Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media (5085 Views)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Alarming Increase Of Runs Girls In Our Society Today / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by nicerod(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2019
The most painful part is married women are there now codedly hoei.ng
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Pascopele: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2019
wink
desiregold:
I only have a pics to post here.
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by SATANlST: 5:42am On Nov 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Ladies & Gents,

This is not to castigate anyone. It is just my way of sharing my experiences about my mama doing olosho

she did it for yes to feeed me and my 3 sisters now my 3 sisters are full blown oloshos
wow, na your mama i go wan Bleep, how much does she charge now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2021
SATANlST:

Satanist to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

wow, na your mama i go wan Bleep, how much does she charge now?

Ladies & Gents,

This is not to castigate anyone. It is just my way of sharing my experiences about my mama doing olosho

she did it for yes to feeed me and my 3 sisters now my 3 sisters are full blown oloshos

I destroyed this one. grin grin

He already has PTSD. You can use your alternate to report and get me banned but for the rest of your life...you see my name in your worst nightmares grin grin
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I destroyed this one. grin grin

He already has PTSD. You can use your alternate to report and get me banned but for the rest of your life...you see my name in your worst nightmares grin grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mnd44 lalastilala Sun

Rule 2

Lol. IsaAbubakar is that your alternate.
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by SATANlST: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

my mama toto is destroyed. grin grin
she already has PTSD. D
one thing i can assure u is that nairaland go tire you cool
ask masterplan303 and others of me cool cool
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by SATANlST: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Myn=d44 lala=sticlala Seu=n

Rule 2
no waste your time to report the bastard, i will frustrate his stay on nairaland
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by haffaze777(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Lol. This is a kindergarten stunt... quoting yourself. We sabi that one. I crushed your psyche and there's nothing you can do about it. Report to the mods all you want... that's all you can do. The fact I battered you to the extent you even checked my profile to see my threads is a sign of devastated man. grin

You can log in with as many handles as you want....The tears remain. grin

Trouble maker grin
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd4 lalastilala Sun

Rule 2

Satanist... seems the pain is a lot. Still shedding tears? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] / My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. / Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.