Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady (3519 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Melsan:
Lol.

Oluwamelsan! Where have you been? Long time! grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Melsan: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
sisisioge:

Oluwamelsan! Where have you been? Long time! grin
Hey babe! Long time oo. Low key things jare. How are you doing? Been a while you updated your diary. Wetin happen?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by sisisioge: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Melsan:
Hey babe! Long time oo. Low key things jare. How are you doing? Been a while you updated your diary. Wetin happen?

grin grin grin

Groovy. Leave diary matter jare...I no get inspiration to offload ni. Good to know you're good. Me sef bam wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Melsan: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Groovy. Leave diary matter jare...I no get inspiration to offload ni. Good to know you're good. Me sef bam wink
Yeye gal. Enjoy your bambam mode. Nothing do you
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by sisisioge: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Melsan:
Yeye gal. Enjoy your bambam mode. Nothing do you

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by baba11(m): 3:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Only @Egunmoji and Baba11 are online tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.
Let me go straight to the point, I am a single lady of 25 years old. I am simple, jovial hardworking and very optimistic about life. I have won some awards due to my hardwork and tenacity.

I have not been very lucky with my previous relationships. I am a graduate working in southwest Nigeria with good home training.
I want a man that believes in living the future now, someone that is ready for marriage this year and wish to settle down oversea as husband and wife. A christian, hardworking, honest, simple and disciplined man.
My email is lonelyh627@gmail.com

You are way older than me but if I were you, I wouldn't think of being in a relationship for now simply because you don't seem to be ready for one.

For you to come to an online forum looking for love means you're extremely desperate. All you're going to do is let loneliness drive you into the arms of someone you don't belong to which is going to backfire later on.

Besides, I don't have to know you to know you're not jovial. I don't think it's fair of you expecting a man to get you out of your lonely state. The only person able to do that is you.
You can be in a relationship and still be lonely. Loneliness doesn't come from being alone but from feeling nobody cares. All you're seeking for is someone who cares.

I think its better you concentrate on yourself for now, do things that make you happy, meet with people who have the same interests etc. A partner isn't the answer to your loneliness

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2018
lovelygurl:

You are way older than me but if I were you, I wouldn't think of being in a relationship for now simply because you don't seem to be ready for one.

For you to come to an online forum looking for love means you're extremely desperate. All you're going to do is let loneliness drive you into the arms of someone you don't belong to which is going to backfire later on.

Besides, I don't have to know you to know you're not jovial. I don't think it's fair of you expecting a man to get you out of your lonely state. The only person able to do that is you.
You can be in a relationship and still be lonely. Loneliness doesn't come from being alone but from feeling nobody cares. All you're seeking for is someone who cares.

I think its better you concentrate on yourself for now, do things that make you happy, meet with people who have the same interests etc. A partner isn't the answer to your loneliness
I no sabi your choice of drink o... But waiter!!!!! Get this babe drunk on my bills biko. If I hear "I don't take alcohol, I will pinch your nose.

Aptly written!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2018
yettymuse:
I no sabi your choice of drink o... But waiter!!!!! Get this babe drunk on my bills biko. If I hear "I don't take alcohol, I will pinch your nose.

Aptly written!

You are just one kind funny and jovial girl... cheesy grin

Lol!

Let me help her out with the drinks if she doesn't want.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by thorpido(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Don't get desperate Op.Try to make friends.Be free and enjoy yourself.Don't make marriage the priority just yet.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by baba11(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2018
thorpido:
Don't get desperate Op.Try to make friends.Be free and enjoy yourself.Don't make marriage the priority just yet.

Hmmmm... she knows what she wants and she goes for it. That's one of the major reasons why some naija guys like foreigners. Dey don't hide their feelings... they GO for whatever they want and say/express it. Ce fi ni.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2018
lovelygurl:

Thank you so much for your great write up. This is life and we have different ambition, plans, targets and vision to be accomplished. Coming out plain on this forum does not denote my desperation or whatever. I have been nursing the feelings of trying my luck via nairaland because I believe there are 1000 plus x guys who are very faithful but have been unlucky just like myself . I am very straightfoward with life. I added the point of travelling out so that the man wont expect me to stay here with him forever meaning we have to pull and gather resources together so as to proceed with our career overseas and at the same time maintaining our family. I am not the desperate or unhappy lady, I am a very jovial , hardworking and a future changer, so I wish my man to be jovial,honest,pace setter and optimistic about life. The waiting might be long but the end will be glorious

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2018
geekybabe:

Enjoy your single phase dear . You are in your prime. Live it. There is no point rushing. You don't need a man to go overseas. If you wanna go you can, you should be planning your life independent of any man.
Get busy and d right man will come along

Getting married at the age of 25 is not rushing. The ideal age for girls is actually from 23+.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Thank you so much for your great write up. This is life and we have different ambition, plans, targets and vision to be accomplished. Coming out plain on this forum does not denote my desperation or whatever. I have been nursing the feelings of trying my luck via nairaland because I believe there are 1000 plus x guys who are very faithful but have been unlucky just like myself . I am very straightfoward with life. I added the point of travelling out so that the man wont expect me to stay here with him forever meaning we have to pull and gather resources together so as to proceed with our career overseas and at the same time maintaining our family. I am not the desperate or unhappy lady, I am a very jovial , hardworking and a future changer, so I wish my man to be jovial,honest,pace setter and optimistic about life. The waiting might be long but the end will be glorious

Wow. Perfect and reasonable answer. Your reasons for what you put up there is very okay. Who doesn't plan to leave this country? It will pay in the long run. A lot of people meet via social media, don't let anyone discourage you.
A lot of people meet in real life and get heartbroken. Some meet in churches and still get dumped.
Just be smart with whoever comes your way.
A typical naija babe woukd wear skimpy clothes and rush to the club to get a guy then get bleeped and dumped in no time. That's what most naija babes woukd do. Whoever tells them to do such, myself no know. But they will come here to advise you against a mild thread like this. There is nothing wrong in what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
lovelygurl:

You are way older than me but if I were you

Mtchew!!! So you are even a smallie, Chai this life have sploit finish cheesy cheesy cheesy Anytime you see me, call me Uncle Cruchenuttii ! You hear?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
cruchenutii:

Mtchew!!! So you are even a smallie, Chai this life have sploit finish cheesy cheesy cheesy Anytime you see me, call me Uncle Cruchenuttii ! You hear?
lol lol, Uncle Cruchenuttii
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Thank you so much sir. Although it is not easy at all!!

Your problem isn't that you are single. Your problem is that you are bored.

If your reason for wanting to get married is because you are tired of being single then you are headed straight for disaster.

You probably haven't seen women in marriages who are praying daily that their husbands should die so that they can escape their marriages.

My advice:

Try something new with your life.

Like I said you are bored.

It will be better if you bought a German Shepherd dog and teach yourself how to train it than get married to a man who you don't love or doesn't love you.

You see, love is like sleep. You don't go looking for it. You just fall into it. I guess that's why they use the word fall for both actions.

Fall in love; Fall asleep.

You are not too old to be single. Besides if you get married now it is not a guarantee that you still won't be lonely. Many couples live like strangers in their homes.

So be careful dear.

Give yourself a new sense of purpose in life.

Set goals and achieve them.

Do something that'll take your mind off loneliness.

Be so busy that you won't even remember that you are lonely.

All the best. Don't rush into marriage. Life is beautiful. Enjoy it while you're still single.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.
Let me go straight to the point, I am a single lady of 25 years old. I am simple, jovial hardworking and very optimistic about life. I have won some awards due to my hardwork and tenacity.

I have not been very lucky with my previous relationships. I am a graduate working in southwest Nigeria with good home training.
I want a man that believes in living the future now, someone that is ready for marriage this year and wish to settle down oversea as husband and wife. A christian, hardworking, honest, simple and disciplined man.
My email is lonelyh627@gmail.com

What preparations are you making to be the type of woman your type of man would fancy?

Expecting to marry a man intent on settlong abroad before Dec 2018 is a tall order.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

Btw as a lady when you have good source of income, what do you need marriage for?
Companionship. Money cannot talk back to her or massage her back when it hurts or care about her when she is ill. Humans, crave love!
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

Naaa! When abroad is mentioned. Even if its no sex sef, Guys will die dere oh ! grin grin grin

Lol. Why I no come be guy?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 31, 2018
cruchenutii:

I'll in fact start digging your grave for you, lol
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by KanwuliaExtra: 2:41pm On May 31, 2018

You are advertising for a husband? cheesy
With all these “wishes”?
A CHRISTIAN, HARDWORKING, DISCIPLINED, HONEST, SIMPLE, SEXY, ROMANTIC, FAITHFUL, SUBMISSIVE. . . . wink

When you need something you work for it.
When you want something, you simply go get it.

Are you in need of a MAN, or do you simply NEED a man in your life.

You were born SINGLE, so how can you be tired of being single? undecided

Men are plentiful, but GOOD MEN are facing extinction.

Please, re-evaluate your wants vs needs! kiss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? / Could This Be Real? / 1 Million Naira A Month - We Finally Got A House In Manchester UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.