Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (34297 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Rubbiish(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
[s]I wonder how she ends up with this man shocked just look at the ugly thing......she has moved on do the same man..... besides I thought he's meant to remain in prison for the duration of 3years why is he out here ranting like a public dog[/s] cool
Nonsense....
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by chaski: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2018
HardMirror:
is she not also a dog? That man is more honorable than she can ever be. Useless hoe!

A lock that can't be open by any key except it's key is a master lock and a key that can't open any lock is useless
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2018
U don't know what love is. Do u know how much he loves his wife and how much he is missing her? Love can make a sane person insane.

I sorry for the man sha.

Thegeneralqueen:
I wonder how she ends up with this man shocked just look at the ugly thing......she has moved on do the same man..... besides I thought he's meant to remain in prison for the duration of 3years why is he out here ranting like a public dog cool
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
That babe's pusssssy go don turn to borehole
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Love can make the strongest man the weakest. Love knows no age. No matter how matured you are a little boy or girl can break your heart and make you act immature.

Nogodye:
The man is still pained...immature on his part.
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by pastorcyrus(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2018
praizblog:
The ex-husband of Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe, Lanre Gentry, appear to be throwing shade at the mother of his children.

Lanre shared a post that used the analogy of a key and padlock to explain the difference between a woman who keeps many sexual partners and a man who does same.

The photo he shared had a text that reads:

My daughter once asked me, “Daddy, why is it that when a man has sex with many women he is considered a champion but when a women has sex with many men she is considered a LovePeddler?” I replied her, “listen well my child a key that has the ability to open many locks is a master key a lock that can be open with any key is useless”

In the caption, Lanre Gentry wrote:

God will not make me and you useless in the name of lord.

The hotelier did not call names but his followers believe he is referring to his estranged wife and they said so in the comment.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-aigbes-ex-husband-lanre-gentry-is-still-throwing-shade-at-her-photos/

This guy should move on with his life.
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
caspet:
That's the issue of having a beautiful woman whether wife or girlfriend because if anything goes wrong, you will find it difficult to be able to get a lady as pretty as her & the more you try to meet up, the more you keep wallowing in your pains.....Goodbye is the saddest word I've ever known. Stay strong & say no to divorce...!!

What makes a lady beautiful? Fine face with dog spirit na beauty be that?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Conceptman: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Even the ugliest ones still cheat and end up in another man's bed, the way women cheat these days, you will be scared of getting married. Gone were the days of real love in marriage, the trick is just get into a man's house and play their game with their lover outside and when the breeze blow, Divorce will be their only Word. Women!!!
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by cr7lomo: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2018
trapQ:
Keep quiet jor. So after all the alleged beating you expected her to stay in the name of marriage.

Will u keep quiet... If it was a white man they wud hv beaten her and shot her to death with a gun... wudnt even mind going to jail...u think say them get time for nonsense...alizee is an example of how white men react...to kill is nothing to them ooo
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Antoeni(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok He is trying to say is that Mercy is free to Air
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by BENARI: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2018
My advice to men is, never marry a retired olosho. Once a soldier always a soldier.

A road once travelled is always easier. I pity any man who buys into the notion that a woman who has seen or experienced it all can never be tripped by it. That is highest form of self illusion.
Think about it, how easy is it for a man who has seen it all to quite after marriage?
Answer: Very difficult!
Statistics show that men and women who were sexually disciplined as singles were more likely to be faithful in marriage than those who were not.

As for this guy, I fear for him and that woman. His post shows he's really hurting badly. He needs help in order not to harm himself and perhaps the woman.

I fear for that woman's life.

Marriage is serious business, please treat it as such.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by marv1: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2018
cr7lomo:

What sort of stu.pid immaturity are u talking about...u think it's easy to invest ur money and heart only to find that it was all fraud...I don't know how u guys think...if he was white, that woman fit don go buy now...white men don't take Shi.t ooo
Is Lanre the first man that would invest in a woman?
What of women investing in their men and the marriage went bad.
Lanre will not be the first or the last that will invest in a relationship.
He is just being immature and childish the way he is being going about it.
Money can not buy happiness or love in marriage.
He should move on afterall he got another lady two weeks after Mercy moved out of the house.
Lanre is simply a bad loser who always batter woman at slightest provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Funkybabee(f): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2018
May this woman go back to her husband make him cry stop..Why would he also beat her
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Seanpizzy10: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Wizkid Vs Tekno - Who Has The Best Dance & Groove To Olamide ft Wizkid Song - Zombie

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=743WrybETc8
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I wonder how she ends up with this man shocked just look at the ugly thing......she has moved on do the same man..... besides I thought he's meant to remain in prison for the duration of 3years why is he out here ranting like a public dog cool

which judge made that judgement?
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Xisnin:

Pray not to be a bad husband and if you must be one, make sure you
don't care about marriage so that you won't end up regretting like Lanre.

are you a lady?
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Xisnin(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

are you a lady?

No, I am not but I do see things from both sides.
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
werey,let us see your picture. you fine reach this handsome man? keep forming. if he toasts you wouldn't you agree?
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by steveDpro: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2018
DSS1335:
shocked
Copy copy man....just see the way d man take plagiarize another person's joke
No iota of shame
she's a lesbian
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by gwama: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
caspet:
That's the issue of having a beautiful woman whether wife or girlfriend because if anything goes wrong, you will find it difficult to be able to get a lady as pretty as her & the more you try to meet up, the more you keep wallowing in your pains.....Goodbye is the saddest word I've ever known. Stay strong & say no to divorce...!!

A divorce is better than a marriage that ends in murder undecided undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by gwama: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
slotA4:
You can never understand what this man has suffered until you marry a........

When you dream of marrying a movie star, you also accept the consequences. You want to marry a star to make your friends turn green with envy and you want her to be a good housewife who suffers all your faults, it's often impossible. Go take a villager is better for you. grin grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by funtomiee(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
the man english sef nah error
abeg shit make i pass
na so gentry family like to dey Bleep women up and down
both young and old
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Praktikals(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
just look at the ugly thing
Stop using #60 glasses.
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Burgerlomo: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
tyson98:
Nothing dey pain man pass make u knw say ur partner deh chop another d*ck grin

Make he just man up jare

Don't mind him cool
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Burgerlomo: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
gwama:

A divorce is better than a marriage that ends in murder undecided undecided

Well said bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Burgerlomo: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Euouae:
A hoe will always be a hoe!

Buy her the entire world and she still will end up on your gardeners bed

That's not a big deal because a hoe and a gardener are 5 & 6 cool

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Burgerlomo: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by LegitGirl(f): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

She was looking for money. That's how she married him in the first place.
Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by Tecno66: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Do u think a man can be ugly? stop being pained
I was going to react when I saw your post. Cash can make an ape appear like an handsome guy to a woman.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" by cr7lomo: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
marv1:

Is Lanre the first man that would invest in a woman?
What of women investing in their men and the marriage went bad.
Lanre will not be the first or the last that will invest in a relationship.
He is just being immature and childish the way he is being going about it.
Money can not buy happiness or love in marriage.
He should move on afterall he got another lady two weeks after Mercy moved out of the house.
Lanre is simply a bad loser who always batter woman at slightest provocation.

It's certain that you are naturally St.upid... when fraudsters defraud u,tell them that they did well and u were St.upid obviously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) / Bashir El-Rufai: 'Buhari Fall My Hand On Air Nigeria' - Governor El-rufai's Son / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.