Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (19467 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / Hilarious "Leave My Husband Alone Poster" / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Fickle(f): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
This is the continuation of Help I saw a condom on my hubby. Well I have done all I have to do & I have discovered the beast who wants to tear my once peaceful family apart. If you are on this forum please have the dignity to stay off a married man. I never did it, my daughters would not do it and I would never encourage anyone to. It took me a teenager's age to build my marriage and it would take me 3 days to destroy. I am ready to leave christainity aside and destroy you. I know where to go in my home town. Yesterday my angel was crying because my hubby and I were having an argument because of you. I know you are young, attractive & any man's dreams so please find your own man, I forgive you. The cleaner in my hubby's office told me you threatened my hubby with a baby, if you are carrying one, it would never see the light of day. I am a Yoruba woman, I know the right button to press but I choose to play it cool but for my kids, I am ready to make life a living hell to you. I am sad and unhappy because my hubby and I started from the scratch, no woman would come and reap where she did not sow. I have warned you on a general forum incase you come here or your friends do because I have all the information about you. I heard you like social networking a lot as you are a marketer at Zenith so its possible you would be here but with a hidden username. Be warned and leave my hubby alone to face his family. I didn't insult you, please O, not that you would tell my hubby that I came to attack you. I am only sound a note of warning, next time you would wish it was acid instead.

Nland people, thats the situation I found myself and I have to fight for the interest of my kids. You know I have 2 daughters and no male child, so I have to be wise. Sorry for turning the romance section to this but I suspect she is here with us.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by bekay911(f): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
sad
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
now aunty fickle has fallen my hands patapata with this. do u consider NL same as reality? shocked

same way u opened a thread about finding condoms with ur husband.
l dont know what to say embarassed
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by kistehsia(f): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
My heart goes out to you, I feel so sad for you, no one should ever have to go through this, so so wrong, I wish you all the best and please know I am praying for you and your family,

Huggs kistehsia
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Aringarosa(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

Aunty Fickle, are you for real or this is just made up story? 
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by onila(f): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
lol

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by BABE3: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
First thought that came to my head while reading this was; "Omo na mental case". In short, I started singing Faze's Kolomental.

LMAO----Chei. I don laugh tire.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Odunnu: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
Fickle:

This is the continuation of Help I saw a condom on my hubby. Well I have done all I have to do & I have discovered the beast who wants to tear my once peaceful family apart. If you are on this forum please have the dignity to stay off a married man. I never did it, my daughters would not do it and I would never encourage anyone to. It took me a teenager's age to build my marriage and it would take me 3 days to destroy. I am ready to leave christainity aside and destroy you. I know where to go in my home town. Yesterday my angel was crying because my hubby and I were having an argument because of you. I know you are young, attractive & any man's dreams so please find your own man, I forgive you. The cleaner in my hubby's office told me you threatened my hubby with a baby, if you are carrying one, it would never see the light of day. I am a Yoruba woman, I know the right button to press but I choose to play it cool but for my kids, I am ready to make life a living hell to you. I am sad and unhappy because my hubby and I started from the scratch, no woman would come and reap where she did not sow. I have warned you on a general forum incase you come here or your friends do because I have all the information about you. I heard you like social networking a lot as you are a marketer at Zenith so its possible you would be here but with a hidden username. Be warned and leave my hubby alone to face his family. I didn't insult you, please O, not that you would tell my hubby that I came to attack you. I am only sound a note of warning, next time you would wish it was acid instead.

Nland people, thats the situation I found myself and I have to fight for the interest of my kids. You know I have 2 daughters and no male child, so I have to be wise. Sorry for turning the romance section to this but I suspect she is here with us.

wow! Now this is getting critical.
*runs off to google and fbk*

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Roland17(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
With the level of social networking, I believe her story and from her tone i can feel the crushing pain, anger and insecurity she is going through right now, but i utterly disapprove this method of resolving this issue, or "protecting your's and the interest of your kids"(which is paramount),  You are the woman of the House don't forget that.

Like you wrote in the 2nd to the last line, your husband would definetly  not approve of this method, it would only worsen the situation,  i felt you should have resolved this issue without the influence of an anonymous third party, because its a very sensitive issue.

I would advice you to calm your nerves first, call your Husband, remember he is your husband and not any other's and u both seem to have come a very long way, thus i expect you to know him better than anyone, use that to your advantage.

Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
aunty fickle Abeg make u let us know the nairaland babe wey wan steal ur husband ooo.Me self go take on this issue personally grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by BABE3: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
Roland17:

With the level of social networking, I believe her story and from her tone i can feel the crushing pain, anger and insecurity she is going through right now, but i utterly disapprove this method of resolving this issue, or "protecting your's and the interest of your kids"(which is paramount),  You are the woman of the House don't forget that.

Like you wrote in the 2nd to the last line, your husband would definetly  not approve of this method, it would only worsen the situation,  i felt you should have resolved this issue without the influence of an anonymous third party, because its a very sensitive issue.

I would advice you to calm your nerves first, call your Husband, remember he is your husband and not any other's and u both seem to have come a very long way, thus i expect you to know him better than anyone, use that to your advantage.

Stay strong.

Uncle Roland, do you believe this one?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784081.msg9362600#msg9362600

Miss/Mrs/Mr. Fickle is a retired script writer. She/He worked with Wale Adenuga (Super Story guy).  grin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by LadyT(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
shocked
Dont do anything drastic its not worth it
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
Fickle:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

My in-law Ma'am this is NL in-case u have forgotten and not a family council /union. . .  I knw who the girl is tho, her NL SN starts with M  cheesy
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

First thought that came to my head while reading this was; "Omo na mental case". In short, I started singing Faze's Kolomental.

LMAO----Chei. I don laugh tire.

abi na u dey try steal her husband? grin

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by HighChief4(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
People should know where to take their problems to. Its risky doing this here
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
creepy!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
this girl called BABE na correct babe. lf not that im about to marry, na u i for marry sef u too much
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Cuddlemii: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
toba:

this girl called BABE na correct babe. lf not that im about to marry, na u i for marry sef u too much

Na she go pay u pass. Always marry babes younger than you. By the time wey she go finish school, you go done go far. Leave Iyas for omoge. Omoge sabi take care of man wella.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
Fickle in-case u need someone to smush u, Toba my friend is available
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
fickle u must to fight bck o , nne it no easy to possess dat u have possession.Emmmh first go and audition soldiers in Iraq to fight for u nonsensetiszzzzy
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Cuddlemii: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
REALITY101:

Fickle in-case u need someone to smush u, Toba my friend is available

U want fickles roaming the street naked. Toba is worse than her hubby. Toba has impeccable taste for women. Her hubby just likes one babe which she would soon get rid of. Toba has a city for babes, I lived there once cos I was friend with some of the wives.
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
really creepy!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

U want fickles roaming the street Unclad. Toba is worse than her hubby. Toba has impeccable taste for women. Her hubby just likes one babe which she would soon get rid of. Toba has a city for babes, I lived there once cos I was friend with some of the wives.

LOOL Mind you, Toba is a virgin
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
trieving Quote, 
Cuddlemii:
_SMF-BREAK_Na she go pay u pass. Always marry babes younger than you. By the time wey she go finish school, you go done go far. Leave Iyas for omoge. Omoge sabi take care of man wella._SMF-BREAK_
very thoughtful of u, but i dont know if u saw my recent post on how a 20 year student in her final year messed up with me. most of this under grad are inexperienced
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
trieving Quote,
REALITY101:
_SMF-BREAK_Fickle in-case u need someone to smush u, Toba my friend is available _SMF-BREAK_
will l loose my virginity from smushing? shocked
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Cuddlemii: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
REALITY101:

LOOL Mind you, Toba is a virgin

Wow, can I pop the cheerios

toba:

trieving Quote,  very thoughtful of u, but i dont know if u saw my recent post on how a 20 year student in her final year messed up with me. most of this under grad are inexperienced

Babe! no dey here so her orientation go different plus you would visit New york fashion week for free. From there u fit jump to Naomi Campbell & have a baby with Cindy Crawford. Wise up man, life is too short!!!!
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
trieving Quote,
Cuddlemii:
_SMF-BREAK_U want fickles roaming the street Unclad. Toba is worse than her hubby. Toba has impeccable taste for women. Her hubby just likes one babe which she would soon get rid of. Toba has a city for babes, I lived there once cos I was friend with some of the wives._SMF-BREAK_
u are very correct. thats my weak point. but na mouth l get oooo. l get shakara i no get finishing. why do u think a 26 years old man like me remains single and virgin?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by franktolk(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
U guys should know this is just a make up story. Dont be surprised if its a guy behind the username - Fickle or worever. very funny sha !
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Cuddlemii: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
toba:

trieving Quote,  u are very correct. thats my weak point. but na mouth l get oooo. l get shakara i no get finishing. why do u think a 26 years old man like me remains single and virgin?

sexkillz fit teach u how to be a player. Follow his lead
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
rieving Quote,
Cuddlemii:
_SMF-BREAK_Wow, can I pop the cheerios_SMF-BREAK__SMF-BREAK_Babe! no dey here so her orientation go different plus you would visit New york fashion week for free. From there u fit jump to Naomi Campbell & have a baby with Cindy Crawford. Wise up man, life is too short!!!!_SMF-BREAK_
will think about it.
but im in love with ld already. l love her so much kiss
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Cuddlemii: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
toba:

rieving Quote, will think about it.
but im in love with ld already. l love her so much kiss

who is that again?
Re: Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^ na me o
Ayam ID aka idowuogbo alias Ogbosky d Badosky

u need my bulletin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.