Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (34311 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Billionboi: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Fade glory
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by ikorodureporta: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2018
In otha words, he fks abt bt dsnt wnt her to fk abt

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2018
HardMirror:
is she not also a dog? That man is more honorable than she can ever be. Useless hoe!
Never you in your life say something this disrespectful to me again...... cool

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by HardMirror(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Never you in your life say something this disrespectful to me again...... cool
what would you do? By the way i was refering to aigbe as the hoe not you. Or are you aigbe? Or are you a hoe? Cos you seem to associate with the name so instantly
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by allanphash7(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2018
#word
caspet:
That's the issue of having a beautiful woman whether wife or girlfriend because if anything goes wrong, you will find it difficult to be able to get a lady as pretty as her & the more you try to meet up, the more you keep wallowing in your pains.....Goodbye is the saddest word I've ever known. Stay strong & say no to divorce...!!
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by psalmistkakah(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Dating beautiful women and break up or divorce enter is so painful, it happen to me the lady fine die everybody in my area admire her beauty, i just toasted her only to chop and clean mouth because i no say men no go allow her rest so who am i to keep her to myself alone, along the line this babe show me so much love that i later change my mind and fell in love, our love become the most talk in my area, when i come play immature attitude this babe just dump me, she too felt it. But we couldn't settle our difference. i sick but as i overcome our break up, no girl for this life fit give me heart break again because have seen it all. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by martineverest(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2018
as if u weren't having sex with different women...oga, it's 50-50......stop acting like a kid
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by cr7lomo: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2018
HardMirror:
what would you do? By the way i was refering to aigbe as the hoe not you. Or are you aigbe? Or are you a hoe? Cos you seem to associate with the name so instantly

Lol... when person shout thief for crowd u go c as 3or4 people go pick race grin grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by LZAA: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I wonder how she ends up with this man shocked just look at the ugly thing......she has moved on do the same man..... besides I thought he's meant to remain in prison for the duration of 3years why is he out here ranting like a public dog cool
no be woman and money grin
very few women fall in love but most fall for money
QED

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2018
ERmmmm, how is he throwing shade now?
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by trapQ: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Keep quiet jor. So after all the alleged beating you expected her to stay in the name of marriage.
cr7lomo:

What sort of stu.pid immaturity are u talking about...u think it's easy to invest ur money and heart only to find that it was all fraud...I don't know how u guys think...if he was white, that woman fit don go buy now...white men don't take Shi.t ooo
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by purem(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Women love sex more than anything else

Base on experience I've come to realize that if a guy can't really satisfy a lady sexual need, the love she has will fade and she will be fvckin another nigga outside and later use you has ATM since you're not useful sexually.

I stand to be corrected if you know the kind of experience am talking about

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2018
cr7lomo:

Lol... when person shout thief for crowd u go c as 3or4 people go pick race grin grin
my brother e sure me say that babe na real hoe. Anyone defending all this our useless actresses are usually hoes themselves

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Nogodye:
The man is still pained...immature on his part.
bro not like he's pained to jealousy but I know how this feels..... giving someone your whole heart and get bleeped up is not an easy thing to let go. they are celebs he might be saying the truth we are not close to them.....so if he's pain its worth it he's human too
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by HardMirror(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2018
purem:

Base on experience I've come to realize that if a guy can't really satisfy a lady sexual need, the love she has will fade and she will be fvckin another nigga outside and later use you has ATM since you're not useful sexually.
you are very right my brother. They are pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2018
A hoe will always be a hoe!

Buy her the entire world and she still will end up on your gardeners bed
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by userplainly(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ugly guy spotted cool

madam men r never ugly! ...yes very fine ones dey but if u gt money everybody go love n adore u... bfo u know it u'll be very handsome

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Benwems(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Xisnin:
I urge this man's family to monitor him. His recent posts suggest a pained loser contemplating suicide. He never imagined he could lose his marriage to domestic violence and infidelity, he thought it is all about being rich.
Pray not to marry a bad wife. That's all I can say.
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I wonder how she ends up with this man shocked just look at the ugly thing......she has moved on do the same man..... besides I thought he's meant to remain in prison for the duration of 3years why is he out here ranting like a public dog cool
now is it all about been ugly or beautiful is that the key to you getting a spouse legally if you haven't?? my dear rethink
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by lifestye: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
ashawo !!! the general pussy grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by martineverest(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2018
why do most men use infidelity of their wives as excuse after battering her?..

if a man cheats ,it's normal.....but if the woman cheats in retaliation,she gets battered

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by coolviv: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Abeg abeg make we hear word. You sure whether you be masterkey wey dey so valuable that only one person keeps it and it's not commonly accessible in the public space..or na u be d lock wey every key dey open.

Taa!! After you beat another man daughter ton ton...she leave your mad ass runaway...you dey talk masterkey. Look yourself for mirror well..you resemble masterkey abi lost key?
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by shinguest: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Naira landers please beware of this inposters claiming to be MTN free giftts package asking you to follow a link and input your number and recharge pin that your recharge would be double the amount please dont follow such link MTN is not doing such promo ..

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by maxiuc(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
caspet:
That's the issue of having a beautiful woman whether wife or girlfriend because if anything goes wrong, you will find it difficult to be able to get a lady as pretty as her & the more you try to meet up, the more you keep wallowing in your pains.....Goodbye is the saddest word I've ever known. Stay strong & say no to divorce...!!
madam abeg forget that thing

No be beautiful women full everywhere
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2018
caspet:

Incorrect i have always gotten a gal prettier and smarter than my exs surprisingly. So i don't sweat it anymore I don't push my luck either.
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by joenor(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by 0monnak0da: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2018
purem:

I stand to be corrected if you know the kind of experience am talking about
Based on YOUR experience.
Based on your words I can guess your age
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Etianwanokon: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Lanre you make yourself cheap and stupid. Try and be matured. Leave Mercy alone.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Xisnin(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Benwems:

Pray not to marry a bad wife. That's all I can say.
Pray not to be a bad husband and if you must be one, make sure you
don't care about marriage so that you won't end up regretting like Lanre.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by marvin906(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

try to buy sense...
you really need it
i understand what that man is going through
my only issue is the way hes going about it

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Dollabiz: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2018
When you force a key into many padlocks, the key starts changing shape to the extent that it wouldn't be able to open a single padlock.

I bet he didn't know that because he lacks common sense. Besides, there is no such thing as a master key. Just some dumb talk people give when they are looking for HIV and other diseases.

The pained negro should pick a struggle. He knows that when a woman leaves a man, the chances of a long lasting happy marriage with another woman is low.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos / Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.