Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

For Nland Guys Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Nland Guys Only. (735 Views)

Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. / Can Nland Guys Do Dis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 3:26pm On May 16, 2010
Nland make una answer dis question?
Guys can u spend money on a girl u av seen once but u av not sex with her and she dont leave with u?
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by ElRazur: 3:32pm On May 16, 2010
If them write "mumu" for my head in big capital letters. Yeah I will. But seeing say as my papa teach me well well, I dont think I will.

grin

The nice El in me however thinks that, it depends on the kind of money we are talking about here? If she wan make I buy am chinese and what not, no problem. I will just put am down say she be one hungry woman. But when she start to demand make I pay her phone bill and what not? I go remind am say my name no be Mumuni.

grin

Odiero I think say this gal dey vex for you. Oya send am recharge card quick quick make I call you mumu boy.
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 3:36pm On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

If them write "mumu" for my head in big capital letters. Yeah I will. But seeing say as my papa teach me well well, I dont think I will.

grin

The nice El in me however thinks that, it depends on the kind of money we are talking about here? If she wan make I buy am chinese and what not, no problem. I will just put am down say she be one hungry woman. But when she start to demand make I pay her phone bill and what not? I go remind am say my name no be Mumuni.

grin

Odiero I think say this gal dey vex for you. Oya send am recharge card quick quick make I call you mumu boy.

Pls leave odiareo out from my topic oo.
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by rhymz(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2010
That is the modus operandi na. . The spending is a way to convince her of Ur interest in her and that in later time, U would also not mind poppin her cherry. . .that is investment my dear. . .
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 3:39pm On May 16, 2010
rhymz:

That is the modus operandi na. . The spending is a way to convince her of your interest in her and that in later time, U would also not mind poppin her cherry. . .that is investment my dear. . .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool cool
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by ElRazur: 3:46pm On May 16, 2010
Jenibayo

How come your reply are usually leaving people wondering

I mean, wtf is "Hmmmmmmmm" and " cool cool"

Or in all I said in response to your post, all you fit comment on was about odiero.

Come on now, you dey ruin your own thread. undecided

Meh. I'm out.
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by finestboy1: 3:48pm On May 16, 2010
i dey tell you ooh
if its not hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin, it is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
**takes his leave from thread** embarassed
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by iice(f): 3:51pm On May 16, 2010
lwkmd likes beget likes grin
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 3:54pm On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

Jenibayo

How come your reply are usually leaving people wondering

I mean, wtf is "Hmmmmmmmm" and " cool cool"

Or in all I said in response to your post, all you fit comment on was about odiero.

Come on now, you dey ruin your own thread. undecided

Meh. I'm out.

Bitte laß mich allein angry angry angry
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2010
finest_boy:

i dey tell you ooh
if its not hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin, it is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
**takes his leave from thread** embarassed

U go see danger wahala dey angry angry angry
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by teecantell: 4:06pm On May 16, 2010
@Poster,
Another attention seeker in NL.
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2010
teecantell:

@Poster,
Another attention seeker in NL.

Come new comer u dey try me abi u want make i enter u.
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by rhymz(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2010
Jenibayo
U re boring. . . Abeg make me sef waka jare! Wat a Bore. . .
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2010
I just ask a question and am getting insult from everybody, i can see many dont like me but no probs.
Thank u all and keep doing de silly things u r doing.
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by ElRazur: 4:43pm On May 16, 2010
jenibayo:

I just ask a question and am getting insult from everybody, i can see many dont like me but no probs.
Thank u all and keep doing de silly things u r doing.

No, you are missing the point.

People want fun thread or something they can interact with. Not just something that bores the hell out of them. You haven't made a contribution that is worthy in your very own thread, and I think that is what people are trying to tell you.

Imagine if all the replies you get in most threads are "hmmmm" "hisssssss" " cool cool". I am sure you won't be coming here to post.

If you wanna make a thread, by all means do so and at least keep it funny, thought provoking, sensible or something debatable etc. Not just threads that will die off quickly. Most of us are guilty of it, but when it becomes a regular thing with one particular poster, people take note of it.

I think you are cool person. If you fit take time to type a proper reply, I am sure you go dey alright.

smiley
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by teecantell: 4:45pm On May 16, 2010
jenibayo:

Come new comer u dey try me abi u want make i enter u.
How you go take enter me na?
Na me go enter you.
Abi you get third leg?
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by medjai(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2010
^^^ Word bro!
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by Tigerlilly(f): 4:46pm On May 16, 2010
lol grin
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by 190: 4:54pm On May 16, 2010
please make una leave my baby for me ooh
shes not happy with this~
she is too cool headed to handle all of una
make una find mama-gee wahala go abeg~ grin grin
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by whitelexi(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2010
Spend money on a chick at your peril, wise men go for the kill first and if the kill was well worth it, we spend wisely!
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by finestboy1: 5:12pm On May 16, 2010
una don vex am, sote she don sign out  grin grin grin
thats what u get when u open boring threads all over the place.
my two cents cool
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by jenibayo(f): 5:47pm On May 16, 2010
Thanx everybody for ur advice but i dont need it and dat is me for u.
I no really blame una, na myself i blame cos if i no open dis thread i for no get any insult from anybody.
Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, guess dis thread should be locked up.
Sometimes i just hate coming here to get insult for u all.
Re: For Nland Guys Only. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 16, 2010
ElRazur:

i don show, wetin u dey talk? grin

(1) (Reply)

Her Friend. / A Gift For My Bestfrend / Who Cheat Most Guys Or Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.