Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss (1994 Views)

Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves / Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2018
No just single ladies in gf/bf relationship even married womencl cheat, even with men with great sense of humour, big manhood and rich still we do hear how their wives sleep with other men, sometimes it is not necessarily physical infidelity even emotional infidelity, imagine your wife being in love with another man.

I just can't understand women of this generation, is it because women of now are given full freedom compare to our mother's time when we have taboo, abominations, customs that prohibits women to cheat both physically and emotionally. funny how girls these days justify cheating," guy cheats too" LOL so because men do it you should do it, it's a competition.

Naturally women are unstable with the fluctuating emotions and hormones taking over, it's understandable but women of then went through all that and still manage to be with one man all their lives. what is the way forward is it a mission impossible for ladies to be loyal?

lalasticlala
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by austyn0(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
Are you generalizing your speech?

1 Like

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Olalan(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2018
We have very few left who are loyal and would remain faithful come what may, the reason many can't is the wrong idea of love, for most maybe cause of the economy money availability is the yardstick to quantify love.
On a scale of 1_100, 90% will ditch their current partner for a more richer dude even if he doesn't treat them right
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Ximenez(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
All my life, i have been blessed with loyal, committed and serious girls, but I'm always the problem because of lack of time and carelessness.

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by davien(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
No just single ladies in gf/bf relationship even married womencl cheat, even with men with great sense of humour, big manhood and rich still we do hear how their wives sleep with other men, sometimes it is not necessarily physical infidelity even emotional infidelity, imagine your wife being in love with another man.

I just can't understand women of this generation, is it because women of now are given full freedom compare to our mother's time when we have taboo, abominations, customs that prohibits women to cheat both physically and emotionally. funny how girls these days justify cheating," guy cheats too" LOL so because men do it you should do it, it's a competition.

Naturally women are unstable with the fluctuating emotions and hormones taking over, it's understandable but women of then went through all that and still manage to be with one man all their lives. what is the way forward is it a mission impossible for ladies to be loyal?

lalasticlala
You mean women of old that were either so sex starved that they used objects on themselves, traveled to a far away town just to get d!Ckk and used religious gatherings as excuse to sample peN!Ses from holy men or their workers?.. undecided

The women we have now are a product of our efforts in making them open and not repressed, to show their true nature,so deal with it.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by HeWrites(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2018
Not all of them.

My friend's girlfriend is very loyal to him but he do toy with her emotion (maybe because the lady is the one that wooed him).

But I'm waiting for the day the table will turn around.
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Safiaa(f): 7:17pm On May 01, 2018
Am I your wife? I owe no loyalty to you.
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

lalasticlala
see this mugu,if you like use loyalty to soak garri and you will get depression

1 Like

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by phazotron(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2018
just 1% of nigerian girls are loyal. many of them are opportunistic and confused imbeciles. the average western lady is miles ahead of a nigerian lady. God forbid i relocate out of this country and i end up with a nigerian lady. it wont happen.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by phazotron(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2018
just 1% of nigerian girls are loyal. many of them are opportunistic and confused imbeciles. the average western lady is miles ahead of a nigerian lady. God forbid i relocate out of this country and i end up with a nigerian lady. it wont happen. if all the guilty ladies like, they can quote and bash me all they like. those who know, know.
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:29am On May 02, 2018
Safiaa:

Is that how loyalty works

I thought you're either a loyal person or you're not...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:31am On May 02, 2018
Ximenez:
All my life, i have been blessed with loyal, committed and serious girls, but I'm always the problem because of lack of time and carelessness.

This is why lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:04am On May 02, 2018
So you guys wants us to be loyal abi After cheating on us countless times ok keep waiting for loyal lazy Nigeria ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:
see this mugu,if you like use loyalty to soak garri and you will get depression
We know your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by AstroG: 8:09am On May 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
rebirthforgoody:
So you guys wants us to be loyal abi After cheating on us countless times ok keep waiting for loyal lazy Nigeria ladies

Just Imagine What Gushed out from your disease stricken mouth undecided undecided

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:10am On May 02, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Just Imagine What Gushed out from your disease stricken mouth undecided undecided

Old age is really affecting this one

1 Like

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by lenghtinny(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
By their comments, yẹ shall know them angry
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:16am On May 02, 2018
Can We Do Something Better Here Other Than Talk about Women
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by ImaIma1(f): 8:20am On May 02, 2018
Op try to interchange "woman", "women", "ladies" with "guys", "men" and you will see that this post has more truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by AstroG: 8:34am On May 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Old age is really affecting this on

Its better,
I can't blame you,you that can't stop spreading your Legs like WiFi undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]Old age is really affecting this on

Its better,
I can't blame you,you that can't stop spreading your Legs like WiFi undecided undecided
hahahhahahha
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:13am On May 02, 2018
When girls cheat, who do they do it with? Dogs? Alien?

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:28am On May 02, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
We know your kind.
coming from someone who calls his/herself pussyhoe. yep ur destiny is useless already. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
In naija both the guy and the babe both cheat equally. If u see a wife or girlfriend that sleeps around then there's the likelihood that her man also is sleeping around.. Though in few cases there are loyal guys with cheating girlfriends/wives.op You as a guy shold try lay an example by being loyal and serious with her. If upon all ur loyalty u still notice she ain't the serious type or she flirts around then u can easily ditch her and get a serious girl or sideline her as a sidechic.... Simple. Never make the mistake of gettin married to a partner who flirts.. Believing dat marriage will change him/her.... It never does.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:
In naija both the guy and the babe both cheat equally. If u see a wife or girlfriend that sleeps around then there's the likelihood that her man also is sleeping around.. Though in few cases there are loyal guys with cheating girlfriends/wives.op You as a guy shold try lay an example by being loyal and serious with her. If upon all ur loyalty u still notice she ain't the serious type or she flirts around then u can easily ditch her and get a serious girl or sideline her as a sidechic.... Simple. Never make the mistake of gettin married to a partner who flirts.. Believing dat marriage will change him/her.... It never does.
hmmmm
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
coming from someone who calls his/herself pussyhoe. yep ur destiny is useless already. LOL
Look at this daft hoe, so my moniker defines me
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:50am On May 03, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Look at this daft hoe, so my moniker defines me
no, but it gives us insight to how deficient and deranged your mental capacity is

5 Likes

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no, but it gives us insight to how deficient and deranged your mental capacity is
go suck your dad fvcking hoe
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 05, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
go suck your dad fvcking hoe
its like talking to an slowpoke
Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Dickspray(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2018
Safiaa:

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 05, 2018
I only have a pics to post..

Re: Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss by Apina(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2018
Na who dem catch na be thief undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Love / I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.