Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (392082 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by GeneralTopic: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Miss Treasure Base Nigeria 2014...
Have you ever wanted to be a Beauty Queen? Well, here's your chance! Miss Treasure Base Nigeria Beauty Pageant is a new creative concept of grooming and promoting the virtues of womanhood to achieving their dreams, with
sincerity, honesty and focus on set targets.

TIPS
Talents: Choose an appropriate skill to practice and demonstrate and to highlight your talent. Examples are playing piano or twirling to a song, and singing.
Be Prepared: Prepare for your interview by giving
yourself the time to make yourself knowledgeable about; current events, and what is important in the world around you.

#Form sales starts 17th Oct, 2014 and Auditions will be held in six(6) states in November, 2014.

Winner of the Miss Treasure Base Nigeria 2014.
Benefits for winners!!
...winners stands the chance in getting lots of prizes:
Cash, Gift items, 1year modeling contract, Endorsment, State Culture & Tourism Ambassador, LGA Ambassador, Brand Ambassador, Magazine profile features, Partner with HEALTH Organisations in war against Malaria/Ebola epidemic in Nigeria, Beauty upgrade and consolation prizes for all contestants.

For sponsorship and partnership:
BBM 75DF4150.
www.misstreasurebaseNg.com(under construction and maintenance)

Endorsed by: Port-harcourt Chambers of Commerce, Mines, Industry and Agriculture.
Managed by: Big Tym Events

Those in Port-harcourt can visit @our office Boomerang Entertainment, Woji Road, Port-harcourt.
....an opportunity of a life time, don't miss out, share with others....
Powered by: Boomerang Entertainment...
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by stylenig(f): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
the search is on!...mr and miss style Nigeria 2015.winners get an all expense paid summer tour,six months salary,a year modeling contract,a year wardrobe change,ambassadorial deals,represent Nigeria at miss beauty Africa and mr tourisim global international...lots of other consolation prices...to register, send an email with Ur name,age,state,fb name and a picture of bur self to stylenigeriapagent@gmail.com.for more info call 08169827668, or add up bbm:7f3432ba visit WWW.Facebook.com/mrandmissstylenigeria for more info
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by stylenig(f): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
do you have what it takes to represent Nigeria at mr global tourisim international and miss beauty Africa?..register now for mr and miss style Nigeria 2015.send and email with Ur name,state,age,fb name and Ur picture to stylenigeriapagent@gmail.com
Visit WWW.Facebook.com/mrandmissstylenigeria
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by syednoorulali: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2014
heylo Everyone. so i c from here the fasion is coming from.. but if i entered it can more better... tongue tongue tongue
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by tshirtsupplier(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Custom Promotion T-shirts at favorable price
http://www.tshirt-supplier.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by GeneralTopic: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Three(3) good looking and presentable girls needed for a job with a Beauty Pageant Organising Outfit based in Port-harcourt. Call: 07089235764
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by kashmegs(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Models who can take a semi nude/ bikini shoot ping now
Please if you can do the above listed jobs ping now

227b119c
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ecoheight: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Modeling is such a lucrative hobby but I think it conflicts with religion.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by lambotee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
any job vacancy for a model ...I just started my grooming as a model...please contact me on 08035227656, student of uniben ..check out my pics...
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by kashmegs(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
JOB OPPORTUNITY ALERT...@LEKKI, LAGOS. THIS OCTOBER 31st

A reputable modeling agency, needs new ladies ushers and models, that fits in any
of this Modeling Categories to be part of the new
team;
-Editorial -Glamour -Lingerie
-Fashionista -Pageant -Print -Road show -Runway -TVC -Video vixens -Billboards -Activationist -Discreet packages also -Dancers -Artiste -Entertainers & -USHERING
services, etc... attend the Free selection,
serious minded persons ONLY

!!! HURRY!!!
Let sign you up!!!
for details...
BBPin 7E23680A
WhatsApp 08122254648

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by surfville: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
For those who want to start modelling i would suggest try to get noticed by using instagram. But the real secret to get much viewers would be having more followers which is a task.. But what i do is get a headstart by outsourcing followers and likes to reliable source such as igramfollower this way i can give more time on my craft.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mcup: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Ok
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by sweetslim(f): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
revive models
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by smstv(f): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Female model body type called Hourglass

Full strange model gallery
http://www.smstv.lt/fotogalerija/fotogalerija/26

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by houseoflunettes: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
House of Lunettes (houseoflunettes.com) Nigeria's only luxury sunglasses outlet is seeking long term contract with Nigerian models in Abuja/Lagos/Port Harcourt for its monthly model shoot.

We have had 4 model shoots till date and this will be part of our Ad campaign for the coming years. These Ads get published in our facebook ads, web campaigns and other outlets with lots of exposure for the models. See model Ads being utilized in our ongoing Ad marketing. We pay the best prices for models.

Instagram/house_of_lunettes - follow us and we will review your portfolio for invitations to our photo shoot or

Like us on facebook.com/houseoflunettes and upload pictures of yourself for consideration.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by iwarannamdi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
AY's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA[Photos]
more photos in http://naijarace.com/ays-30-days-in-atlantaphotos/

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Jolenzy(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Interested models for the Miss Anambra Youth pageant 2014 organised by Anambra state Youth Parliament and Jolenzik Events House should send their details (NAME, AGE, L.G.A, PHONE NO) to email ikeh.nzube@yahoo.com on or before 15th of november.
For info call: Jolenzy @ 07067444630 or John @ 08179779483 or Bbm @ 26a61421