Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" (20464 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" by princfred(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
0temSapien:
You haven't made any point yet. The mentality of those people is different from ours. Till today, muslims still practise polygamy and they are not complaining.
Who told you they are not complaining? You can see the number of terrorists they everywhere in world as a result of raising idiots. You can also see their innovation and technological advancement abi?
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" by 0temSapien: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
princfred:
Who told you they are not complaining? You can see the number of terrorists they everywhere in world as a result of raising idiots. You can also see their innovation and technological advancement abi?
So it's polygamy that made them go into terrorism abi. Chai. Abeg let's end the argument here. It yaf do abeg grin
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" by princfred(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
0temSapien:
So it's polygamy that made them go into terrorism abi. Chai. Abeg let's end the argument here. It yaf do abeg grin
Terrorism is caused by a combination of many factors if you dont know. Raising children in a bitter family atmosphere caused by polygamy is easily a contribution to the catalyst of terrorism. Who knows if your IQ is high enough to understand that.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" by 0temSapien: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
princfred:
Terrorism is caused by a combination of many factors if you dont know. Raising children in a bitter family atmosphere caused by polygamy is easily a contribution to the catalyst of terrorism. Who knows if your IQ is hogh enough to understand that.
Chai!!! All the polygamous muslims I know, none of them is a terrorist. I wonder where you got your own life experience from.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" by princfred(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2018
0temSapien:
Chai!!! All the polygamous muslims I know, none of them is a terrorist. I wonder where you got your own life experience from.
but the ones that are were not raised in polygamous homes abi? Because many indian hemp smokers are not mad does not mean indian hemp does not predispose people to madness or is not a factor that leads to being mad. Thats why i said understanding certain things highly depends on your IQ, logic circuit and emotional intelligence.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" by princfred(m): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2018
0temSapien:
A combination of in bitterness of a polygamous home and islamic doctrines in combination with other factors is a recipe that can lead to raising barbarians. Thats not rocket science and if thats beyond your understanding then its not my fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Christian Work At A Brewery? / Olufemi Akindayomi, Accuses Pastor Adeboye Of Changing Church Principles / What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.