Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Didn't Expect Nina To Make It To Finals- K-brule - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Expect Nina To Make It To Finals- K-brule (438 Views)

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Expect Nina To Make It To Finals- K-brule by BroadwayAfrica: 3:44am On Apr 20, 2018
In an exclusive chat with Broadway TV, Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, K-brule opened up about his disqualification from the house, his experience in the Big Brother Naija house, his music, his relationship with other housemates and many more.
K-brule also spoke about his epic "jump"in the house, he also spoke about the five finalists where he revealed he didn't expect Nina to make it to finals

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDTnpkJg1Y

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Lady Who Snubbed Miracle Before The Bbnaija Show, Laments!!! / What People Said About Me Shocked Me- Cee-c / Na Wa O! Disc Jockey Reportedly Committed Suicide With Broken Glass!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.