Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (391956 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by xdhghd(f): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Invite your friends to join the group on Facebook. We are currently recruiting females only.

<a href="http://www.kooltorch.com/category-14-b0-Celebrity-Lace-Wigs.html">http://www.kooltorch.com/category-14-b0-Celebrity-Lace-Wigs.html</a>
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by alanic1: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
You can also get the liberty to put in your school name, logo and color to the designs by opting for the customized versions. Place bulk orders at
www.alanic.com/distributer

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by kingpin83(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2014
desource:
hi, i am a freelance model and also photogenic but very busy. i will love it if you can get me a steady job ,may be .am gonna divert my attention to in fully.guess you understand. this my numb.08022703674.and my e.mail seyi_source at hot mail.com
will be awaiting your responce ok.
thanks.
where r u located?
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Barbara90210: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Glam Africa UK is in search of 10 models of the future embodying the true glamour of Africa to catwalk our London Fashion week event on 22nd February 2015 at the Glamorous Porchester Hall, Bayswater, London. Whether you are new to modelling or wish to further your career, this could be an opportunity to get the necessary experience and exposure which could get you noticed by talent scouts from the modelling, film and entertainment industry.

BENEFIT
As part of the ten successful models, you will get:
- Set images, runway images and videos to build/add to your portfolio
- Rehearsals led by Deigh Alexander (Founder of DAMA modelling agency)
- An opportunity to walk on the Glam Africa Fashion Night (Feb 2015) runway
- Continuous 8 weeks long media coverage
- Featured in Glam Africa’s spring/ summer magazine
- Post event promo by being featured and interviewed in Glam Africa’s documentary airing on TV in March 2015
- To hold the ‘2015 Official Glam Africa Model’ title for one year
- To attend Pre and post event interviews and red carpet events on behalf of Glam Africa

HOW TO TAKE PART
- Take a full length photo against a wall
- Upload it on Instagram using the hashtag #glamafricauk and also mention @glamafricauk
- Ensure you follow @glamafricauk on instagram so we can send a message to you if we need to
- Casting for the selected few will take place in week 2, January 2015 in front of three celebrity judges
- At the casting, 20 models will be shortlisted
- At the end of January, the successful 10 will be confirmed on glamafrica.com

Visit glamafrica.com for more info.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Milaby(f): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2014
how about
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by rhainkhoby(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
am samy, can anybody please help me be a model..?

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by spinna: 4:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Want to start your modeling career ? Are you naturally beautiful and confident ? Join us as a model, ushers, actress,dancer or presenter,- inbox or add us: Afrospiral Talent Agency 7ba20ea8(bb) 08065122605 Register with us and get a hot photoshoot.

Come with your clothes and makeup,2 passports ,photocopy of id, armpits shaved and several changes of clothes for photoshoot.Height doesn't matter, facial and bodily beauty do.

After this jobs will be sourced for you, and you also get the pics . This will kickstart your career and teach you what it takes .

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amax92(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
modelling is evolving in Nigeria
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amax92(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
contact Phil Lordz models for top notch models: 08154285024

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have a registered company with the C.A.C, how can I register with other association(s) such as MAAN or partner with other agency? Thanks

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ONESS: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2014
AnonymouslyMe:
All modeling related information should be posted here. i.e recruitment, jobs, auditions, castings, photoshoot ect. Pls post if you're a modeling or an advertising agency etc, It's basically any and every thing related to modelings.

Thank you.
Hi, i am size 36, 29, 38. interested
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Destinygrl(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
pls what's the normal statistics for run way models
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by libbymaq: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Are you interested in becoming a model in Nigeria?? Well, things work slightly(or maybe a bit more than slightly) different here so I hope my posts/tutorials will come in handy. If you’re ready, let’s BEGIN: 1. DO A LITTLE RESEARCH... get more information ... www.styljunki.com/modelling-in-nigeriahowwhere-to-start-part-1/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by arives(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
I dont know if this thread is still very much alive buh am an aspiring model with no experience whatsoever,any agency or outlet am willing to give a shot...Call me on 08060631596...Busola
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by DSuperWoman(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Female ushers needed in portharcourt height 5.7 size 8, send your full pic to missserenafrancis@gmail.com if interested
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by enifex(m): 2:05am On Jan 14, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NpWaNMdEG6A/VLUVUhw_yiI/AAAAAAAESek/ObmPcfGqCtw/s1600/3.png[/img]

Micah is an up-coming R&B singer, he’s 20 and has a great voice if you watch some of his videos. Only thing is, he has more hips and ass than Kim K, K.Michelle, Nicki Minaj and every other big booty female you READ MORE http://nairaland.com/pics-new-rb-singer-has-more-hips-than-kim-k-and-erm-hes-man/

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6oofuWPNiDw/VLUUGc6VF1I/AAAAAAAESdY/IXvQZs2AVCA/s1600/4.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qKTP25x2NLE/VLUUH4eC0LI/AAAAAAAESdg/oR1qI0ojf2A/s1600/5.png[/img]

See More of his photos after the CUT http://nairaland.com/pics-new-rb-singer-has-more-hips-than-kim-k-and-erm-hes-man/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by omogemi: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
hi y'all. how can i be a face model. any info or links pls. . . thanks
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Obiany: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by nawtikid(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Auditions ooooo!!!!...plz...fashion, commercials, photoshoots...I'm available in lagos and Ilorin
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Beth Model Management has announced casting for
new faces for her Agency. Known as the leading
modelling agency in Nigeria and abroad, Beth Models
are constantly exposed to high end and international jobs which puts them ahead.
The agency owned by Elohor Aisien takes in new faces
from time to time and have announced an online recruitment this time from January 26 to February 7 as the
next casting period, when new faces are booked for
international jobs.
To be considered, applicants are required to be
between ages 14-25 years and should be at least 5'6"
feet in sizes 6 to 14. Add up bbm pin:7F2E05BB for more info
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by bocwestafrica(f): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
BATTLE OF COLOURS West Africa

Makeup Artistry just got bigger!
..…................................................

COMING SOON
West Africa's Most Interactive Makeup Artist Challenge.
BATTLE OF COLOURS.

ARE YOU PARTICIPATING ?
Makeup Artists | Models | Photographers | Hair Stylist | Fashion Retailer | Fashion/Beauty/Entertainment lover | Blogger | Etc.

Coming Soon In April 2015
For more informations and participation
Twitter : @battle_colours
Facebook : Facebook.com/bocwestafrica
....….............................................
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!!
Tell A Friend 2 Tell A Friend.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by callmebeauty(f): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
I will like to go into face modelling and ushering work.here is my mail....opeoluwa67@gmail.com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Dapmillie4: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello house, am Dapo and am a freelance model..for jobs plss contact me on 08108019975 n add ma pin 2B3DD84D.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by rosearnie: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
PLS ALL MODELS should be wary of scammers read my story of what happened to me.
I posted pictures of the people involved
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by rosearnie: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
PLS ALL MODELS should be wary of scammers read my story of what happened to me.
I posted pictures of the people involved

https://www.nairaland.com/2139620/girls-dying-hands-modelling-scam
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by jacyjules(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Am interested in modelling smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.