Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

"It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" (4441 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by IamHeWrites: 3:36am On Sep 04, 2018
According to a Nigerian man, Kelvin Odanz women are always on the look out for exciting experiences which it is impossible for one person to provide.

Read the rest of his tweets below;
"Loving your woman with all your heart and doing all the right things won't guarantee her loyalty to you.

She can just get attracted to an adventurous crackhead who makes her "feel different" or whatever.

If your woman is loyal, consider yourself lucky and privileged

I am not sure there is a man out there who has all it takes to deserve a woman's loyalty.

Women are naturally dreamy, fantasists who are never contented. There is always something missing.

So they obviously have more reasons to cheat and the reasons are abundant around them.

For we men, we are just men. We cheat with our penis and that's mostly basically it.

But women cheat with their heart, their mind, their soul, their body: everything.

They are endlessly yearning for new things, new feelings, new desires, new adventures. Insatiable beings.

I think if your woman decides to relegate all her desires in order to be remain loyal to you, then you're lucky and privileged.

I find relationship talks boring but I think this is a tip from someone who is fairly "experienced."

Love your woman and guard your expectations.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9652/its-is-difficult-to-keep-a-woman-from-cheating-no-matter-how-well-shes-being-treated-man.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 3:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Same as men. Pot looking for kettle to call black. Confused, speaking from both sides of his mouth. Who told you women can not cheat for only sex? And who told him men have not cheated for more than sex? think yhey know womrn more than women know themselves. See him explaining away imorality. Allow women to cheat openly like men and see if she wont marry one for marriage sake and keep strings of men outside for pleasure sake. A woman may cheat differently because she is pressured by society to keep only 1 mate throughout her life hence she must use her heart to pick the person to be sure its best for her in her mental, financial or physical needs. Men are treated the opposit so they can marry for any reason and yhen look outside for satisfaction for other fantasies.
Who doesnt know that if a person isnt intetested in you no amount of pampering would keep them?
If morality is you peoples problem stat speaking up about pedophila and rape of small babies that naija men seem to be practicing widely these days and leave what transpires between two sinful adults for now. If these rapes were carried out by women naija men would have been flooding social media with hate speach. But as its men doing it.... you hardly see a naija male posting anything against men or against rape until it happens then they shed crocodile tears and blame konji.

9 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by pfijacobs(m): 4:23am On Sep 04, 2018
The world needs more emotional and fleshly discipline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by QueenSekxy(f): 4:33am On Sep 04, 2018
undecided
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by ExAngel007(f): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Is that all?

And the men are the saints, shey?

TRASH!
TRASH!!

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2018
All i know is that Adam had a job, a beautiful Garden, the whole world, and was the only man in that world - but still Eve cheated.
woman is God's only mistake that i know of.

6 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by sweetilicious(f): 5:45am On Sep 04, 2018
I stand to be corrected.Op you are wrong.Some women has trained themselves to be faithful. I was able to stay for 2 years without sex and this does not mean I don't get opportunities. I can now deduce that personally, I can stay with one man without thought of cheating. I think it all boils down to who you are with,how conscious,and level of control they can get.Are they feeling insecure that they want validation from people to feel good? This alone aids irresponsible acts from people

3 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by babyfaceafrica: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2018
a cheat should be discarded from ones life.. anybody that cheat can kill..... no forgiveness for cheaters.... both sexes are guilty!!!
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by chiommy123(f): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2018
Both genders cheat why women own come be problem na. BTW women are more faithful than men. They can control themselves more

5 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by lilmax(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2018
delishpot:
Same as men. Pot looking for kettle to call black. Confused, speaking from both sides of his mouth. Who told you women can not cheat for only sex? And who told him men have not cheated for more than sex? think yhey know womrn more than women know themselves. See him explaining away imorality. Allow women to cheat openly like men and see if she wont marry one for marriage sake and keep strings of men outside for pleasure sake. A woman may cheat differently because she is pressured by society to keep only 1 mate throughout her life hence she must use her heart to pick the person to be sure its best for her in her mental, financial or physical needs. Men are treated the opposit so they can marry for any reason and yhen look outside for satisfaction for other fantasies.
Who doesnt know that if a person isnt intetested in you no amount of pampering would keep them?
If morality is you peoples problem stat speaking up about pedophila and rape of small babies that naija men seem to be practicing widely these days and leave what transpires between two sinful adults for now. If these rapes were carried out by women naija men would have been flooding social media with hate speach. But as its men doing it.... you hardly see a naija male posting anything against men or against rape until it happens then they shed crocodile tears and blame konji.
we should allow women to cheat? are you that weak? grin

2 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by BabbanBura(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
All i know is that Adam had a job, a beautiful Garden, the whole world, and was the only man in that world - but still Eve cheated.

Chai! This is GUDUMA!!
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by fcnaxo: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
I stand to be corrected.Op you are wrong.Some women has trained themselves to be faithful. I was able to stay for 2 years without sex and this does not mean I don't get opportunities. I can now deduce that personally, I can stay with one man without thought of cheating. I think it all boils down to who you are with,how conscious,and level of control they can get.Are they feeling insecure that they want validation from people to feel good? This alone aids irresponsible acts from people
u Sound Respinsible would be making a mistake if I bring Bring palm wine and kolaNut to ur doorstep? cool
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Any man who still believes men cheat without emotions only is a fool.women too cheat without emotions
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Olalan(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2018
No matter what you give to a woman a cheat will always find an excuse to cheat......much more in this age of numerous past sexual partners

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by BabbanBura(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2018
IamHeWrites:
According to a Nigerian man, Kelvin Odanz women are always on the look out for exciting experiences which it is impossible for one person to provide.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9652/its-is-difficult-to-keep-a-woman-from-cheating-no-matter-how-well-shes-being-treated-man.html

Alot up here are so true - a living witness!
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Doughboysss: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Its called HYPERGAMY
AWALT- All women are like that.

She is not yours, its just your turn.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Doughboysss: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2018
delishpot:

A man is biologically hardwired to spread his seed ie sleep with many women, it is genetic. not the same for women.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Drinklimcaa(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
You don't know anything about the bible,, so using what Eve did to judge the whole women on earth has put your intelligence and Education into question..
There is more to the bible than a single verse that says the devil tempted Eve,, You need more interpretation from the holy spirit to know why Eve agreed,,, Anyways that is a story for another day..

Women are not God's mistake,, stop insulting your mom and sisters indirectly..
If women were God's mistake then JESUS won't be born and the world won't be save..

Sometimes think before you type..

7 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Drinklimcaa(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2018
What happened to LOVE?

The whole world have gotten so use to promiscuity that we have literally renderd love,, useless..

I get it that some women are never satisfied but When Love comes into the picture,,, all other desires that are detrimental to your partners emotions,, dies a natural death..

Love conquers all.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by romenna: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2018
IamHeWrites:

shut tha hell up!
men cheat and women cheat too.
Dont demonize women and eulogize men for cheating

3 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
You don't know anything about the bible,, so using what Eve did to judge the whole women on earth has put your intelligence and Education into question..
There is more to the bible than a single verse that says the devil tempted Eve,, You need more interpretation from the holy spirit to know why Eve agreed,,, Anyways that is a story for another day..

Women are not God's mistake,, stop insulting your mom and sisters indirectly..
If women were God's mistake then JESUS won't be born and the world won't be save..

Sometimes think before you type..
so explain why Eve chose to screw it up for all of us. was she hungry? was she broke?

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so explain why Eve chose to screw it up for all of us. was she hungry? was she broke?
Adam didn't feed her so she decided to go pluck Apple.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
grin hilarous. God had given them permission to EAT ALL FRUITS save for only 1.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by lenghtinny(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Sense wee nor kill you angry
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 3:03am On Sep 05, 2018
Doughboysss:

A man is biologically hardwired to spread his seed ie sleep with many women, it is genetic. not the same for women.

A woman is hard wired to procreate with the fittest man in the pack. So she has the tendency to dump and follow the best mate that challenges and wins over her man. Even animals in the wild follow this law. So its permissible then for a woman to move unto the next man. Since we want to use biology to judge morality.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 3:04am On Sep 05, 2018
lilmax:
we should allow women to cheat? are you that weak? grin

Did you read wherw I said anyone shoukd cheat? Male or female? Are you that slow to comprehend?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 3:06am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Please tell me who eve cheated on Adam with in that your special Bible that you read.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 4:47am On Sep 05, 2018
sweetilicious:
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 4:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Doughboysss:

very wrong notion....

what is good for Greece is slso good for Uganda....

you cannt say because one is an European country then it should get more attention than the one in Africa... they are both countries with humans....well that is the literary way of not being sentimental
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Please tell me who eve cheated on Adam with in that your special Bible that you read.
ask nicely and i'll tell you
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
very wrong notion....

what is good for Greece is slso good for Uganda....

you cannt say because one is an European country then it should get more attention than the one in Africa... they are both countries with humans....well that is the literary way of not being sentimental
dont be stupid. men and women are designed differently biologically. that must tell you life treats them differently:
WOMAN
comes with a hymen to ensure she hasnt been used yet, gets 1 egg a month, gets pregnant for almost a year, after childbirth has to nurse her baby for atleast another year. her womb stops working mid-way down her lifetime and she becomes infertile.
MAN
doesnt come with a hymen, makes millions of sperm a day , doesnt get pregnant, is fertile till the day he dies meaning a 100 year old man can make a 17 yr old girl pregnant.

now who did nature design to sleep around??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) / This PuS,Sy Was Breathing In And Out As I Was Furking It Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.