Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Poetry. My Misty Violet Moon Of Spring Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poetry. My Misty Violet Moon Of Spring Night. (334 Views)

The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals / Did You Notice The Full Moon Of Last Night / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poetry. My Misty Violet Moon Of Spring Night. by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
*"My Misty Violet Moon Of Spring Night By The Oak field Avenue In Throes of Buttercup."*

Like the subligerian to adorn our mortal coil by day and our Shadow by night to trail our path in cloves of Cherry Blossom Under the Musk of our Violet Night.

like the Spades lodged in the heart of man and fish at sea and torches shines forth our fleeting days by dawn and dusk of Spears, lance and Seamen On an Expedition Voyage to a new found world fluttering with butterflies and weightless musical love notes graceful in the air with dews heavy in the Caspian rapids and cascades depths.

like the soft whisper of wind and Tingling Ocean Currents sweeping our oaring and graceful libertine

May heaven continue to grace our field with barleys of gold and distilled heart smothered with unfettered glitters of diamonds, emeralds and sapphire like the potent flames of subliminal ethanol gas and liquor pressured in can, caged in glass, chandeliers and bereaved voices in sunken red scribes.

In glee and wee, we look into the future with a warm, tart and crossed heart, What we would always have is a betrothed bouquet of graceful laughter, faint in the shadow and meadow gone with the wind in the tomb of our scented innocence.

Like the Mornings of May blessed dew in crotchet of Cauliflower, May my love never leave you like a brazen Oak but fastened like a fluttering flag standing a new everyday by her first sworn beloved country and birth ground.

More than the breadth and depth of expanse of land and Sea. May the memories of our love find rest in the green paged chronicles and hard covers of novelty to date 3000 years to come.

May our unsung love be pampered with the misty moon of spring by night enveloped in estranged giddiness, pursued in breathed sigh of relieve like the quietness of the calm and balm of the depths of the deep blue sea.

Like the memoirs lines, Scars and Stars of Vicomtese Josephine de Beauharnais of 1796, and Josephine Baker of 1925, memoirs of Genjis and Oborozukiyoso with Kokiden, so defined is my love in a variable cherry scented scarlet sky, black and vexed by lightning to love unclouded blue at the foot of the Himalayans plains and mountain heights waiting unconquered as a Cavalier wager

As the object of my thoughts, my imagination exhaust itself in guessing what you are doing right now at clock hand in Dandelion and Daisy Colors of banal distance white light house and red ribbon flag.

Reflective Bit:
Africa has long been divided before 1600&1898 when black slavery was trending; The Colonial Masters only saw it & took advantage of it. Today, long after the Colonial Masters had left us, the weight & Scars of Slavery & Division is now by far worse as it is now meted by Africans on Africans. As we blame our misery on God, Satan, Other's & government, how can we win when 98% of every African home, Community & tribe is divided?

Written By Adewale O.

(1) (Reply)

Show Me Love / Shocking Video Of Couple Making Blood Covenant On Facebook To Seal Their Love / Are You The Type Of Person Your Type Wants To Marry??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.