Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (44148 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by dezkain: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very funny so this is the women. They have chosen to use against pastor Sunday? Hahahaha they better use a better story and evidence.....

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by roundman: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2018
All this news is are just way to tarnish the man;s image because of his stance on tithe...simple

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Richdad50(m): 1:52am On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
What with men of God and scandal recently
What is with you and folly
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by semyman: 2:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Past..
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by spiralwedge(m): 2:32am On Apr 21, 2018
They want to get back at him because of his recent campaigns. It's not new, but he usually rises above it.

3 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by spiralwedge(m): 2:34am On Apr 21, 2018
dezkain:
Very funny so this is the women. They have chosen to use against pastor Sunday? Hahahaha they better use a better story and evidence.....

As in ehh fugly. So he no see all the beautiful Ukrainian women to lay, na this one?
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by mechanics(m): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2018
Those people are sent from the pit of hell to tarnish ones image.

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by chiteny(m): 5:17am On Apr 21, 2018
After reading the post, i discovered it was all about accusations with no evidence or proof. Stephanie Otobo did better. I believe DSA has touched some "anointed" gods. I believe he should also have been expecting a fight back.

2 Likes

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Saintmary(f): 5:19am On Apr 21, 2018
He admitted to adultery 2years ago. This new witch hunt seems fishy to me. I do not condone sexual predatory behaviors, but I strongly advise females to recognize sexual predators from afar and avoid them. What's it with women running to pastors sef, who told you God will not answer your prayers unless you validate it with a pastoral blessing. hian

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by oshaosha2014(m): 5:43am On Apr 21, 2018
It has always been like that since bible times. Generally, women are drawn to men in tops positions whether in a religious setting or otherwise. Even Jesus had his own fair share of women flocking around him all the time. Men of God have to really be careful with this unwarranted attention from women.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by oshaosha2014(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2018
It has always been like that since bible times. Generally, women are drawn to men in tops positions whether in a religious setting or otherwise. Even Jesus had his own fair share of women flocking around him all the time. Men of God have to really be careful with this unwarranted attention from women.

Saintmary:
He admitted to adultery 2years ago. This new witch hunt seems fishy to me. I do not condone sexual predatory behaviors, but I strongly advise females to recognize sexual predators from afar and avoid them. What's it with women running to pastors sef, who told you God will not answer your prayers unless you validate it with a pastoral blessing. hian
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by oshaosha2014(m): 5:47am On Apr 21, 2018
It has always been like that since bible times. Generally, women are drawn to men in tops positions whether in a religious setting or otherwise. Even Jesus had his own fair share of women flocking around him all the time. Men of God have to really be careful with this unwarranted attention from

Saintmary:
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Saintmary(f): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2018
oshaosha2014:

The attention is warranted. Many males spend their adult life seeking for relevance. I'm tired of reading stories of women playing the victim. Everyone knew he was married,yet they indulged themselves.A little closeness, a little touch, a little smooching, then the stuff spirals out of control and then they say they were deceived. How were they deceived? Are they not all adults? Did they not know sex with a married man is wrong? And the men too, disgracing their wives and the marriage covenant up and down. In Christendom, we push ministers to get married before starting ministry thinking it solves the sexual problem. Yet, stories after stories have shown us that marriage does not cure promiscuity. Ministers are to deal with this issue of sex in prolonged prayers and submission to the absoluteness of the word of God before starting ministry. And also, in Christendom, we mistake zeal for God to be Ministerial calling. So many cocky, chauvinists claiming to be Men of God. I'm tired of typing joor.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by AngelicBeing: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2018
tongue
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by daviesblaze(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Richdad50:

What is with you and folly
i can see that the witches of your village do not have your interest in mind grin grin. better dont come to my office about the job
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by oshaosha2014(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2018
A man of God needs to learn how to set boundaries. Because no matter what they do women will always be around them.
Saintmary:

The attention is warranted. Many males spend their adult life seeking for relevance. I'm tired of reading stories of women playing the victim. Everyone knew he was married,yet they indulged themselves.A little closeness, a little touch, a little smooching, then the stuff spirals out of control and then they say they were deceived. How were they deceived? Are they not all adults? Did they not know sex with a married man is wrong? And the men too, disgracing their wives and the marriage covenant up and down. In Christendom, we push ministers to get married before starting ministry thinking it solves the sexual problem. Yet, stories after stories have shown us that marriage does not cure promiscuity. Ministers are to deal with this issue of sex in prolonged prayers and submission to the absoluteness of the word of God before starting ministry. And also, in Christendom, we mistake zeal for God to be Ministerial calling. So many cocky, chauvinists claiming to be Men of God. I'm tired of typing joor.
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by johnnyvid(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
labanj1:

I know you want to bring tribalism. Be informed, he is a pastor in Russia.
no he's a pastor from Ukraine, he pastor the largest church in Ukraine.
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by macjurek(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sister Carine,
My warmest greetings in Jesus Name,please are you aware the Pastor is married with children? If yes then why send him your pictures,for prayers or counseling.If no then for what reason, match making be I guess,but it did not work out.

Also a Pastor who request pictures,of single ladies or mother's is very wrong to Christian Doom .

Sister Carine,God will visit you with your heart desires,just forgive him.

Pastor Sunday sir,if God should come to you can you explain the motive behind the pictures collection. Repentance,is still open for all us.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by labanj1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
johnnyvid:
Yeah. Thanks I mixed that up.
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by labanj1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
johnnyvid:
Yeah Thanks. I mixed that up. Just wanted to comment fast.
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by johnnyvid(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
labanj1:

Yeah Thanks. I mixed that up. Just wanted to comment fast.
ok, you are welcome.
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by gwama: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
divinehand2003:
Damn too long. Lost interest anyways.

However, pastors are humans. Don't ever imagine in your minds that they are superhumans and perfect. The devil tempts him the same way he does to other fellows. It's unfortunate that some of these pastors give in to seducing spirits. But we must try to help them to remain in the family of Christ through prayers and supplication with thanksgiving.
These pastors are the first to give moral lessons to their followers and to be intrenching, while they are often unable to follow themselves what they teach. angry angry
Re: Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" by Chiedu4Trump: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
labanj1:

I know you want to bring tribalism. Be informed, he is a pastor in Ukraine.
I concur with you on this, no be tribe be the wahala now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.