Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (130960 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by aloyemeka1: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ifygurl:

Tonto Dikeh name is Igbo. Dikeh is an Igbo name, she's Ikwerre, there are some Ikwerre's that view themselves as Igbo (A friend of mine is one of them) and there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo.
As for Tonto, she view herself as Igbo.  Monalisa Chinuda is also Ikwerre and she also view herself as Igbo. Bascially, any Ikwerre you meet you have to ask them what they view themselves as.  Even though Ikwerre is seen as an Igbo dialect and they are seen as Igbo, there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo and there are some that do.

A quote from her (Tonto) myspace--it bascially tells you what she sees herself as
"Yoruba girls are pretty, Hausa girls are smart, but it takes an Igbo girl to win a man's heart. Yoruba girls have big heads, Hausa girls take you straight to bed. Igbo Girls are the ones you want to wed. Fulani girls can't dance, Yoruba girls can't flow, and when you want the best-looking girl, Imo State is where you go. Yoruba girls are wild, Hausa girls are fun, but when it comes to partyin, Igbo Girls are #1. Girls will be girls North, South, East and West, but an Igbo Girl will always rate the best. So any guy who reads this truly has to know, if you have an Igbo Girl, you should never let her go! "
http://www.myspace.com/africanbeauty321

@Red: sometimes I wonder about the kind of celebrities we have in Nigeria. My hatred for Tonto Dike apart, she do have a smelly mouth. A comment like this will retire her career prematurely in Hollywood. It's like Sandra Bullock making anti semitic and anti black comments on facebook. Imagine the consequences on her career.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by LilLopez: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hello pepole a dey new here!, but i think i know the topic u guys are taklking about best igbo actors and acrtresses
well 4 me o ai go just put actors and actresses in general:
as 4 me the best top are: (number one)desmon elliot , mike ezuronye(the picture is when he was getting married)
Ramsey noah jr.
richard mofe damijo
and pete edochie

this are my top 5 actors

as 4 other actors: ciwetalu agu, nkem owoh,victor,osita iheme ,chinedu ikedieze,francis duru

And as 4 female top actresses: nadia buari(ghanian),omotola jalade ekeinde, rita dominic,genevive nnaji, chioma chukwuka, tonto dike,chika ike,ini edo,nkiru sylvanyus,mareen solomon,uche ogbodo

this are really D main D main
the as 4 others:
oge okoye,ngozi eseonu,patience ozokwor

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by LilLopez: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
oh yes i am the same person that posted the mike ezuronye picture incase someone wants to know I am 13
am gonna post the pic of the actors and actresses i wrote:this is nadia buari

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nayah(f): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
Aloy emeka I'm with you on that, Tonto Dikeh should'nt declare this kind of thing when you're a public person you must be careful about what you say, and I think this yoruba, hausa and Igbo things are not really objective for me.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by LilLopez: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
uche ogbodo: na very pretty boro babe  be dis one o!
then we have,chioma chwukuka:dis one tu no bad
then ini edo:i think dis picture na when i neva marry but now she don put on
tonto dike:pretty and fair in complexion( she resently (2011)had liver problem)
and i heard u guys were also talking abot yoruba actors and actresses i am a yoreuba girl(13 years old) and i can tell u alot !
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by joyblinks(f): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2011
Lil Lopez.

U mean Uche Ogbodo is preety, then u must look again. cos from where am standing she is the ugliest Nollywood actress. U need to see her behind camera, then u will know what i mean

an by the way Nadia is not Igbo. she is Ghanian.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by favouredjb(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2011
pls ramsey noah is a yoruba boy
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by zaibi1230: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2011
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrBB6tqd3uduwiNus-lEjfrtOHRfFKgZgBzNciEZ4XLTFrXDot[/img]
she is my favorite actress, i like her hair style, thanks to share with us
actors
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Demour(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2013
I dont know what to say,but i think it true
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Ladybluecash(f): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
eros: Tribalist thread. . . . . . .

Wonder why it made front page

***On to the next thread***
. Bia afo anu wat is ur prob, is it d thread or is it dat u dnt undastnd english lang anymor? Cnt rememba d op sayin igbo vs yoruba or hausa. Idiota
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by victor1464(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tonto is Ikwerre,not Igbo..both tribe r like brothers n sisters...i dont know y igbo people like argument alot..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by iohnmary: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2014
ILLUMINATI REPORT
ALL the upcoming Illuminati members,should please register your selves,OUR BLESSINGS ARE AWAITING,[RICHES,FLAME,FAMOUS]As a living being,every one have A dream,but,you have to fight to make your dreams yours.but we clearly understand that,many persons are passing through difficulties and trials, and we know that the world are expecting the best from us,but really we are doing our best to serve you all,this year we have introduce,a special way of registration,which we benefit you all.and to enable our churches grow larger,which is our major GOAL,call for your registration
+2348103626847 or email us[illuminatiregisterationform@gmail.com
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION NEEDED
FULL NAME-
ADDRESS-
SEX-
DATE OF BIRTH-
COUNTY-
CERTIFICATE ACTIVE-
OCCUPATION-
LANGUAGE-
CELL PHONE NO-
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by IamDavidJames(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2014

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by LilTyRoNe: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
MrAnus:
IGBO FEMALES HAVE YAMS ON THEIR LEG, THEY ARE TOO OKORO FOR ME, HELL NO!!!!

Which is why you should keep it to yaself,clawie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.