Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Is This Still Pretence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Still Pretence (664 Views)

Man Seen Touching Lady B00b$ Under The Pretence Of Helping With Assignment. / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Still Pretence by riche12: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ve been thinking about this and just decided to pull it off my mind... So here it is:

I met this lady few weeks ago and the situation we met was awkward but all the same we flowed easily with each other, i see her as someone i could talk to about anything bothering me cause that is what i lack in my life right now... To cut this story short, i started feeling confused about her after our first two meetings when we were out and discussing and one thing led to the other and we found ourselves kissing and caressing each other for some time... Knowing her to be a shy person i codedly asked her into the room that i already paid for but she relunctantly hesitated and said she wants to leave. She acted this way the first time and also did the same thing the second time and at some point i got confussed and pissed & after telling her how i felt, she just remained quite the whole time as i saw her off...

I really dont understand, was there anything i didnt get right...

Please i need people with a good advice and experience on stuffs like this
Re: Is This Still Pretence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Eh yaaaaaa..........
Re: Is This Still Pretence by Bintabisiriyu: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
You no be man...... SLAP AM BLOW AM, PIN AM FORCE AM no rape am oo
Re: Is This Still Pretence by iambijo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Is This Still Pretence by riche12: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2018
iambijo:
Wow

Wow as in?
Re: Is This Still Pretence by greatnaija01: 1:23am On Jun 29, 2018
its ONE SIDED.... you are the ONE who could tell her anything... AND not her telling u everything... so you ASSUMED.

NEXT
YOU feel you lack something... and that is where u messed it up. LADIES TRUST MEN THAT DO NOT ACT LIKE THEY NEED THEM.

NEXT
You hinted WANTED TO MOVE INTO PHYSICAL INTIMACY without Assurance from the Lady that she is committed to you.... or whatever relationship u both have.... THAT IS JUST BEING AN OPPORTUNIST AND A PERV

FEAR HER SILENCE because many secrets ... ugly secrets abide in the silence of a SHY LADY.

bro, go and learn about relationSHIP... and if you are not ready for Marriage or you do not have your FINANCES WORKING EXCELLENTLY then RUN....

ladies are never to be your SHOULDER TO CRY ON or your GO TO person to OPEN UP TO.... they are WEAKER VESSELS but If you can not phatom that, simply IGNORE everything I have said and JUMP IN

riche12:
Ve been thinking about this and just decided to pull it off my mind... So here it is:

I met this lady few weeks ago and the situation we met was awkward but all the same we flowed easily with each other, i see her as someone i could talk to about anything bothering me cause that is what i lack in my life right now... To cut this story short, i started feeling confused about her after our first two meetings when we were out and discussing and one thing led to the other and we found ourselves kissing and caressing each other for some time... Knowing her to be a shy person i codedly asked her into the room that i already paid for but she relunctantly hesitated and said she wants to leave. She acted this way the first time and also did the same thing the second time and at some point i got confussed and pissed & after telling her how i felt, she just remained quite the whole time as i saw her off...

I really dont understand, was there anything i didnt get right...

Please i need people with a good advice and experience on stuffs like this
Re: Is This Still Pretence by riche12: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2018
greatnaija01:
its ONE SIDED.... you are the ONE who could tell her anything... AND not her telling u everything... so you ASSUMED.

NEXT
YOU feel you lack something... and that is where u messed it up. LADIES TRUST MEN THAT DO NOT ACT LIKE THEY NEED THEM.

NEXT
You hinted WANTED TO MOVE INTO PHYSICAL INTIMACY without Assurance from the Lady that she is committed to you.... or whatever relationship u both have.... THAT IS JUST BEING AN OPPORTUNIST AND A PERV

FEAR HER SILENCE because many secrets ... ugly secrets abide in the silence of a SHY LADY.

bro, go and learn about relationSHIP... and if you are not ready for Marriage or you do not have your FINANCES WORKING EXCELLENTLY then RUN....

ladies are never to be your SHOULDER TO CRY ON or your GO TO person to OPEN UP TO.... they are WEAKER VESSELS but If you can not phatom that, simply IGNORE everything I have said and JUMP IN

Thanks

But i asked if she wanted to get inside with me on the two occasions and i didnt conclude that she gets inside with me meanwhile she started the act that led to me asking her that...

Thanks anyway
Re: Is This Still Pretence by Bluezy13(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2018
I try kissing a lady, she refuses, I ignore her and continue the discussion without asking why. Second day I try she refuses, I ignore and continue the discussion as if nothing happened. Third day I try she allowed me after hesitating for a while. Next day she kisses me instead.

That's how girls are. don't take it seriously when they refuses because they are sometimes confused. Just keep trying she will give in very soon as long as she keeps coming close to you. I don't bother asking for reasons because I know they never have any reasonable reason.

(1) (Reply)

Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. / Check Out These Loved Up Photos Of A 16-yr-old Boy And His Pregnant 33-yr-old Lo / 5 Types Of Guys In Every Girl's DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.