Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back (2042 Views)

Man Wey Smoke Weed For Di First Time At 57 Year's Don Kolo! (A True Life Story) / This Babe For Church / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
So guys I'm gonna be quick and brief as much as I can
9 Year's ago I met an SA girl on mxit chatting platform south African's room precisely we began dating online,everything going smoothly but
Unfortunately along the line she lost her phone and we lost each other's contact,but surprisingly few days ago I got a message on WhatsApp from an SA line and it was her
We both were so excited to chat each other again and all thanks to her old diary which she searched and saw my number,
I really love her and she does love me too
She said she never stopped loving me all these year's but only taught I have moved on because its been years,but somehow after these years I have not been able to be in a successful romantic relationship with any female here in Nigeria, because I'm of the belief that a man must be rich before thinking of dating any naija girl,and I get so irritated at any slighted forming or shakara from any naija babe

Now my Southy babe still dey single and her family wants her to get married soon, she in fact wants me to come over to SA so we could be together get married and start having kids, she is working in SA and promised to rent a 2 bedroom flat for us and take care of me anytime I come over...Now I told her that I would be coming next year but I need to save and rise some money for the visa,paperwork's and flight ticket to south Africa next year

She said it's better I come with a tourist Visa to avoid too much questions at the embassy then when I come she will arrange with her family lawyer on how I could stay forever with her

Abeg wetin una think
Abi Make I rise money go dey with my southy babe or not?

Because truth be told am tired of this country naija and wanna settle in a new strange land wey people no know me

3 Likes

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by JubrinElSudan: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
She should come to Nigeria first

7 Likes

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
let her visit a few times or you visit a few times before making such decision....as it is obvious (due to family pressure) she is just desperate for marriage.

btw it took her 9 years to look into her diary to find your phone....then definitely she wasnt thinking of you all this time.

10 Likes

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Someone who’s been gone for almost a decade suddenly reappears from the sky and you want to jump back? Bro, check your head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by akaahs(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't wanna believed that because of covid 19 pandemic that have altered the ops sense of reasoning. Las Las ur eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let her pay you a visit first

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Silasloaded(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Brotherly If it Is me I will Advice You To Make it to South africa And She Should Help You to Secure a Job There Too. Where there is Good Security And Lastly For Now You are Nigeria Try To Video-Call With Her It (The Video Aspect ) Will create A great Impact On You Guys cause it Seems real which combine a real life reactions thanks who no Like Better Thing But Big Brother Before Then Promise Say Wont Forget Me When You Reach South Africa OOoo!!! (S.A) I Rest My Case At This Juncture Big Brother Wish You Best Of Luck.

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Rickjordan(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Man don't get into shiit u can hardly come out from...those SA guys no get joy o...

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Silasloaded:
Brotherly If it Is me I will Advice You To Make it to South africa And She Should Help You to Secure a Job There Too. Where there is Good Security And Lastly For Now You are Nigeria Try To Video-Call With Her It (The Video Aspect ) Will create A great Impact On You Guys cause it Seems real which combine a real life reactions thanks who no Like Better Thing But Big Brother Before Then Promise Say Wont Forget Me When You Reach South Africa OOoo!!! (S.A) I Rest My Case At This Juncture Big Brother Wish You Best Of Luck.

You're valid bro thanks

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rickjordan:
Man don't get into shiit u can hardly come out from...those SA guys no get joy o...

I still dey reason the Xenophobia attacks oh
But wait oh,e go still get one or two men wey still Marry their women and still living peacefully on a low key
The secret is to laylow and not create unnecessary awareness on another man's land

3 Likes

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Albertone(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Has the xenophobia ended? No one seems to mention that
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
let her visit a few times or you visit a few times before making such decision....as it is obvious (due to family pressure) she is just desperate for marriage.

BTW IT TOOK HER 9 YEARS TO LOOK INTO HER DIARY TO FIND YOUR PHONE....THEN DEFINITELY SHE WASNT THINKING OF YOU ALL THIS TIME.

True,I'm gonna ask her why it took her long to find her diary and write me,probably she wasn't thinking about me all along
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
Has the xenophobia ended? No one seems to mention that

Yes,the main thing is to lay low and stop creating awareness on another man's land

Anybody from any country even an African country can be a racist to a fellow black man, not just SA
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:
True,I'm gonna ask her why it took her long to find her diary and write me,probably she wasn't thinking about me all along

bro, if you indeed loved someone, do you think you wouldnt find their number? now, yes you "loved" her but after 9yrs, thats a different person, and you need to get to know her again. if she really is serious about this, ask her to come to 9ja to meet you.

3 Likes

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by fattprince(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bro think. Xenophobia still fit happen anytime
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Silasloaded(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:

But wait oh,e go still get one or two men wey still Marry their women and still living peacefully on a low key
The secret is to laylow and not create unnecessary awareness on another man's land
In The Video Chat Try And Table The Case Of Xenophobia To Her To Also Make A Plan A, B, And Lastly C And That she Should consent it (Xenophobic Attack) To Her Parents Thanks Brotherly Following Your Posts Bumper To Bumper we shall See Good Results Here And Prevail At Last In Jesus Name Amen!!! That Some Naija Guys (Not All Oo!!) Go there (South Africa) and it doesnt Favour them does not mean the same for you Just exercise This strong Belief and Faith That as you step your precious foot in south africa that everything will turn out well for you just try and do the above aforementioned idea and prayers and the Lord Shall see you through Brotherly And I Will Also Put You In My Prayers please Can i have Your Facebook profile Name so As to Dm You.
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Rickjordan(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:

it can favour you tho...but forget Xenophobia attack first, how sure are u bout your gal sponsoring those bills, cos girls can switch attitude, the question is what if tmr??not wishing u bad, but what if problem comes... who will help you there...think deep, don't move fast, get enough securities (financially) that can help just incase...goodluck...

2 Likes

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Albertone(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:

Yes,the main thing is to lay low and stop creating awareness on another man's land

Anybody from any country even an African country can be a racist to a fellow black man, not just SA
True but no matter how you lay low, you will be noticed as they can identify their own people
Seeing you with their lady might spark outrage as well.

Just be patient and see how things will turn out.You can even ask her about your fears

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rickjordan:
it can favour you tho...but forget Xenophobia attack first, how sure are u bout your gal sponsoring those bills, cos girls can switch attitude, the question is what if tmr??not wishing u bad, but what if problem comes... who will help you there...think deep, don't move fast, get enough securities (financially) that can help just incase...goodluck...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Godsgift7837: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
If you need the best advice about South African ladies then send me a DM. I’m a Nigerian living in SA.
Slimranky:
So guys I'm gonna be quick and brief as much as I can
9 Year's ago I met an SA girl on mxit chatting platform south African's room precisely we began dating online,everything going smoothly but
Unfortunately along the line she lost her phone and we lost each other's contact,but surprisingly few days ago I got a message on WhatsApp from an SA line and it was her
We both were so excited to chat each other again and all thanks to her old diary which she searched and saw my number,
I really love her and she does love me too
She said she never stopped loving me all these year's but only taught I have moved on because its been years,but somehow after these years I have not been able to be in a successful romantic relationship with any female here in Nigeria, because I'm of the belief that a man must be rich before thinking of dating any naija girl,and I get so irritated at any slighted forming or shakara from any naija babe

Now my Southy babe still dey single and her family wants her to get married soon, she in fact wants me to come over to SA so we could be together get married and start having kids, she is working in SA and promised to rent a 2 bedroom flat for us and take care of me anytime I come over...Now I told her that I would be coming next year but I need to save and rise some money for the visa,paperwork's and flight ticket to south Africa next year

She said it's better I come with a tourist Visa to avoid too much questions at the embassy then when I come she will arrange with her family lawyer on how I could stay forever with her

Abeg wetin una think
Abi Make I rise money go dey with my southy babe or not?

Because truth be told am tired of this country naija and wanna settle in a new strange land wey people no know me

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
True but no matter how you lay low, you will be noticed as they can identify their own people
Seeing you with their lady might spark outrage as well.

Just be patient and see how things will turn out.You can even ask her about your fears

Ok like asking her about the xenophobia attacks?
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rickjordan:

E good to think about the negative and positive outcome of events before engaging in them thank u

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Godsgift7837:
If you need the best advice about South African ladies then send me a DM. I’m a Nigerian living in SA.

Done
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Rickjordan(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:

Thank you
Ya wlc
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Albertone(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:

Ok like asking her about the xenophobia attacks?
Yeah.Like how safe are you if you come over. She knows best because its her land.
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Silasloaded:
In The Video Chat Try And Table The Case Of Xenophobia To Her To Also Make A Plan A, B, And Lastly C And That she Should consent it (Xenophobic Attack) To Her Parents Thanks Brotherly Following Your Posts Bumper To Bumper we shall See Good Results Here And Prevail At Last In Jesus Name Amen!!! That Some Naija Guys (Not All Oo!!) Go there (South Africa) and it doesnt Favour them does not mean the same for you Just exercise This strong Belief and Faith That as you step your precious foot in south africa that everything will turn out well for you just try and do the above aforementioned idea and prayers and the Lord Shall see you through Brotherly And I Will Also Put You In My Prayers please Can i have Your Facebook profile Name so As to Dm You.

Thanks but now am Not on any social media platform bro
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by adexpa(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank God you gave space already...... Continue the relationship n discuss crucial things in the process. Try to invite her to come around for either week or days. Do not be too anxious n panic about what will happen, just follow the relationship and be active with good conversations before your final decision. You can hear people's advice about SA girls but what does not work for A might work for B, take your time to know her again n know her real reason for coming back. God help us.
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
Yeah.Like how safe are you if you come over. She knows best because its her land.

Check out our chat bro

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
adexpa:
Thank God you gave space already...... Continue the relationship n discuss crucial things in the process. Try to invite her to come around for either week or days. Do not be too anxious n panic about what will happen, just follow the relationship and be active with good conversations before your final decision. You can hear people's advice about SA girls but what does not work for A might work for B, take your time to know her again n know her real reason for coming back. God help us.

Thank you brother
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Silasloaded(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
[left][/left][color=#990000][/color]
Slimranky:

Slimranky:

Slimranky:

Okay No Problem Brotherly One Love.
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Albertone(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:

Check out our chat bro
With this, i think xenophobic attack is out of the equation.If it will be a problem,she would have talked about it.

Once you save enough and this virus has ended, i think it's safe to go.
Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Godsgift7837:

Sent u mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frequent Sex Does Not Increase The Size Of A Woman's Ass / How do I stop thinking about her? I'm hopelessly in love with her / Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “on” (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.