Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

E - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E (2653 Views)

Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment / He Allowed Her To Fix The Stick In The Right Place And He Released A Hot(pics) (2) (3) (4)

E by Oreofepeters: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
E

Re: E by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2018
Must u sleep with everything under d skirt ?

Stop thinking wif ur third leg, Know ur worth n value

If u wantto Fu*k den call u girlfriend n leave her friend alone.

18 Likes

Re: E by greatnaija01: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2018
this is what happens when a dude begins to THINK with his DEEQ.

So guy u do not know if its a test,
you do not know if they planned it
you do not know if any one of both ladies are agents of satan sent to ruin u
you also can not reason that TRUST can easily be broken by selfish guys like u
YOU DO NOT KNOW Many things....

ALL U THINK OF IS THE MOMENTS PLEASURE.... you are not a real man... but time will tell.

grow up n zip up... discuss the green light with your girl and leave it be.

Oreofepeters:
Hey nairalanders I want your opinion on this.

Last week my girl told me about her friend who had an accommodation problem. To my surprise, she surgested me habouring the girl. Pending the time she get her own apartment.
Now the girl is giving me a greenlight.
I'm almost tempted to sleep with her.

For my girl to have allowed her girlfriend to live with me. Could that be trust or trap?

Re: E by IamD18: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Stop telling us the lady gave you greenlight, she didn't, you are obviously lost after her, if atall your story is true.

Re: E by schumastic(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Organise a party so we can come over and see for ourselves.

Signed.

Vice President,

Bachelors Club,

Ikeja, Lagos Branch.

Re: E by Lisaflex(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Op, to give you backhand just they hungry me angry

Re: E by Oreofepeters: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2018
Lisaflex:
Op, to give you backhand just they hungry me angry

I don't think I deserve that abeg, just need ur opinnion
Re: E by Oreofepeters: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
Stop telling us the lady gave you greenlight, she didn't, you are obviously lost after her, if atall your story is true.
I think she did, probably because I'm caring. I provide her everything she needs so that she lack nothing.... I never allowed her to cook I cook myself

Re: E by whitebeard(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

u said it all man

Re: E by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2018
whitebeard:
u said it all man

U sighted Blooder cheesy

Re: E by Destiblack(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
pls never u take her trust for foolishness. warn dat bitch u call her friend next time she flashes green lights again. ur woman believed in ur trust so believe in her own too with all dignity n sense of humour.

Re: E by esthy86(f): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

kudos
Re: E by Burgerlomo: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Hey nairalanders I want your opinion on this.

Last week my girl told me about her friend who had an accommodation problem. To my surprise, she surgested me habouring the girl. Pending the time she get her own apartment.
Now the girl is giving me a greenlight.
I'm almost tempted to sleep with her.

For my girl to have allowed her girlfriend to live with me. Could that be trust or trap?

Re: E by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
esthy86:
kudos

Sisterly

Re: E by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Your girl must be dumb, naive or just stupid shocked... Anyone you choose. Ill advice you to warn that friend sternly against such green light.

Re: E by Burgerlomo: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Re: E by lilmax(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
let's think about it, so she's testing you right? okay o no wahala

but THINK, if she's testing you it means she wants you to sleep with her friend, because the moment you knack is the moment she says you are cheating

heard of birds of the same feather flock together? your babes friend shows a reflection of your Babe

it means your Babe can also play this part like her friend also, and she will be knacked

so knacking people's friends for free all in the name of testing

my advice? if this is a way of test, then I'll advice you to knack and go, she will break up, but at least you know no one is knacking your Babe all in the name of testing
Re: E by Lalas247(f): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
potential cheat cry

Re: E by galadima77(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
fuq d trap and folliw ur instinct.
Re: E by pawshjai(f): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
y is evryone hitting on the Op.. first i am not a guy dou..buh i dnt tink its an easy tin to slip wif a woman wu x nt ur sis. or moda under same roof..same bed for more dan a day nd nt have an urge esp wen the lady is giving a greenlight...its nt lik d guy x not sexuali active..its a normal body chemistry thing..but Op m not sayin u hav evry right or reason to...u cn hold ur libido.....secondly...y are we ladies lik dis..i dnt knw if shes tryin to test him oo..but if she is den dahs stupid..i dnt fancy dis tests of a tin..dat u love a person does nt mean u ll mk the person go through a nasty situation jes to prove dat he loves u nd u alone...if at d end d guy falls for the gurl...dey ll blame him.. but y test him at first...he stil has flesh covering him..anybody is bound to fall wen dre x a temptation..nobody b Jesus....Op if u knw her presemce isnt mkin u comfortable..call ur gf nd tell her to leave...if u knw u cnt hold it .u are nt a lab rat nobody shuu test u...not wen d kasala finali burst...u ll b tagged #cheatingbf....u ll den blame urself for sumtin u cud hv avoid.....

jes my opinion dou

Re: E by Oreofepeters: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
pawshjai:
y is evryone hitting on the Op.. first i am not a guy dou..buh i dnt tink its an easy tin to slip wif a woman wu x nt ur sis. or moda under same roof..same bed for more dan a day nd nt have an urge esp wen the lady is giving a greenlight...its nt lik d guy x not sexuali active..its a normal body chemistry thing..but Op m not sayin u hav evry right or reason to...u cn hold ur libido.....secondly...y are we ladies lik dis..i dnt knw if shes tryin to test him oo..but if she is den dahs stupid..i dnt fancy dis tests of a tin..dat u love a person does nt mean u ll mk the person go through a nasty situation jes to prove dat he loves u nd u alone...if at d end d guy falls for the gurl...dey ll blame him.. but y test him at first...he stil has flesh covering him..anybody is bound to fall wen dre x a temptation..nobody b Jesus....Op if u knw her presemce isnt mkin u comfortable..call ur gf nd tell her to leave...if u knw u cnt hold it .u are nt a lab rat nobody shuu test u...not wen d kasala finali burst...u ll b tagged #cheatingbf....u ll den blame urself for sumtin u cud hv avoid.....

jes my opinion dou
Re: E by pawshjai(f): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
uwc sir
Re: E by AuntyAmope(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
First of all, do u have a serious thing with ur gf? If no, pls u have my blessings and don’t even forget to invite ur gf for a party
Re: E by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Its either ur girlfriend is very stupid or she's just an iddiot.. How can she allow that kind of arrangement with another girl at ur apartment. All those calling u names are bigger fools & hypocrites playing holy holy.. A girl thats not your blood relative staying with u day in day out.. U become familiar with her & she with u.. Then from fondness it wouldn't be long b4 u start fvcking each other.. You don't play in the river & say u don't want to get wet. If i were u i wouldn't allow it whether my girls says otherwise.. The only reason i would is if i'm tired of the relationship & just looking for ways to end it.. Nothing worse than self deceit undecided

Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It / What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man