Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Got used, Disvirgined At 18, Now I Prefer Dating Married Men To Single Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got used, Disvirgined At 18, Now I Prefer Dating Married Men To Single Guys (690 Views)

Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? / Got Disvirgined At 16 Years Did I Try / Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got used, Disvirgined At 18, Now I Prefer Dating Married Men To Single Guys by LoreDnz: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for your words of encouragement and support.

My name is Obot and I am 30 years of age and a banker. I got disvirgined at 18 years and was committed and faithful to my boyfriend for 7 years. Six years ago, he impregnated someone and the family of lady forced him to marry the girl. I was so bittered and pained because I gave him my soul, body and heart.

During the time we dated, I met good guys but I loved him so much that I couldn’t cheat on him.

I was in a state of brokenness, hurt and pain when I met this married guy, we have been dating for 5 years. He takes care of me very well and I love him. My family wants me to settle down but I hate single guys with... Continue reading...
Re: I Got used, Disvirgined At 18, Now I Prefer Dating Married Men To Single Guys by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Don't be stupid, brokenness made you open your legs to all and sundry...

Be sensible
Re: I Got used, Disvirgined At 18, Now I Prefer Dating Married Men To Single Guys by Samsimple(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Op is high on boiled sperm
Re: I Got used, Disvirgined At 18, Now I Prefer Dating Married Men To Single Guys by IAMSASHY(f): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2018
undecided ur problem,ur problem
Re: I Got used, Disvirgined At 18, Now I Prefer Dating Married Men To Single Guys by XingXhang(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Hmm...

Why the "Continue Reading" shii.
You make the story look fake.

La Click La...

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Single And Searching Sister, There Is Still Hope For You! / Do Good Friends Still Exist?� / Is This Still Pretence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.