Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Forever Mine (romance Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever Mine (romance Short Story) (497 Views)

Forever Mine / Story, Forever Mine / The 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Is Open For Entries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2022

Bella

The way home is supposed to be straightforward. It's the same way I've taken for years now. However, trouble is brewing. Today doesn't look good.
As I walk home, I notice for the first time that the walkway is dark. It has never been dark. I wonder what could have happened. What could be the reason for the power outage?
I rummage through my bag, my anxiety already building up. I don't like this. Anytime I'm fidgety, bad things happen. Why can't I find my phone? It was supposed to be inside my handbag.
I realize I've been standing in one spot for too long. My mom always told me that danger always happened to those who remain stationary. So if I keep moving, nothing could go wrong.
So I sling the bag over my shoulder and keep walking. However, nothing I can think of can take my mind off the fact that this was darkness and danger thrived in darkness.
I take a turn and come to an opening. There, a few meters away from me, is the danger I'd been praying not to meet. A group of four boys smoke and converse loudly. They look like they have been drinking, too. It is either turn back and go to the shop or continue walking towards them.
What am I supposed to do?
I decide I'd turn around. However, one of them has already seen me. He is beginning to walk toward me.
Damn!
I am in heels and can't run. There is no time to bend and remove the stupid wears.
"Hello, young lady," he calls out. I perceive the stench from his mouth and know no good could come from this encounter.
I refuse to answer him.
"My boss wants to see you," he says.
"I don't know him," I protest.
"You will now," he replied.
Placing his hand on my shoulder, he begins to lead me back towards the rest of his pack.
I know I am in deep shit. And I can think of no way out.
Then, in a flash, I see a guy appear.
"Hey what do you want with her?" this guy asks.
"What do you care?" the foul-mouthed smoker asks.
I am shocked to see this guy, who I don't know, sticking up for me. He begins to fold his white sleeves shirt. Massive tattooed muscles pour out.
"She's mine. Let her go now or get kicked and beaten to a pulp," he says.
The grip on my shoulder loosens. My assailant and his crew begin to shift backward. I'm surprised. They are four guys while my rescuer isn't paired. Why can't they take him on?
Well, I'm glad to see their backs.

Harold
I don't blink until they are out of sight. This cute girl is lucky I passed by this walkway when I did. She looks drop-dead gorgeous. She's still shaken, but it does nothing to take away her charm.
"Thank you, very much," she says, leaning into me. I immediately feel a jolt of pleasurable sensation shoot up my spine. I pat her back for some seconds.
She pulls back suddenly, realizing herself.
"How did you do that?" she asks.
I don't know what she's asking. "Do what?"
"Make them go away," she replies.
I smile at her. She looks confused. I don't want to tell her I'm a black belt holder. I feel it would scare her away.
I feel a deep connection with her. It suddenly feels like she's the one I've been waiting for. All I can think about now is holding her hands and being the man in her life. That's why I didn't hesitate to offer her a ride home. She outrightly refuses. But, being a guy who doesn't take no for an answer, I press on until her resolve weakens.
Re: Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022

Bella

He didn't have to ask twice. I would have suggested it myself if he hadn't. He was so hot that I felt like resting my head on his broad chest, for eternity. When I fell into his arms, I didn't realize he'd be so comforting. His chest was like a pillar. I felt secure there.
I wish I didn't have to be so girly. I didn't want him to think I was cheap. That's why I pulled away from him. It's also the reason I refused to let him come inside my house or to give him my number.
Now, I'm regretting it. It's not like I am in a relationship that I should be protecting someone's interest. I've never met a guy who I like quite like this guy. Big, strong men are my type. At five foot six, I'm not exactly tall, I always feel like I need someone who can protect me. Someone to make me feel, I don't know, delicate. Harold looks like that guy. And I might have scared him away.
I can barely focus on my work. I freelance and ghostwrite fantasy novels for a living. It's the only thing I can do very well. However, my inner Shakespeare refuses to wake up. I keep fantasizing about Harold and how things could be different if I'd given him my number. My only consolation is that I permitted him to come to check me up this evening after work hours.
Work hours couldn't end quicker.
I keep checking the time every few minutes. Either something is wrong with the clock or I'm losing it. I can barely understand why today would be so slow. I fall asleep when my mind tires out. I wake up when my phone rings.
In my desperation, I hope Harold would be the caller. I pick up without even looking at the number. The color leaves my face when I realize it's Nathaniel.
"Hello, Bella," he says, jovially.
Nathaniel is my bosom friend. He is in town and wants to visit. I can't turn him down because he'd begin to ask a series of questions I won't want to answer.
"But why today?" I ask.
"Why not today? Don't you want to see me, Bella?" he asks, the disappointment audible in his voice.
I immediately feel sorry. "It's not that. It's just... Never mind," I say. "When are you coming in?"
"3 O'clock," he says, the excitement back. "There's loads I want to tell you."
"Will be expecting you," I reply, trying not to sound uninterested.
When I drop the call, I try to get back to writing the novel I am working on. I can't get any excitement out of it and excitement plays a big part in my process. I need it to fuel my creativity. The sentences I write are bland and lacks rhythm. I immediately turn off my laptop and turn on the TV.
About an hour later, the doorbell rings. I wake up in a frenzy. I'd fallen asleep while watching Fibz, the cat cartoon. I check if my hair is okay from the window's glassy surface before running to the door. It looks okay.
I put on my best smile.
Outside my door, smiling widely is Nathaniel.

Harold
I have been trying to get her off my mind all day. I didn't realize it would be this difficult. I can barely focus on my work. I'm an artist, working for big brands and corporations. This project is supposed to go to a senator. Yet, it isn't working. I crumble the fourth drawing paper, tearing it from the board rather frustratingly.
I am going to see her later today. Yet, the time seems too slow today. No girl has ever had this effect on me. But then, Bella isn't any girl. She is *the* girl. I felt it the moment I set eyes on her.
What I'm not sure about is whether she feels the same way.
I exit the craft room. I head out to the gym. Somehow, lifting weight always seems to help me when I can't get my head straight.
And it helped for a moment. I meet some buddies and share some jokes. I am so happy when the time finally comes along.
I leave the gym at 2 pm and drive home really fast. I shower, shave, and put on a nice shirt with one of my best cologne.
Today is going to be the best day of my life. And it would be because of Bella. I can feel it already.
I drive as quickly as I legally can. When I arrive at her house, I knock on her door. Before she comes to open it, I hear a guy's voice from inside. He's laughing and it looks like they're enjoying themselves. I can't believe what I'm hearing.
Re: Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2022

Bella

"Is that a guy's voice coming from inside of your house?" Harold asks immediately I open the door.
I knew this was going to happen. Harold seems to be a very jealous guy. So, of course, he was going to be like this if he had any genuine interest in me.
"Come in, Harold. Nat is my bosom friend. It's a completely platonic friendship," I explain, stepping aside for him.
Harold heaves a sigh as he walks in. Still, I can feel some restrained annoyance in the air. Nat, my ever jovial friend, comes over to shake hands with Harold.
"You didn't tell me you were expecting friends," Nat says to me.
"I was going to tell you. You only just got here. Remember?" I ask him.
I can see the icy jabs Harold keeps throwing at Nathaniel. I try to distract him.
"So, Harold, how was work today?"
"Fine," he answers, finally turning his attention back to me. "Aside from the occasional headaches and other distractions, everything went well."
He pauses to look at Nat again. "I was thinking we were going to have some time alone. I didn't know you'd have friends around," he said, with emphasis on the word 'friends.' He hadn't believed me.
Nat exchanges some worrying looks with me. Knowing him, he's going to ask a myriad of questions when Harold js gone.
I switch the TV to another channel. Now, Scott Returns, a popular show, is airing. It proves to be a good distraction. I feel relieve that the tension had finally doused.
We keep watching the show until Nat stands. He excuses himself to get some juice.
After a few seconds, Harold gets up as well. He goes into the kitchen. I know exactly what he wants to do, but I don't stop him.

Harold
I took the chance that presented itself. I was going to have some time with Nathaniel. I shut the door behind me.
Nat is opening a can of pineapple juice when I enter the kitchen.
"So, you live around here, Nat?" I ask.
He looks at me momentarily. "No. I'm from Oklahoma. I just needed to see Bella. That's why I came," he explains.
I plod deeper. "Looks like you both have some history." I look into his eyes as he speaks, trying to find any hint that he could be lying. He seems unflinching.
Nat nods. "We go way back to when we were five years old. We went everywhere together. We even did elementary school in the same school. Sadly, my parents had to move away."
"Really sad," I say.
I reach for the juice can. He pushes it towards me. I pour myself a glass. "Do you like her?" I ask.
He almost spills the juice he'd been gulping. "What?" he inquires in disbelieve.
"I mean is there something going on between you both?" I ask firmly.
He shakes his head frantically. "Of course, not. Nothing like that. We just vibe well. I assure you there's absolutely nothing like that between us."
I nod my head, clearly satisfied. I know enough to recognize when someone is telling me lies. Nat is honest. I know it and it kills my suspicion.
"Are you interested in her?" Nat asks me.
I nod. "Very much so."
He takes his glass in his hand and holds it up to me. "Bella is a very nice lady. Any man she dates will be a blessed man. And I want the very best for her," Nat says.
I nod. "Me, too."
With that, I open the door and step back into the living room. Bella throws questioning looks at me but I deflect them like there is no issue. And there is none. I'd clarified everything.
We spend the next fifteen minutes watching the show. When it finishes, I propose that we go to see a new movie.
I don't see any reason why it won't be enjoyable with Nathaniel around.
The movie doesn't disappoint. It's everything we envisaged. We are deeply satisfied when it ends.
As we walk towards the parking lot, I try to persuade them to let me drop them. Bella refuses, insisting they have to take a cab.
So, I wish them goodbye and take off.
Bella seemed so happy. I couldn't tell if it was my presence or Nat's. Her smile remains etched in my memory as I drive home.
I know I have to ask her out. I just can't wait to make her mine. Mine forever.
Re: Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2022

Harold

It's morning. I've just woken up. Still, I can't take my mind off Bella. I want to be by her side, want to know what she is doing at every moment.
Damn!
I have never been this encapsulated by a woman's essence. I must have been bitten by a love bug. She has me trapped.
I know why. She's the one for me. When I am with her, everything feels perfect. If we could see our essence at that moment, we would have seen a perfect blend.
Bella needs someone to be there for her, to own her and protect her. I am that person. I know I am. From the moment I held her in my embrace when I saved her from those hoodlums, I realized I had found my better half. I only hope she feels the same way.
And I think she does. I believe she feels the spark I feel, she felt it when she embraced me. I saw it in her expression.
I stand up and head to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. It's still early. Yet, I feel like calling her.
I can't do it, though. I don't want to be too intrusive. Although it was killing me to hear her voice again, I know it would seem like I am overbearing if I call her too soon.
After making the coffee, I head to the dining. I sat there sipping the coffee as I scrolled through my Facebook videos.
A lot of the videos have scantily clad women. I am not even remotely interested. They are looked unattractive. My eyes had seen the real beauty, Bella's beauty.
I watch some funny reels. When it is 7 AM, I go inside to prepare for the day's work.
A lot of jobs remain on my palette. Many of them are for high-profile individuals. I have a good reputation and have no shortage of work. Although I run a logistic company with a yearly turnover running in the millions, drawing is what interests me the most.
After drawing for a while, I decide the time is right to call Bella.
"HI, Bella. How are you doing?" I ask when the line connects.
"I'm fine," she replies.
Her voice is full of excitement. It makes me smile.
"You sound very excited," I say.
"Yeah. I am. Nat just left. He got a call. His mom just scored a huge victory. They want to celebrate and want him around," she explains.
"Wow. That's beautiful," I say. However, I can't say I am completely excited because of the good news. I am more excited because I could get enough time to be alone with Bella.
"Look, I have some unfinished job, but I should be out of here soon. Can I come to see you, say 4 pm?" I ask.
"Sure," she replies without hesitation.
"4 pm it is, then," I say, hanging up the phone, and pumping my fist in the air.

Bella
Harold has all the inkings of a nice guy. I'm already falling for him. I wish he'd ask the question already. My gut tells me I won't regret dating him. However, he has to come clean. I'm going to ask what he wants today. Although I feel like I know it already, I want to hear it from his mouth.
I've been hurt before. Some guys just come into your life for what they can get. After getting down, they dress up and go, leaving behind a broken soul. Gideon was like that. When he came into my life, it looked like my prince charming had come. Except that he wasn't. I just hope Harold will be different. I'm praying he is.
When Harold knocks, I can smell his cologne even before I open the door. He is dressed smartly - a white T-shirt, black Jean, and Nike boots. He looks as classy as can be and yet doesn''t come off as being flamboyant.
He leans in and kisses me. I'm taken by surprise. The kiss is passionate. I can feel his desire. I pull away just in time before it became awkward.
I must confess that the kiss was good. He must have been munching some vanilla-flavored mint because that's what he tasted like. I blush when he says "wow", but quickly turn around so he doesn't notice.
"How's your day been?" I ask.
"It's been... Okay. But not so nice without you," he says, sitting on the sofa.
I blush again. This time, he sees it before I can hide. I sit down close to him, looking into his face.
"Harold, what do you really want from me?" I ask him.
I catch a sparkle in his eyes as he reaches for my hands. "I want to be with you, Bella. I want to be the guy you can rely on. I want to be the man by your side, protecting you, cheering you, be everything you want me to be," he says.
I slowly withdraw my hands from his. "I appreciate you, Harold. I really do. Thank you for saving me and being there for me these few days. But, I need to take things slowly. I want to be sure that this... love is genuine this time," I say.
"I am real," he says, emotion clearly audible in his voice. He re-takes my hands and my eyes immediately see his lower member embolden. "Just give me this chance. I promise you won't regret it."
He takes my cheek in his hands and initiates a kiss. This time, I'm more involved. We kiss for an intense few seconds before my phone rings. I giggle as I pick it up. It is Nathaniel, calling to let me know he's arrived home.
Harold is playfully banging his fist on the chair as I laugh more and more with Nat not willing to end our conversation. I love his jealousy.
Re: Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2022

Harold

Although I could have gone beyond kissing after she drops the call , I want to respect her decision to take things slowly.
We spend some time playing some funny games she brought up and watching some funny videos from YouTube. She's such a great companion and always full of life. She told me about her work and how writing is therapy for her.
When it started getting dark, I kissed her goodbye and drove away.
Now, as I drive away, I'm thinking that not going home would be the wise choice to make. Being alone would just make me more frustrated at not having her yet. I have never spent long getting any lady.
Bella is special. I'm willing to wait for her.
Luckily, the bar where a few friends and I used to go to relax is nearby. I drive there, knowing I'd meet them there. They had texted earlier to ask when I'd be coming. I'd told them I wasn't coming. I didn't know I'd leave Bella's early.
"Bad man, Harold. How are you?" Steven asks, standing up on seeing me. We shake hands.
David and Kingsley are there, but are caught up in their phones.
"What's up, Dave?" I ask, tapping his shoulder.
He looks up and apologizes. "Sorry, man. This bitch needs some convincing. She's hot as hell. Want her over by the weekend. Want to see her pics?" he asks.
I shake my head. I don't want to look at any other woman. David is a chronic womanizer. And I used to indulge him. Not anymore
Things have changed.
"What's popping, Kings?" I ask.
He looks up from his phone. "It's Karen. She's been pestering me," he says.
I want to tell him he deserves it, but I hold myself. Kingsley cheated on Karen, his wife. It was the second time. Although Karen had forgiven him, she keeps tabs on him now, and it is choking him.
Kingsley's marriage is the reason I never considered marriage a necessity. But, I already know things would be different with Bella. With her, I would be content and not need a side chick.
"What are you thinking about, Harold?" Steven asks. "I know that look. You're thinking of a woman."
I sigh. "It's her," I say.
"The lady you saved?" he asks.
I nod. Steven smiles. "Have you gotten under?" he asks.
I shake my head. His face contorts into a frown.
"No. What are you waiting for?" he asks, disbelief plastered on his face like a bad painting.
Although I had told them Bella wasn't like other ladies, they thought I was joking.
"You're lying," Steven protests.
"It's true," I say. "I told you guys before that Bella is different."
Steven holds his hand up. "You're mistaken. I'm surprised you're talking like this, Harold. You should know better. These ladies don't deserve love. They prey on you when you are stupid enough to fall in love."
I insist. "Bella is different. She's not like the others."
"You can't be too sure. For all we know, she could be with another man now," Steven says.
"Not my Bella," I say with conviction.
"Guys, do you hear what Harold's saying," Steven says, beckoning on Kingsley and David. They both drop their phones to listen. Steven relates what I'd said to them. They, too, didn't believe Bella was different.
"Are you willing to call her now and verify?" Kingsley asks.
I nod and retrieve my phone from my pocket. I have her number on recent call list. So, I click on her contact and let the phone ring.
The phone rings but no one picks it up.
"Oops," Dave said. "Something must be going down."
I wag my finger at him. I know Bella isn't ignoring my call. So, I call again. This time, after ringing for a few seconds, the line connects.
"Hello, Bella," I say.
"Hey, Harold. Didn't you just leave?" she asks.
"Well, I wanted -"
Before I can complete my sentence, she screams.
"Bella! Bella! What's happen -
I hear the phone fall with a thud on the floor. Without telling my buddies where I was headed, I took my keys and sprint outside.
Re: Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2022

Bella

I am in the kitchen doing the dishes when I hear my phone ring from the living room. As I was deep in thought, I didn't hear it ring early enough. Before I can wash my hands and dry them, it stops ringing. I walk to the living room just as it begins to ring again. It's Harold calling.
"Hey, Harold. . Didn't you just leave?" I ask, wondering why he was calling so soon.
I don't hear him give me an answer because, from nowhere, one of my window crashes and shatters into a thousand pieces. I scream in shock. My phone falls from my hand as I duck, but I don't bother to pick it up.
Someone is forcefully entering my house. Realizing I am in danger if I remain here, I run with a surge of adrenaline into the corridor. I bolt the door. Then, I run into my room. Again, I bolt the door.
The closet, tight and unfit, is the only place I can hide in there.
And that's where I hide, my heart already beating hard. My hearing seems to have amplified. I heard every noise as I waited. I search for my phone and then remember it fell from my hand.
So, I cannot call for help.
I can't imagine why someone would break into my house. I wasn't a troublemaker. Never have I wronged someone and didn't apologize.
I hear pounding. He's pounding the door. My heart knocks against my chest. Then, I hear a cracking sound, followed by footsteps. He is now closer to my room. I hear him enter the adjacent room.
I begin to mumble some prayers as tear scrolls down my face. My heartbeat grows faster and louder. I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming. Then, I hear the door knob turn. It turns twice. Now, he is beginning to kick it. I shut my eyes tight as tears stream down my face.
When it gets louder, I begin to scream. It seems to aggravate him as he increased the intensity of his kicking. The door gives way.
I scream at the top of my lungs. When I stop, I realize the noise has stopped, too.
I can't tell what is happening.
Then, I hear the sound of a scuffle. I summon the courage to look through a tiny gap in the closet. I see Harold bending over someone. I immediately realize he'd taken down the assailant who now lay unconscious on the floor.
I run out of the closet straight into his arms. He takes me in, standing up for a proper embrace.
Then, I pull back to ask the question that's bothering me. "How did you get here so fast? Were you -"
He places a finger on my lips. "Not now."
I oblige. I am safe now. He has saved me again. I settle in my heart now that Harold is the one for me. And I'm going to let him know this.
Re: Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2022

Bella

I explained what happened to one of the policemen. Harold called them once we have gotten the assailant bound.
The policemen took my statement. I had been scared for Harold, but they assured me nothing was wrong.
Even, the police congratulated Harold for helping them capture a wanted offender. According to the police, he'd escaped arrest a few times before. And as I look into his face,the assailant, I realize it is the same guy who'd accosted me the day I met Harold.
I shake hands with the last of the policemen before they drive away with the bloodied offender.
Some of the neighbors had come out. They begin to go back into their houses.
One of them turns to me. "That's a strong, fearless man you've got," she said.
I smile looking at Harold. He gives me a wink. It makes me smile the more. He extends a hand out to me and I take it. We both walk back inside my house
When we are inside, I apologize.
"I'm sorry for all of the inconvenience. Sorry I made you do all these," I say, pointing to the flower vase that lay broken on the floor.
"No, Bella. You don't have to apologize. Rather, it is me who should be thanking you. I've not been able to practice my karate for some years now. This situation just gave me some needed time," he says with a smile toying at his lips.
I'm smiling, too. Harold knows how to wriggle himself away from any situation. And I don't mind.
He looks so hot now as he's only in his underwear. His muscles are well-defined. I feel like reaching out to touch him, but I resist the urge.
At the same moment, Harold stands up.
"I should go now. Leave you to tidy up and get yourself together," he says.
His hand is already at the door when I pull him back. I kiss him deeply.

Harold
I wanted to stay with her and help her get through the night. Yet, I know I might lose myself if I stay with her. Every minute I stayed with her, my longing increased. When I can't take it anymore, I stand up.
"I should go now. Leave you to tidy up and get yourself together," I say.
My hand had barely touched the door when I feel her draw me back. Then, she draws my head down and plants her lips on mine.
Her lips are soft and full of held-up passion. I let it envelop me. I kiss her temple and she pulls her hair back, holding onto me tightly.
From there, things begins to happen very fast. In split seconds, I unbutton her shirt. My rod grows harder as I gaze at her succulent mammaries. They were pointed and beckoning for me to touch them.
And I oblige them.
A moan escaped her lips as I toyed with her nipples with my tongue.
A soft moan escaped her lips. "Please, take me. Make me yours," she says.
I find her honey pot already wet, waiting for me as I ran all my truckload of pleasure into her. "You are mine. Mine forever."
Re: Forever Mine (romance Short Story) by pabon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Epilogue

Three Months Later

Bella

Harold is everything I thought he'd be. Sometimes, I kick myself for ever doubting him. He's kind, thoughtful, protective, and everything I could have hoped for. I moved into his house two months ago.
Since we got together three months ago, it's been all bliss. Right now, I'm carrying his baby, our baby, inside me. Harold wants us to get married before the baby bump gets visible.
I didn't hesitate to say yes to his proposal. We are going to be doing the wedding on an island. Only a few guests will be present I agree, totally. I have never loved big weddings. It's going to be our moment. We shouldn't share it with everybody. Just close friends and family.
Harold keeps looking out for me. Sometimes, it feels like he reads my mind. He always knows what I want and in the right quantity.
My mom says he's the definition of a soul mate. I agree.
He's just arrived from work. He smiles as he approaches me. God, I feel so blessed and can't imagine how lucky I am to have such a loving and handsome fiance.

Harold

As I come down from the car, she greets me with a smile. It never fails to gladden my heart. She's so beautiful. My goddess.
I plant a kiss on her lips before running my hand on her belly.
"So what have you and our baby been up to?" I ask her.
She giggles. "We both are your babies," she says.
That's true," I say, touching the top of her nose. I take her cheek in my hand and plant another kiss on her lips.
"Guess what I got today?" I ask her.
She frowns slightly. "No, Harold. You know I fail at guessing."
I smile. "Well, I got you the dress you wanted."
She screams in excitement. Yesterday, she had shown me a wedding dress. It was the one she wanted. I had inquired about its availability and gone to pick it up.
Now, all was set.
In about a week, we will be getting married. It's time to write a new chapter in our love life. The beginning of our happy ever after.

(1) (Reply)

Your Moment Of Challenges Is Your Shining Time / The Stone Cutter / UNAPOLOGETIC (story You Should Tell)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.