Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (18451 Views)

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / OMG!! Wenger Admits Why He Could Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Bustincole(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Nice move Arsene Wenger

The man go retired in peace

Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Next job is at PSG.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by BlueRayDick: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
As a Yoruba guy that supports Arsenal, this news calls for a celebration smiley

Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Abeyjide: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
what a parting words from baba ijebu.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by trapQ: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Ah ah......what has he done to deserve death na?
joganut:
Living in Bondage.... Until i hear this man is dead, arsenal can never be free from captivity.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by pastorcyrus(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
sommy25:

https://www.arsenal.com/news/merci-arsene

Arsene Wenger is lucky I never met him,he would have been the gunner indeed,this man has caused so many arsenal fans a lot of heartbreak and pains yet he refused to stepdown for another vibrant coach to take over the leadership of this great club.he failed woefully for more two decades as a coach, he can only boast of three EPL tittles and few other inconspicuousness cups for almost three decades that he managed the club.Go and sin no more,your sins have been forgiven

Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by chronique(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Praise the lord o!!!! Finally! He did a lot for arsenal until he started using poor tactics, wrong team selection and substitutions, to ruin the club. Also made a couple of players who would have been great players, average or poor.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by GOFRONT(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Alas
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Mrjo(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Am an ARSENAL fan

But, should i rejoice or cry?
is early to do any of them now. who can manage the team better than him?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by saltoasis: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
If this news is true, Wenger will win Europa.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Sgwin: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Don't leave arsenal your a good coach but you need to spend money and buy good players... cos the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by alexy147(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2018
If true..my prayers are answered...
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by xarm(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Remember growing up thinking Arsenal were named after ARSENE wenger or he own arsenal
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by rolams(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
The man can't cope with the pressure.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by kerry57: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
One of the best news I have ever had in decades. Up gunners and thanks Arsene wenger
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by maestroferddi: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2018
At last common sense won...
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by gaby(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Thank God...finally
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Good News

Bring LUIZ Enrique Asap

Arsenal shall rise again, it's been dead for 10 years!
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Good News

Bring LUIZ Enrique Asap

Arsenal shall rise again, it's been dead for 10 years!
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Tofeyo624: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Win the europa before talking like a chelshit fan
mukina2:
After 22 years he tried.

the emotional toying with our hearts season in and season out will end.
here's hoping we do not become like cheksli that kept changing managers or Yoonited.

COYG cool
now finish the season on a high Arsene kiss

Lets win the Europa.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Larryslim(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2018
I'm happy for my Arsenal padis o..
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Source?
www.skysports.com/football

Awon doubting Thomas
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Spagmoore(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2018
petpin123:
No sources, which kind news be this? you should back it up with a news sources

boss is true, i just finish reading it at dailymail.co.uk now.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by fabval: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2018
At last
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by amodu(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Congratulations Arsenals, this news is synonymous to winning a trophy.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by kokomilala(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2018
It's strange that people can be so soulless and morbid just to see the back of Wenger. World media is replete with emotions, encomiums for him. The difference between those who are dignified and are distasteful is the space that separates them.

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by LadyHeaven(f): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Yes, it was about time but I still feel a tad sad cry I was a baby when Wenger was appointed, i recall 8 yr old me been amazed that Arsene owned Arsenal b'cos of the similar name and thought that for years tongue , would definitely miss him and wish him all the best in whatever decision he decides to take next. Hopefully the fans and players rally to give him a hella send off.

Viva Wenger

Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Olaiya26: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
He's afraid of dangote buying the club to humiliate him.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends by Fogman(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Long overdue. Arsenal performance has been inconsistent for some seasons now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geography Waec Gce 2015 Questions And Answers, Runs And Expo Is Out / Manchester City Accused Of Breaching Financial Rules By Premier League / Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe Mourn Pele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.