Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Must Read!!! Please!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read!!! Please!!!!! (2003 Views)

I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me / A Woman That Is More Brilliant Than Maryam Sanda: Women Be Like Her, Read Please / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
after my visiting the doctors and being certified healthy and Ok..lemme say like 2days letter I started having this frequent urge to urinate,and frequent urinatio and sharp pains in my down region!! guys I'm not sure I'm OK?

cc
hasbydiamond,lefulefu,pat1612,MissRaine69,gretblue,BlackTrumpet,Melvinsofty,UDUJ,marvin90,SoapQueen
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Horlaidex(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
You're not OK bro. That's an early symptoms of UTI.
When was the last time you had unprotected sex?
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Horlaidex:
You're not OK bro. That's an early symptoms of UTI.
When was the last time you had unprotected sex?

which one is "UTI"??

Feb!! I think..complicated issue
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Horlaidex(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:

which one is "UTI"??

Urinary Tract Infection
It can be caused by bacteria that inhabit the commonly found STD, like chlamydia, gonorrhea, or trichomoniasis.
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Shugavee(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:
after my visiting the doctors and being certified healthy and Ok..lemme say like 2days letter I started having this frequent urge to urinate,and frequent urinatio and sharp pains in my down region!! guys I'm not sure I'm OK?

cc
hasbydiamond,lefulefu,pat1612,MissRaine69,gretblue,BlackTrumpet,Melvinsofty,UDUJ,marvin90,SoapQueen

go for check up my dear!! All u wil get here r speculations!!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:

which one is "UTI"??

urinary tract infection= UTI. I strongly suggest u should go back to the hospital and explain ur symptoms.
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Brunosamel(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
chai you done finally am
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Horlaidex:

Urinary Tract Infection
It can be caused by bacteria that inhabit the commonly found STD, like chlamydia, gonorrhea, or trichomoniasis.

but they are curable right?
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
urinary tract infection= UTI. I strongly suggest u should go back to the hospital and explain ur symptoms.

abi...and my urinalysis show "NAD" all these public hospitals self
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by purem(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:

Your village people has completed there mission

Don't try to bother yourself, Just sit back and relax while waiting for death to come
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Horlaidex(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:

Sure.

Chlamydia is usually treated with antibiotics, some of which can be taken for one day, others for 7 to 10 days. Gonorrhea is treated with either a single injection or antibiotics for 7 to 10 days
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
UTI bro, d pain serves as d lesson if yuh willing to learn, next time might be too late..... grin and d fear that grips u whenever u wanna pee, should b enough lesson....
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by UDUJ(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:
after my visiting the doctors and being certified healthy and Ok..lemme say like 2days letter I started having this frequent urge to urinate,and frequent urination and sharp pains in my down region!! guys I'm not sure I'm OK?

cc

It’s a UTI – Urinary Tract Infection. Obvious clues are Low grade fever, frequent urge to urinate and sometimes[b] low back pain[/b] with the most obvious sign being frequent urination. If you are going to the bathroom constantly you may need to have a urinalysis.

UTI (Urinary tract infection), means any infection affecting the urinary system. Causes may vary but most commonly the cause is bacterial and sometimes fungi, because UTI may affect any part of the urinary system it's symptoms are not always specific and there is no a single sign which can specifically tell that you have UTI except after confirmation with Laboratories techniques.
Although clinical signs and symptoms can help to give a preliminary diagnosis that somebody may be having UTI. Symptoms tend to vary with age and gender/sex

The following are the symptoms which are commonly present in patients with UTI.

• Pain with urination(burning sensation)
• Fever
Frequent urination,
Feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder.
• Discharges
Fatigue
• Nausea and vomiting
Pain in the back and sometimes the waist and nether region
• Bloody urine (rare)

Older men have a higher risk of having a UTI, especially if they are after the age of 50. Most cases in older men are caused by the bacterium known as Escherichia coli, which is naturally present in the body.

Cases similar to UTIs in younger men are typically caused by sexually transmitted infections (STIs).

Having one of the symptom doesn't always mean that you have UTI, go to the clinic so some tests can be run.

Sorry this is happening to you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by pat1612(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:
after my visiting the doctors and being certified healthy and Ok..lemme say like 2days letter I started having this frequent urge to urinate,and frequent urinatio and sharp pains in my down region!! guys
Oga u r back abi is ok i have heard you get augmentin use it if you dont wanna go to doctor or hospital. Most probably u r suffering from UTI.my advice go to doctor get your self tested for urinary track infection.
And don’t kill your self of anxiety tongue

I hope your brain is not playing with you again and anxiety wanna kill you.
Before you take any medicne consult a doctor is my advice.
Get well soon grin
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
UDUJ,bro you just highlighted most of probs.are you a doctor?
next week I'm heading to naval hospital
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
pat1612:

Oga u r back abi is ok i have heard you get augmentin use it if you dont wanna go to doctor or hospital. Most probably u r suffering from UTI.my advice go to doctor get your self tested for urinary track infection.
And don’t kill your self of anxiety tongue

I hope your brain is not playing with you again and anxiety wanna kill you.
Before you take any medicne consult a doctor is my advice.
Get well soon grin

thanks bro, I will keep you updated!!!

p.s what's an augmenting?
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Headlesschicken:
UTI bro, d pain serves as d lesson if yuh willing to learn, next time might be too late..... grin and d fear that grips u whenever u wanna pee, should b enough lesson....

sounds as if you had a similar experience!!
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Apart from UTI, check your blood sugar also. That's an early sign of diabetes too.
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by MensCabal(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Michael781:

cc

Did you go for a HiV test or an STD test
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2018
MensCabal:

Did you go for a HiV test or an STD test

both bro
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by SoapQueen(f): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Michael781:

cc

Guy, how your matter dey be?
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Kokolet11: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2018
SoapQueen:

why you wan know
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2018
SoapQueen:

sister,I just taya...I'm even thinking of going to that pharmacy opp st Anthony... I have sent you a mail
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2018
Michael781:

cc

UTI’s are rare in men below 50 and before you have another melt down. Has the colour of your urine/smell changed? Now if you are averse to drinking adequate water this would be difficult.
If you also have a bit of a fever/chills it could be a UTI
When you went to the doctor to get tested did your urethra get swabbed? If so this action is the source of your situation.
Antibiotics will clear everything .
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by pat1612(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2018
Michael781:

thanks bro, I will keep you updated!!!

p.s what's an augmenting?

Augmentin is name of antibiotic
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Michael781:

abi...and my urinalysis show "NAD" all these public hospitals self
Govt hospitals are quite reliable when it comes to testing for STDS. They are more reliable cos u hardly find quarks working there unlike in some private hospitals where a shoemaker can even parade himself as a medical lab technologist or doctor. Just go back to hospital and explain the symptoms u feeling. No take d tin joke biko..go back to the hospital let them check again to be doubly sure.
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Horlaidex:

Sure.

Chlamydia is usually treated with antibiotics, some of which can be taken for one day, others for 7 to 10 days. Gonorrhea is treated with either a single injection or antibiotics for 7 to 10 days
but let him go back to d hospital to know what's inside d body so as to know d mode of treatment he will use. Op don't self meditate biko.some ppl don lost their male potency from STD when trying to self meditate.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
pat1612:

Augmentin is name of antibiotic

I can get it any pharmacy store right?
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

UTI’s are rare in men below 50 and before you have another melt down. Has the colour of your urine/smell changed? Now if you are averse to drinking adequate water this would be difficult.
If you also have a bit of a fever/chills it could be a UTI
When you went to the doctor to get tested did your urethra get swabbed? If so this action is the source of your situation.
Antibiotics will clear everything .

not really my urine is still yellowish and whitish?

no I'm not sure
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Govt hospitals are quite reliable when it comes to testing for STDS. They are more reliable cos u hardly find quarks working there unlike in some private hospitals where a shoemaker can even parade himself as a medical lab technologist or doctor. Just go back to hospital and explain the symptoms u feeling. No take d tin joke biko..go back to the hospital let them check again to be doubly sure.

ok sir
Re: Must Read!!! Please!!!!! by Michael781: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
but let him go back to d hospital to know what's inside d body so as to know d mode of treatment he will use. Op don't self meditate biko.some ppl don lost their male potency from STD when trying to self meditate.

I won't bro!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Nigerian Man Says / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.