Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland (8536 Views)

Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? / Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) / Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ever since I land for here, I have always known one lady here.. She respect herself, she doesn't insult.. She get class, she get sense.. Very productive unlike some others. ( sis Dande55 abi sis paxie and one evening newspaper called mama millenniumlady I greet una ooo gringringringrin)

The most prettiest girl on Nairaland is Makydebbie gringrin

Not just in beauty but she get sense... Unlike some of our sisters called Onyi22 amatarasha and some other ones that only constitute nuisance here....

Makydebbie. God bless your new age.

Happy birthday Makydebbie grin.. Some guys are frustrated, leave them... They have been like that since they were born gringringringrin jealousy and hatred is their surname gringrin

U r so adorable.....

Coman see gbagbos going left and right gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ọdẹ

Jobless mofo with (f) moniker.
U dey find free toto abi?

Broda wey mumu wey NEVER even enter local flight before dey claim USA and Canada grin
Thunder fire you dier grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Ekemeze: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by illicit(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
some guys and women wrapping Sha grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Poseidon000: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is the kind of pussy worship that make me sick.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Ọdẹ
Jobless mofo with (f) moniker. U dey find free toto abi?
Ur frustration shows u were brought up by a single mother gringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ekemeze:
Trust me bro. You're stupid.

See them.. Product of broken homes.. See as they fill everywhere..

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

MY frustration shows u
I were brought up by a single whọre mother gringringrin

I see grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:
See this women molester... U too get mouth too talk....

All rapist na 15 years ooo gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

I see grin
Product of broken homes.. gringringrin

Continue patronizing ur oloshos in peace
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lol
E pain the Bastąrd

SENSELESS jobless fool grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

I Be Product of broken homes.. gringringrin

I WILL Continue patronizing MY olosho sisters in peace
Na u sabi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poseidon000:
This is the kind of pussy worship that make me sick.

Pussy worship?

See the guy that sucks every ashawo pussy... gringringringrin

No wonder you are sick... See ur mouth.... gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Na u sabi grin
Koshidanu
My last reply to u

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pussy worship?

Dry joke
Get a life, bra!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Koshidanu

My last reply to u

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Ekemeze: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Dry joke Get a life bra
Help me add ur life join na

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dande is here gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Help me add ur life join na
You must have exhausted your prescriptions

3 Likes

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Ekemeze: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

women molester?
excuse me, how do u mean?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

if I say one or two words here and blow breeze for here, na knock go sound for ur occiput there

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Iceyjayz: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ever since I land for here, I have always known one lady here.. She respect herself, she doesn't insult.. She get class, she get sense.. Very productive unlike some others. ( sis Dande55 abi sis paxie and one evening newspaper called mama millenniumlady I greet una ooo gringringringrin)

The most prettiest girl on Nairaland is Makydebbie gringrin

Not just in beauty but she get sense... Unlike some of our sisters called Onyi22 amatarasha and some other ones that only constitute nuisance here....

Makydebbie. God bless your new age.

U r so adorable.....
This ode just want free pussy, for your information that little Ghanaian girl is so rude and uncouth for my liking and she's also a pretender

you are dumb if you don't notice all that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Iceyjayz: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:
Very stupid. I'm way prettier than she is.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by ModestGal(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmn,
Well.....
Check my signature for my best deals....
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by illicit(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:

Very stupid. I'm way prettier than she is.
hmmm really? inbox me your pics, let me judge
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by XXXXTENTACION: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
O.p e be like say dem don use your skull drink wine abi. Abi you don chop free toto ni?

becareful
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Poseidon000: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pussy worship?

It's been established that you're not just a pussy ass nïgga, but also a lowlife troll.

I'll pass this time, because indulging you will give your ignominy more publicity, which is the very thing you crave.

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poseidon000:

It's been established that you're not just a pussy ass nïgga, but also a lowlife troll.

I'll pass this time, because indulging you will give your ignominy more publicity, which is the very thing you crave.

U shud be teaching student in ur environment now that school never resume...

Ticha grin
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
This ode (icejayz) just want free pussy, for my information, my sisters at home arebso rude and uncouth for my liking and they are also pretenders

I am so dumb if i don't notice all that.

No wonder, it runs like dt in ur family gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. / "Let Me Be Your Val, It Comes With Full Package" - OAU Lady / Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.