditators attempt to levitate while sitting in the lotus position. [b]

TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT, THIS IS THE LINK:.........................................https://www.thedailybeast.com/ivanka-trumps-gurus-say-their-techniques-can-end-war-and-make-you-fly

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by 0temSapien: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
HEADLINE: WOMAN SUFFOCATES IN "MENSTRUATION HUT"!!!

FULL STORY:

A 21-year-old Nepali woman died of suffocation in a windowless "menstruation hut" after she lit a fire to keep warm, say police.

Parwati Bogati was found when her mother-in-law went to check on her.

"She was excited about the next day as her menstruation would end. Poor child closed her eyes forever," Laxmi Bogati told the Kathmandu Post.

The incident in Nepal's Doti district comes just weeks after a mother and her two sons died in a similar shed.

Local police officer Lal Bahadur Dhami told AFP of the latest case: "We suspect she died due to smoke inhalation and suffocation because she closed the door of the windowless hut and lit a fire on the floor for warmth during the night."
Under the ancient practice known Chhaupadi, women who have their periods or who have just given birth are seen as impure or as bringers of bad luck.

They can be forced to sleep outside in huts or cattle sheds, and are banned from touching some foods, religious icons, and men.
The huts can be bitterly cold, and those inside can also be exposed to criminal attacks. There have been several cases of suffocation, and at least one teenage girl has died after being bitten by a snake.

Nepal banned the traditional practice of exiling menstruating women and girls from the family home in 2005, and criminalised it in 2017 - but it remains widespread in rural areas.

In January, the deaths of a Nepali mother and her sons in the far-western Bajura district prompted locals to demolish the chhaupadi sheds in their village.

Under the law, anyone who makes a woman observe the custom faces a three-month jail sentence and a $30 (£23) fine.

THE LINK:....................................................https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47112769?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is sooooooo sad!!! cry cry cry cry cry

HEADLINE: MAN BEHEADED FOR LEAVING RELIGIOUS GROUP!!!

FULL STORY:

Nation of Yahweh founder Yahweh ben Yahweh had a name for those followers who dared to leave his religious sect — “The Hypocrites.”

“Praise Yahweh! You’ve got to love me. [/b]If you don’t love me, you’re a lying hypocrite,” preached Yahweh. “You’re a snake if you don’t love me.”[b]

While many members had simply become disillusioned with Yahweh’s teachings and his demand for total submission, Yahweh branded them as threats against the community and even called for their deaths. One of the first cult dissidents was 26-year-old Aston Green, who was bludgeoned by a group of loyal Yahweh followers at their Miami, Florida, compound.
“Any available spot that was open on his body was beaten. He looked horrible. Blood was on the floor and all over his face and he was moaning and groaning,” testified a Yahweh disciple who took part in the assault, adding the murder was carried out after Yahweh had proclaimed “the hypocrites must die.”

Green was then rolled up in a stray piece of carpet and driven to the Everglades, [/b]where he was beheaded as retribution for leaving the cult.[b] The day following Green’s slaying, Yahweh called his congregants to a rally.

In conversation with “Uncovered: The Cult of Yahweh ben Yahweh,” former member Khalil Amani said the crowd was in a “frenzy … screaming and crying and celebrating the fact that this guy was removed from among us.”......................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:..............................https://www.oxygen.com/uncovered-the-cult-of-yahweh-ben-yahweh/crime-time/yahweh-ben-yahweh-speech

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
THEY SHAMELESSLY REFER TO THEMSELVES AS "THE RELIGION OF PEACE"!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

HEADLINE: A GROUP OF MUSLIMS DESTROY THREE HINDU TEMPLES AS RELIGIOUS INDUCED MADNESS CONTINUES IN PAKISTAN!!!

FULL STORY:

[/b]An unruly mob[b] on Sunday ransacked “three temples, a school and multiple houses belonging to the Hindu community” after a principal was accused of blasphemy by a student in Ghotki.

The violence took place after an FIR [First Information Report] was registered against the principal of Sindh Public School which accused him of committing blasphemy. The case was filed under Article 295-C and accused the principal of committing blasphemy on the school’s premises.

Videos showing a frenzied mob venting their anger on a Hindu temple and the Sindh Public School in reaction to the alleged incident of blasphemy were making rounds on social media.

According to reports, [/b]houses of Hindu families have also been reportedly attacked,[b] with the mob blocking off roads in the area.

Residents of the area demanded the police to arrest the principal, and issued a call for a shutterdown strike and took to the streets in protest.

Large contingents of law enforcement agencies and paramilitary forces, including Sindh Rangers, were deployed to prevent any untoward incident. Speaking to a local media outlet, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) MNA Ramesh Kumar Vankwani said Hyderabad Deputy Inspector General Naeem Shaikh will head a probe into these allegations. Speaking about the safety of the school principal, he said the suspect was moved to an undisclosed location for safety reasons and will be handed over to Shaikh.

“I have talked to Sindh Inspector General of Police Kaleem Imam who has assured me to fully protect the accused, therefore, I am going to hand [the principal] over to police either in Karachi or in Hyderabad today,” he said.

[/b]The MNA said that the protesters had vandalised three temples, a private school and multiple houses[b] belonging to the Hindu community and added that he had asked police to register an FIR against people involved in the riots.

As soaring tensions and vulnerability of the minority community was pointed out by activists on social media, Additional IGP Dr Jamil Ahmed, in a tweet, said the police were taking measures to control the situation.

“Yes, we are trying to deal with a serious situation in a cool, calculated, impartial and professional manner. Moderate and educated sections of society must fully support our earnest efforts to do justice and maintain peace in Ghotki, please,” he implored....................

FOR MORE ON RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:................................https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/09/15/mob-vandalises-school-temple-after-principal-accused-of-blasphemy/

Re: A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
HEADLINE: Hindu Mahasabha Leader Kamlesh Tiwari Who Made Controversial Remark On Prophet Mohammed, Shot Dead!!!

FULL STORY:

Hindu Mahasabha leader Kamlesh Tiwari was murdered in Lucknow on Friday (18 October) by unknown assailants.

As reported by Financial Express, the assailants had entered his office in the Uttar Pradesh capital on pretext of giving him a gift. After entering they repeatedly shot him before fleeing. He was rushed to a hospital but succumbed to his injuries.

The modus operendi of the murder is not yet clear as some media reports claim that he was stabbed multiple times which led to his death. Reports have also claimed that his throat was slit.

The incident happened in Lucknow’s Khurshidbagh.

Tiwari had made headlines for making a controversial remark against Prophet Mohammed in 2015 following which he was booked under the National Security Act (NSA).

[/b]Tiwari's controversial comment led to a major backlash from the Muslim community which has demanded that he be awarded the death penalty. It had also led to the Kalichak riots in West Bengal’s Malda[b] when a protesting mob turned violent.

In the aftermath of Tiwari’s statement, [/b]an Imam from Bijnor had promised to pay Rs 51 lakh to anyone who beheaded the Hindu Mahasabha leader.[b]

THE LINK:....................................................https://swarajyamag.com/insta/after-muslim-students-protest-plans-dropped-to-honour-archaeologist-k-k-muhammed-who-confirmed-ram-temple-remains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo / Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. / Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.