Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto (19959 Views)

​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters / Detractors At Work: Fake Omoyele Sowore Manifesto In Circulation / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by steveDpro: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by greatman247(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2018
This man is such a joke hahahahahahag

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by tunary(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Only fools will believe this

Charity begins at home

Despite all propaganda he displayed on the internet he now wants to be president.

We really need genuine ND credible candidates
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by binsanni(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Nice one, but you can't because of one bad egg in the basket throw the rest away, you search for the good once, out of the bad once
if we continue judging them in same way, we gonna end up reelecting the wrong candidate if the time comes
DaBillionnaire:

i understand you, but dont 4get that the youths are worse than the elderly ones, immorality is at its peak among the youths, i am not a party supporter neither do i support any candidate. both elderlies and youths are tyranical liars.
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by somehow: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2018
I now see why we have bad leaders if all it takes to be counted as worthy of leadership is by doing what sowore has done.

Please give me 5 leadership qualities you find in Sowore let's dicsuss.
denjjy:
I want to urge all the industrious Nigerian youths to troop out in mass to canvass for this man called Omoyele Sowore he's our own Emmanuel Macron. it's time we reclaimed our mandated from this ineffectual buffon that tagged all Nigerian youth as being illiterate and lazy. We can do it
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Ademat7(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
with private sector it is possible,just have the right policy that protect their investment
Sheuns:
grin

Hmmm.

This looks like what we've always been told by politicians before they get power, once they are in office they'll say they met something else. In as much as it's good the youths are now coming out, I'll advice Mr Sowore to contest as a lawmaker.

But on a serious note, he won't achieve 50% of these in 4 years if elected.
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by windwayltd: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
His manifesto is very very good for a councilor ship contestant in his home state Ondo more especially.
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by pawesome(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Trump never handled any single political post n he is doing fine
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by 7footre(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
A lot of lofty ideas with no laid down policy as to how... Human capital development? Foreign investment?
Most of the items listed here are reactory to what is on ground...

What's d plan for workers not in govt?

Let's not just scream youth youth, give us someone reasonable, not someone who will tell us what we wantu hear ... Yahaya bello is a young man and look at d state of kogi state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by enlady(f): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok. Can he give us a nitty gritty of the blue print and time line for implementing each promise?
Most of the big time projects ongoing today are PPP funded or loans. Those trillions we talk about in the annual budget include debt servicing

emperormossad:

My sister, don't you think it's sometimes necessary to think outside the box? I mean think about it a little. Do you think these things are not possible? Considering what we are and have?
Or is this a matter of 'job experience' because os last time I checked, some set of people have been around the corridors of power for the last half century, if not more.
I'm not going out on a limb for him oo, just saying don't just discard like it's a waste, just ponder over it a bit.
See the big picture
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Billionboi: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Nossa:
Easier said than done but SOWORE deserves my vote.

The Nigerian youths are taking back our country come 2019
i see dos diaspora coming back home.
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by brainworkng: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2018
Vote for Buhari at ur own risk...guess you are one of the lazy youths he is talking about grin grin
dunkem21:
I rather vote for Buhari than Sowore undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by kush1000(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Nah Take it outside
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by sokera: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Sowore is a joke , not even 1 single point on how to generate 1naira ...
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by enlady(f): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018
I don't consider Trump and Sowore comparable.
Trump ran a business empire before presidency. At least it gave people a chance to have a fair view of his leadership qualities and personality. Also during the campaigns he was brutally down to earth and controversial. His supporters and foe alike knew what was coming. Which Nigerian aspirant will ever do that? They will only recite what we want to hear.

yemaldo:

Trump is new to politics and he's doing fine

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Sowore has started towing the path of Buhari , I think either he lacks the basic knowledge of arithmetic , or he's being deliberately deceitful with his bogus and unrealistic promises . 17million homes each at 5mill /home for instance will cost 85 trillion naira .
He should be telling us what he would do to revamp our economy , his policies and all that , rather than these empty promises

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2018
I swear, if he gets to that position, he won't be able to do 30% of what he highlighted. Nigerian politics is not a joke. As long as you have those gluttons in NASS and the poor judiciary system he won't achieve it.
Some people are ready to sabotage your government no matter your good intentions.
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by David160(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2018
He will lose, this is election is between buhari and Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by MrALIVE: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2018
IBBG:
let other candidates start bringing their manifesto for us to vet too. Sowore is sound but the platform to push for his ambition will be a tall order. However i think him contesting for the post of governor or senator will be more realistic than a president, so that we can judge by track record and not just mere rhetorics.
I disagree.true leadership and willingness to do the right thing is not measured by any government position you have occupied in the past..al of them who claim to be former this and former that have all failed woefully
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by MrALIVE: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Acidosis:

Increase minimum wage to N100k

Build 1 million homes

Create N5m jobs

And no single statement on how you would generate N1? Government don't run on brown envelopes, propaganda and blackmails bruv.

Oga go and rest..you are one of those who have been made to believe that Nigeria is broke...there are many ways to generate revenue in Nigeria without impoverishing the poor..why won't he be able to pay 100k minimum wage when a senator collects 13.5 million naira as running cost every month

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrALIVE:
Oga go and rest..you are one of those who have been made to believe that Nigeria is broke...there are many ways to generate revenue in Nigeria without impoverishing the poor

Many ways like?

How can a right thinking adult like you believe a politician promising to create 5m jobs in 4 years? Even seasoned and longstanding Entrepreneurs like Dangote or Mark don't have 500,000 workers on their payroll.

When you push liars like this into the realm of government, they end up giving you cutlasses and rake to invade the farms in order to make up for the so called 5m jobs. After all they promised you "JOBS" (including wheel barrow pusher jobs), they didn't specify the kind of job.
Take your time to analyze, and ask questions when opportunities arise.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Nevamind: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
action speaks louder than words...
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by dannyville2(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Sheuns post=66872433]grin

Hmmm.

This looks like what we've always been told by politicians before they get power, once they are in office they'll say they met something else. In as much as it's good the youths are now coming out, I'll advice Mr Sowore to contest as a lawmaker.

But on a serious note, he won't achieve 50% of these in 4 years if elected

Shift your negativity to the left
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by bezimo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
I dislike sowore because of his blackmailing ministry..but given the option..i will still choose him over that Buharam imbecilic bastard terrorist in Aso rock junketing over the place calling Nigerian youths lazy.
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by BabaRamota1980: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
OgaDonald:
@APROKOGIRL - Omoyele Sowore

@YeleSowore the founder of @SaharaReporters and aspirant for @NGRPresident 2019 makes bold promises.
*To Create 5 million new jobs.
*Pay all federal workers a minimum wage of N100k per month.
* Build 17 million new homes.
*Expand power capacity to 24,000 MW.
There you have it.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2277/2019-presidential-candidate-ceo-sahara-reporters-omoyele-sowore-shares-manifesto-read/

cc; lalasticlala

How about RESTRUCTURING
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Sheuns(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=dannyville2 post=66875067][/quote]
This ain't negativity bro, it's the fact and truth. Truth is bitter.
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Sheuns(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ademat7:
with private sector it is possible,just have the right policy that protect their investment

Maybe, just maybe sir. But what I expect to hear from new aspirants is cutting government running costs. That's where most of our funds end up.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Primusinterpares(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
I perceive sarcasm of the first order...
To work plan on achieving the said targets...
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Primusinterpares(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
I perceive sarcasm of the first order...
To work plan on achieving the said targets...
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by Fauzydane(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
easier said than done . who is deceiving who
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by moseslarry(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bro, i don't care where he starts from. All I care for is good governance n once he his able to fulfill half of his manifestos promise if not all; he has done well. Never will I give my vote to all these rogues, thieves and corrupts old men recycling themselves. Let's encourage sowore. He needs our collective support to achieve this. Thanks
Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by enlady(f): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
You have mentioned the key issues. These handout manifesto will not do

obyback:
Who else is tired of I will build this, I will build that. I expect to see investment in human resources, lower interest rate, chop down the exclusive list, PIB and so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyari, SGF, 100 Other Presidential Aides In Office Illegally — Falana / Why Ministerial Appointment Is Being Delayed – Boss Mustapha / Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.