Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! (9459 Views)

Which Is The Most Memorable Comeback In Nigerian Football? / Funny:one Of The Funniest Moment In Football / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 18, 2012
Of course the ucl final at istanbul in 2005 was my greatest moment,imagine 3 goals down in a champions league final and we still won.thanks to the rejuvenated liverpool squad.that the greatest moment lifting up the trophy.
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by RuuDie(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2012
Who could forget veteran Cameroon striker Milla Ro'jay (as the french would pronounce) setting the 1990 World Cup alight with his brilliant waist wiggle? The 38-year-old grabbed four goals to propel The indomitable Lions out of the group stages and into the quarters – all celebrated with his hilarious hip gyrating by the corner flag.

Ah, the stuff of legend!

Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 19, 2012
Are u guys forgeting the greatest comeback in champions League. When liverpool were 3 goals down, then later equalize, and win the trophy, i will neva 4get that day. Kudos to Liverpool
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by Upright750: 6:30pm On May 19, 2012
USA world cup 1994 when Nigeria lost to Italy in last munit goal by Robato Bagio . It was never forget for me because till date i never forget that day. always in my mind each time i saw that italian man called bagio with his coach arigo sachi .
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by Balitah(f): 7:57pm On May 19, 2012
Indian beat Nigeria 99-0? Mehn...no b smal tin o
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by Tattooboy: 8:40pm On May 24, 2012
Balitah: Indian beat Nigeria 99-0? Mehn...no b smal tin o
pls sum1 help with d video?
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by OMG1: 5:45am On May 31, 2012
May 19th 2012. . . unforgettable!!!
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by OMG1: 5:47am On May 31, 2012
Drogba's final kick for Chelsea on May 19th 2012. . . simply unforgettable!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2012
Enyeama & Messi's clash when Nigeria played Argentina.
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by RuuDie(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
The day I made the phrase "...a 45 mins to remember" popular in my hood!

At OT half-time, 0-2 down to Spurs. I even put 3k of my money on the line that UTD would win - so sure I was that I told the other fella if the game ended in a draw, he could have the money and more, they would have some drinks on me. We were at a bar watching the game, many thought I was high off alcohol and laughed at me when I staked the cash.
...my exact words to them wer "SAF's Red Army are about to give me a 45mins to remember!"...and by God, it was!
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Nigeria's Loss to USSR at the final of Canada 87.
The Damman Miracle, 4-1, 4-2, 4-3 and 4-4
Kanu's equalising goal against Brazil Atlanta 96
Rashidi Yekinni's shot that struck the crossbar against Egypt's Ahmed "Sobe" Tunisia 94.
Christopher Nwosu's goal against Czechslovakia In Saudi 89
Samson Siasia ball control from the skies and pass to Yekini to score against South Africa in Lagos
Okocha's first goal for Nigeria against Algeria, a stunning free-kick.
Nigeria's loss to Italy (USA 94)
Asamaoh Gyan's penalty miss against Uruguay
Ronaldinho's goal against Chelsea in UCL of 2005
Zinedine Zidane's headbutting of Materazi
Re: Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! by timbros(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2012
That night inside AllianzArena....
Drogba sets the ball...took two steps back...looks at the ref....moves forward...shoots.....!

The moment Neuer dives the opposite direction, i made this mad rush to my wife, nearly suffocated her in the name of hugging....

Ah! Simply unforgetable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Kelechi Iheanacho: Eagles Will Do Better In 2022 Worldcup / African And Nigerian Topscorers In Europe 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.