Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (6486 Views)

How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by VenomousTruth: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
I got exposed by friends n started masturbating at 7 but months after our house help who was 21 as at that time, sucked my-then tiny peniis and had me insert my whole fist in and out of her vaginna, I touched a lot of soft things in there, I forgot about masturbation... I enjoyed it so much that we continued and at 13, I had my dick inside of her for the first time. that was when I knew a vagina is usually warm n can be incredibly SWEET!... in school, a lot of girls loved to molest me when they see me behind closed corners, they'd drag me to the female toilet and try to make me do nasty things you're imagining grin. At first, I don't allow them but after the experience with the house help, I furking loved being molested by girls especially older ladies cos my sister's friends do Bleep me behind their mom's coca cola store room I even licked one of the girls pussy in my school toilet for the first time in my life...I became so corrupt sexually. I wouldn't want to talk about my computer teacher embarassed

in class, while a teacher is busy teaching, I'm busy fingering patience, who knows what a clit is then? ;Dlol I even use to go to Patience's house to greet her very old grandma and still fûck patience when the grandma is busy with her snuff outside, I fingered an army man's daughter at the back of his car while he was driving and he never noticed due to my innocent looks and gentle nature. I'd tell loveth where I'm hiding when we play hide n seek and when she comes, we'll start having sex while the others will be so happy that loveth isn't coming their way...and after the sex cos I usually cum quickly n wash off the sperrm, then it will be my turn to seek and I'll meet loveth again and fûck her again..sometimes, I even fûck her 2 sisters Jane and Sandra while we do this so-called hide n seek and non of them knew I fûck the rest... its really that bad embarassed

I fûcked so much after getting to know that sex is really sweet n I didn't even remember anything called masturbation ever again... As in, I dey fûck like horse till blood begin come out of the Toto sef , thats just how fûcking bad it is but i thank God it helped me quit mastubation!embarassed

Now here's what I'm saying.. ""I stopped masturbating after I experienced sex""

4 Likes

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by VenomousTruth: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
I know why no one wants to comment... Perhaps your girlfriend may be among those I've fûcked... grin

Una happy Sunday sha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by VenomousTruth: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
If you know Anna, ehis, Dorcas, Jane, Jenifer, mary, bunmi, jumoke and so on... My brother ask them some questions cos I don enter people with these names well well before.. Jumoke still dey call me reach today but I no dey pick abeg..I no want ijebu girls problems

1 Like

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by VenomousTruth: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
If you sabi Bleep addiction inside woman, you'll see its own benefits too grin grin

Make I stop here abeg, before I spill my secret join grin grin
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by jwals: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm so in preamble the Op have graduated from masturbation to fornication grin
Now he has a degree in immorality grin

11 Likes

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by terrezo2002(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
VERY LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH WASTING HIS STRENGTH ON WORTHLESS THINGS.

2 Likes

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by VenomousTruth: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
terrezo2002:
VERY LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH WASTING HIS STRENGTH ON WORTHLESS THINGS.
sha stay your lane... I'm a nurse by profession, so know what you saying.
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by Countersam(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
VenomousTruth:
I got exposed by friends n started masturbating at 7 but months after our house help who was 21 as at that time, sucked my-then tiny peniis and had me insert my whole fist in and out of her vaginna, I touched a lot of soft things in there, I forgot about masturbation... I enjoyed it so much that we continued and at 13, I had my dick inside of her for the first time. that was when I knew a vagina is usually warm n can be incredibly SWEET!... in school, a lot of girls loved to molest me when they see me behind closed corners, they'd drag me to the female toilet and try to make me do nasty things you're imagining grin. At first, I don't allow them but after the experience with the house help, I furking loved being molested by girls especially older ladies cos my sister's friends do Bleep me behind their mom's coca cola store room I even licked one of the girls pussy in my school toilet for the first time in my life...I became so corrupt sexually. I wouldn't want to talk about my computer teacher embarassed

in class, while a teacher is busy teaching, I'm busy fingering patience, who knows what a clit is then? ;Dlol I even use to go to Patience's house to greet her very old grandma and still fûck patience when the grandma is busy with her snuff outside, I fingered an army man's daughter at the back of his car while he was driving and he never noticed due to my innocent looks and gentle nature. I'd tell loveth where I'm hiding when we play hide n seek and when she comes, we'll start having sex while the others will be so happy that loveth isn't coming their way...and after the sex cos I usually cum quickly n wash off the sperrm, then it will be my turn to seek and I'll meet loveth again and fûck her again..sometimes, I even fûck her 2 sisters Jane and Sandra while we do this so-called hide n seek and non of them knew I fûck the rest... its really that bad embarassed

I fûcked so much after getting to know that sex is really sweet n I didn't even remember anything called masturbation ever again... As in, I dey fûck like horse till blood begin come out of the Toto sef , thats just how fûcking bad it is but i thank God it helped me quit mastubation!embarassed

I blame you for buhari's comments

#lazynigerianyouths

4 Likes

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by Ayobami7(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good for you
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by ilyasom(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
You are lucky you started early, some people started having sex at age 20
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by mrfarmer600(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
VenomousTruth:

Lasy nigeria youth
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by VenomousTruth: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
mrfarmer600:

Lasy nigeria youth
if you aren't 1 of the laziest, you'd be sensible enough to go to school and be thought that the spelling of LAZY isn't LAsY

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by terrezo2002(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
VenomousTruth:
I don't know the reason why you are proud of yourself living an immoral life
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by JayLaFlame(m): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2018
VenomousTruth:
if you aren't 1 of the laziest, you'd be sensible enough to go to school and be thought that the spelling of LAZY isn't LAsY

Oloshi
SAVAGE!!!!! grin
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:47am On Apr 23, 2018
Lol, I'm happy for you... cheesy
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by zudozz: 4:51am On Apr 23, 2018
real bad guy.. I envy u somehow..
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by AlPeter: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2018
VenomousTruth:
AH! AH! AH! I wo omode kunrin yi beru olorun, AH! Nurse si, After inserting fingers inside different toto and feeling all the soft soft things there illegally, you just couldn't help it but get the license to codedly do it legally, abi. Oda be jo dakun se hospita re o si ni Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by TEAMvido(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Clap for yourself sad sad
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by joan1678(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2018
VenomousTruth:

Oloshi
In your bid to be savage, you also forgot that "thought" in that case isn't correct. It's "taught" dude.

3 Likes

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by lonikit: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2018
joan1678:

In your bid to be savage, you also forgot that "thought" in that case isn't correct. It's "taught" dude.

that means both are lazy. lolzzz

Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by Austeeenxx: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2018
joan1678:

gringringrin
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2018
U don't only have a degree in Lying...

URE ALSO A LAZY YEWTH BY PROFESSION grin
Re: What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) by edimolu2: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2018
what's with maids and kids?cheesy

(1) (Reply)

We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / Meet Laolu Osinbajo,the Only Son Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Who Is A Pastor And A La / Girls Vs Grown Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.