Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. (1303 Views)

Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2018
I notice most endowed ladies in this country are being used and pass around by men because their curves, ass,butt attracts men than their intelligence or personality. they are used as sex objects because when men see them they picture them naked and they are always arousing men sexual needs.

Fact is some ladies are just meant to be use for sex and nothing more. that ass,curve and butt you are so proud of will only get you money and dicks but not a husband and family

2 Likes

Re: Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
I notice most endowed ladies in this country are being used and pass around by men because their curves, ass,butt attracts men than their intelligence or personality. they are used as sex objects because when men see them they picture them naked and they are always arousing men sexual needs.

Fact is some ladies are just meant to be use for sex and nothing more. that ass,curve and butt you are so proud of will only get you money and dicks but not a husband and family

Wait a minute..what ur trying to say is curvy girls are sex tools & not wife material Bro abeg leave... A girls curve has nothing to do with her marriageability but her character & disposition towards her partner does... Na wah ooo. Me am not yet married but my wife must be curvelicious as in ehn.. She must continue ro burst my brain till thy kingdom come, i am speaking for myself oo

2 Likes

Re: Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
undecided very right,I have noticed that too,they hardly marry such women,they would rather keep her as a spare tire.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. by Destiblack(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Beauty sit at back of character in my rules of engagement. One Man's meat is another Man's fish. my wife must be sexual in my bedroom n respectful outside my bedroom.
Re: Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. by apholaryn: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided very right,I have noticed that too,they hardly marry such women,they would rather keep her as a spare tire.
are u curvy too?
Re: Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2018
op do u have any picture evidence to backup this claims?

(1) (Reply)

Save The Future / Toyin Lawani Set Social Media On Fire With Nude Photos / A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Working Class Lady Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.