Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date (2296 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Mraphel: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
I invited a lady to date in a public restaurant and I'm thinking she's likely to come with a friend of hers. Please I need your ideas on how I can handle this situation.
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Aliencraft(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Don't start what you cannot finish...
I don't see any big deal in her bringing her friend along...she's only trying to be cautious.
@op...as long as you can afford the bill then it's all good.
Just don't take them somewhere way too expensive all in the name of trying to impress her.
Use your head

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by clive2u(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Divide ur estimated spending amount by 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by issylarry(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol..u b learner..ask d ancestors
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Mraphel: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Aliencraft:
Don't start what you cannot finish...
I don't see any big deal in her bringing her friend along...she's only trying to be cautious.
@op...as long as you can afford the bill then it's all good.
Just don't take them somewhere way too expensive all in the name of trying to impress her.
Use your head
Cautious of what? I invited her to a restaurant but she came with a friend I didn't invited? You want her friend to be listening to the conversation I'm gonna have with her? You aren't talking sence here bro

7 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Mraphel: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
clive2u:
Divide ur estimated spending amount by 3
No they're hungry hoes that think they are smart.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Aliencraft(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mraphel:

Cautious of what? I invited her to a restaurant but she came with a friend I didn't invited? You want her friend to be listening to the conversation I'm gonna have with her? You aren't talking sence here bro
@op...try calm down..No be fight
Moreover I am not the lady's friend so pls don't take your anger out on me

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by pansophist(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mraphel:
I invited a lady to date in a public restaurant and I'm thinking she's likely to come with a friend of hers. Please I need your ideas on how I can handle this situation.

Ask her if she is coming alone, if not, then tell her that the date is suppose to be between the two of you, if she insisted she must bring her friend, cancel it.

A woman who desire you will come alone, even if you decide to have the date inside a cave, she may compromise and join you there. Bringing her friend is a deterrence to the actual date organically, dont be that guy at her mercy. If she later bring her friend regardless, leave. You must respect yourself and set boundaries, as no woman will respect a man without it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by durubennie(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mraphel:

Bro,if she comes with her friend then it is no longer a date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by tydi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Don't you have friends whom are single and lonely just like you are, then call one up and help a brother get a date. Don't be a stingy fellow with all the girls.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by CosmicPhoenix: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
if she brings her friend,focus all your attention on the friend and completely ignore the other one

5 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Heavance(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if she brings her friend,focus all your attention on the friend and completely ignore the other one
This is the only thing that sends a factory reset button.

And when she threatens to leave, say goodbye, beg the friend to stay for a little chat.

5 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Skmoda360(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Aliencraft:

@op...try calm down..No be fight
Moreover I am not the lady's friend so pls don't take your anger out on me

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Gbayi!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
During the date, choose a topic that interests her friend for discussion and agree with her friend's opinions all through it.
After the date, ask your girl for another date and request her friend's presence saying she is very intelligent and a good company.

This way, your girl won't suspect the game you play on her and will also learn her lessons.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Callertunez: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you don confirm say she dey come with her friend, carry your nigga too... At least you'll be helping her friend get a man....

Also you'll be helping your friend get a ***

Also your friend will be helping you be alone with your lady... Everyone is happy

1 Like

Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by ABCthings: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
This is actually intelligent as she go get sense by force.
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Dominicane(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2019
I canno can
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Starboytwo(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2019
J111333:
During the date, choose a topic that interests her friend for discussion and agree with her friend's opinions all through it.
After the date, ask your girl for another date and request her friend's presence saying she is very intelligent and a good company.

This way, your girl won't suspect the game you play on her and will also learn her lessons.
I like this best
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by mmadu5(m): 1:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Oboy see free toto
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Callertunez:
If you don confirm say she dey come with her friend, carry your nigga too... At least you'll be helping her friend get a man....

Also you'll be helping your friend get a ***

Also your friend will be helping you be alone with your lady... Everyone is happy
And your friend will help share the bill
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by Callertunez: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
And your friend will help share the bill
cheesy na so na
Re: How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date by aristocratic5(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Stop acting like a mugu take den to any were dey want once they have ordered and my guy u c say ur pocket no reach... Flee my brother flee if not ur life savings will be... I no talk

(1) (Reply)

�5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman / . / At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.