Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani (32918 Views)

Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / Necessary Evil: Buhari Should Apologize To FCT Residents Over Name-Calling - PDP / Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Fazemood(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

He did not say 60% of Nigerian youths sit at home, he said sixty percent of the population are youths and a lot of them has not been to school.

I know a lot of Nigerians have comprehension problems.

Oh! you heard that part yet you didn't hear when he said a lot of them sit down and do nothing, and expect to get free amenities? That equates to meaning that they (we) are lazy.

I'm not lazy, maybe you are. I spend 14hrs everyday working hard trying to create ideas that will benefit me and eventually many others whom I plan to employ if all goes well and this man drinks coffee crosses his leg and tag me lazy on an international ground?

Ha! SMH. God help me nt to meet anybody with your mentality magic will happen.

Who are you guy? Why are you so bent on covering this disgrace and insult metted on you and I by Mr. Buhari? Even if he feeds you directly, you shouldn't defend his words cuz they are vile and disrespectful.

Let me save my energy for 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by babaloke: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is the only sensible APC member that I know.
Others are pathetic bootlickers,number one being Femi Adeshina

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by babajeje123(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:
Please, where are Nland Buhari supporters, i'v not being seeing their zombified rants and comments.

Or are they LAZY to comment?
Especially that shaki or sarki
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by andycom(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
I have watched that video over and over again and am yet to see where he said Nigerian youths are lazy, can someone point to the exact spot for me.

Another reason why buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, mumu go and watch the video again
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Jokkarm2: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
OGA I THINK YOU JUST CAME IN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY BECAUSE IF YOU LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THAT WORD" NIGERIA YOUTH ARE LAZY"
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by tiwiex(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
I have watched that video over and over again and am yet to see where he said Nigerian youths are lazy, can someone point to the exact spot for me.
Were you looking for the exact word? Infact what he said goes beyond lazy. It also means unambitious. Be looking for the word "lazy" there oh.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Mboi2: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Just agree your argument was flawed.
Yeah go and look for something better to do.
You're a typical example of illiterate and lazy youth. Look at what you're displaying here.. Your own sef pass illiteracy and laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I still don't get where you people talk about the president saying more than half of the years, you people need to either watch that video or listen to the transcript.

A good example is a lot of almajaris who believe Western education is bad, a lot of them end up being thugs and foot soldiers for politicians.
Just last year BBC did a program which it said about 10 million kids are out of school, do you know the danger that portrays.

A lot of youths down south here believe and are actually paid for doing nothing, because they have oil in their community.
This is another dangerous situation.
bro i have alot of almajaris in my area and most if not all of them are engaging in one skill acquisition or the other. many are learning tailoring, some a pop installers and many more and to qualify thier usefulness with not going to school is wrong man and yes despite being almajiris they are not lazy. the ones in the south you are talking about have for many years seen the federal and state government milk thier communities with little or no investment in education or infrastructure to create an environment suitable for them to become self employed and you expect them to do what? many used to fishermen some farmers who through government incompetency have lost thier source of livelihood and now its the same government that is calling them lazy. there are lazy people all around the world but i dont think its a fair statement to say alot of Nigerian youths are lazy. at best he could have used the word some.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Fazemood:

Oh! you heard that part yet you didn't hear when he said a lot of them sit down and do nothing, and expect to get free amenities? That equates to meaning that they (we) are lazy.

I'm not lazy, maybe you are. I spend 14hrs everyday working hard trying to create ideas that will benefit me and eventually many others whom I plan to employ if all goes well and this man drinks coffee crosses his leg and tag me lazy on an international ground?

Ha! SMH. God help me nt to meet anybody with your mentality magic will happen.

Who are you guy? Why are you so bent on covering this disgrace and insult metted on you and I by Mr. Buhari? Even if he feeds you directly, you shouldn't defend his words cuz they are vile and disrespectful.

Let me save my energy for 2019.

The problem is you guys equate a lot to half and above.

If in 40 million, 500,000 is a problem, my brother that is a lot.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
bro i have alot of almajaris in my area and most if not all of them are engaging in one skill acquisition or the other. many are learning tailoring, some a pop installers and many more and to qualify thier usefulness with not going to school is wrong man and yes despite being almajiris they are not lazy. the ones in the south you are talking about have for many years seen the federal and state government milk thier communities with little or no investment in education or infrastructure to create an environment suitable for them to become self employed and you expect them to do what? many used to fishermen some farmers who through government incompetency have lost thier source of livelihood and now its the same government that is calling them lazy. there are lazy people all around the world but i dont think its a fair statement to say alot of Nigerian youths are lazy. at best he could have used the word some.
Kindly paraphrase your write up.
Thanks.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Jones4190(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
President Buhari is just too blunt....

Now let's look at these established findings;

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

2) Nigeria also leads in the world's uneducated children - Newsweek, 2017

Nigeria has 'largest number of children out-of-school' in the world - BBC, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
tiwiex:

Were you looking for the exact word? Infact what he said goes beyond lazy. It also means unambitious. Be looking for the word "lazy" there oh.

Like I said he was right.

Stop looking at the world through your eyes only.

Nigeria has a big problem on the education and mentality level.
The earlier we accept it the better for us.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mr senators how can we forgive an old man that refuse to grow up enuf is enuf we are sending him back to Daura
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by dgagar(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
apology not accepted. o ti te tan.
he disgrace us in the global interview while the world is watching. now you want him to apologize in small corner.
#ko_le_werk
#never_again
#PMB_OUT

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Jokkarm2: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jokkarm2:
ACTUALLY I DONT LIKE CRITICIZING THE PRESIDENT DESPITE ALL THE HARD TIME WE ARE PASSING THROUGH. BUT HIS RESENT STATEMENT THAT NIGERIA YOUTH ARE LAZY , ITIS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THE POLITICIANS DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE YOUTHS PASS THROUGH JUST TO FEED AND CLOTH THEM SELVES. I KNW WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH IN THIS COUNTRY, I HUSTLE FOR MY SELF, FEED MY SELF, PAY MY HOUSE RENT MY SELF. I NEED TO SETTLE DOWN BUT THE HARD TIME HAS NOT REALLY GIVEN ROOM TO THAT. SAYING THAT NIGERIA YOUTH ARE LAZY IS AN UNFAIR STATEMENT TO US. WE DESERVE MORE THAN A MERE APOLOGY, THE PRESIDENT SHOULD WITHDRAW THE STATEMENT AND PROVIDE JOB FOR THE SUFFERING YOUTH.
[quote author=Mboi2
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Almoner1: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ignore the wailers, we know their antics, no amount of blackmail by the beneficiaries of the corrupt past can stop the well meaning Nigerians from electing Buhari in 2019 by God's grace[quote author=mysyto post=66878102][/quote]
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

sit and do nothing means unwilling to work and unwilling to work means LAZY. Use ur head.!
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Almoner1: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ignore the wailers, we know their antics, no amount of blackmail by the beneficiaries of the corrupt past can stop the well meaning Nigerians from electing Buhari in 2019 by God's grace
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Ikem11(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

He did not say 60% of Nigerian youths sit at home, he said sixty percent of the population are youths and a lot of them has not been to school.

I know a lot of Nigerians have comprehension problems.
are you the enemy of the youths?

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

And he was right.

Hmmmm......

Are you admitting to be a lazy freeloader? What of your siblings? Friends?

If not, how did you come about this conclusion?

Even in the North where a lot of youths are tradeless (due to the Almajjiri culture), those guys jump at the opportunity to do any odd job.

A lazy guy won't even try to work, because he hates to work and still wants to eat.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Kindly paraphrase your write up.
Thanks.
no time for that. have a nice day
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Emma5097: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Buhari's problem has always been saying it as it is.
Thank God you say the stage is the problem, other people are outrightly twisting his world.

You are even too LAZY to spell word properly.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by freeze001(f): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I still don't get where you people talk about the president saying more than half of the years, you people need to either watch that video or listen to the transcript.

A good example is a lot of almajaris who believe Western education is bad, a lot of them end up being thugs and foot soldiers for politicians.
Just last year BBC did a program which it said about 10 million kids are out of school, do you know the danger that portrays.

A lot of youths down south here believe and are actually paid for doing nothing, because they have oil in their community.
This is another dangerous situation.

A lot of citizens of some oil producing countries and other developed countries pay their citizens stipends even while not being employed and no doubt one calls them lazy or entitled. Is it a crime?
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by talk2percy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
are u that lazy that u don't understand English?? U are probably a northerner that doesn't understand simple English even though it was said in the dialect of one of ur own. Na them
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
lekahm:

sit and do nothing means unwilling to work and unwilling to work means LAZY. Use ur head.!

He said a lot of people are unwilling to work.
Where did he say youths are unwilling to work
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by eluquenson(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
A man that feeds his family, clothes, houses, and educate his childfren abroad with public money; a man that has never worked for one day in his life, never been outside the government all his life, a parasite that survives on the public free money is here in London blaming Nigerian youths for the economic downturn he brought upon them!

He once blamed God for the crash in Naira and oil prices, remember?

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Emma5097:

You are even too LAZY to spell word properly.
Thanks for the correction.
Noted.
I will modify it.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Klington: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
[s]
Proudlyngwa:
[/s]
Buhari supporters are like man made gods....
They have eyes but cannot see
Ears but cannot hear....
he issa lazy youth

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Paradigm777: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Buhari's problem has always been saying it as it is.
Thank God you say the stage is the problem, other people are outrightly twisting his world.

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by freeze001(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

That is what you people don't understand, Government has passed providing water and electricity for you, that now should be the job of the private sector.
The job of government should be regulating it.

Are you serious right now?
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Wada3: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
We have gone past all these nonsense propaganda. If they agents of the corrupt past likes, they should continue making frivolous allegations against PMB, it will never change anything because we will still vote for him by God's grace
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by neyobills: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

That is what you people don't understand, Government has passed providing water and electricity for you, that now should be the job of the private sector.
The job of government should be regulating it.

Oh really how cool,so we are only paying taxes for him to travel abroad and call us demeaning names,unfortunately your opinion is only a village market square opinion

Here is what the UN says....

One of the first references to adequate housing can be found in the United Nations
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948. Article 25 (1) of The Universal
Declaration of Human Rights, 1948, states, “Everyone has the right to a standard of
living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including
food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services..” (UN, 1949).
Though there was no use of the specific term „adequate housing‟, but in spirit
adequate housing, safe and adequate water for drinking and other domestic uses, and
proper sanitation facilities were considered important elements of the right to
adequate standard of living. The International Covenant on Economic, Social and
Cultural Rights (ICESCR), 1966, which is the monitoring body for the
implementation of economic, social and cultural rights, recognises adequate housing
as part of the right to an adequate standard of living. The Committee in its Article
11.1 says, “The right of everyone to an adequate standard of living for himself and his
family, including adequate food, clothing and housing, and to the continuous
improvement of living conditions” (UN 2009, p. 11).
Provision of safe and sufficient water and sanitation is an important and integral part
of adequate housing. In 2002, the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social
and Cultural Rights adopted its General Comment No. 15 on the right to water. The
Committee underlined that the right to water was part of the right to an adequate
standard of living, as were the rights to adequate food, housing and clothing (UN
2010, p. 4). Right to water and sanitation are also recognised independently as basic
human rights. The United Nations General Assembly on 28th July 2010 adopted a
resolution recognising the human right to water and sanitation.

Next time before u quote me remember there is something between your ears,kindly make use of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Briefs International Observers On Reasons For Rescheduling General Election / Police Commission 'Pencils-Down' 37 Ex-SARS Officers For Dismissal / Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.