Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State (1248 Views)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of An Uncompleted Building, Completed? / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Many have criticize the Rebuild of Deeper Life HQ Church Gbagada due to certain prejudice.

=>Some complain about traffic grid-lock that the church service might cause, this is reasonable criticism but I believe the Structural engineers were aware of this and must have took their time to address this issue, even spent years to fine tune the design

=> Another reasonable point was issue of noise. Well Deeper Life was/is not know to Run service full of very lousy session. For Sundays service you should be expecting the Orchestra to lead hymn between 8am-8:15am and same around 9am-9:15am. outside that period, you will only be getting a solo from the person with the Mic, and occasional Amen that will rock the wall of Jericho in your life as you join the Amen

=> Other complain were not making sense, as they are full of insult.

What are the Win for Lagos state

The Deeper Life HQ auditorium has sitting of capacity 40,000; not counting the Children whose church is at the base of the galleries. we can put estimate of 20,000 making total of 60k. The Lagosian I knew were not #NigerianLazyYouth, for example, some must have being thinking of how to sell sachet of water to at least 30k participant, that could generate a distributed 300k. The Winning Point for Gbagada residence is in their entrepreneurial ability to sell something to DLBC members during their service, this could be Job opportunity or Business expansion.

Another Win for Lagos state is Power contribution to National Grid. Deeper Life HQ Gbagada is generating some megawatt of energy (I forgot the number i will update later) and cannot use it all, hence had to connect to National grid, which means DLBC is lighting your country/state. (LFC is doing same, I dont have info on RCCG). so from now if you wanted to insult any church online make sure you are using generator because you might likely experience a spark in your gadget.**joking**

Every beautiful structure add beauty to the Town and a thing of pride for Lagos state to have such.

Have i missed any benefit to Lagos state? help me add it up

CC Lalasticlala
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by donvicky2007: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
That's good.
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by Zodiac61(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Tell me again how the building of a church benefits Lagos State.
Also tell me how it generates enough power to supply it to the national grid. And even if it can, the church is not going to give the power for free, is it?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by flamingREED(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Protozoa have got coordination that works better than an atheist' brain.

They claim they came through natural selection yet they can't withstand the invasions of their more primitive life forms - protista.

It, you're right in your main points.
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Zodiac61:
Also tell me how it generates enough power to supply it to the national grid. And even if it can, the church is not going to give the power for free, is it?

Nehemiah 4
1 When Sanballat heard that we were building the wall of Jerusalem, he was very angry and upset. He started making fun of the Jews.
3 Tobiah the Ammonite was with Sanballat. Tobiah said, “What do these Jews think they are building? If even a small fox climbed up on it, he would break down their wall of stones!”

How does it concerns you how the church will generate enough power to supply it to the national grid. Why should you care if they will give it free or not. How many bulb did you supply power to in your street.

My friend leave the gang of never-do-well and stop being bitter against church, Nigeria church is moving forward

Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by NPComplete: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Nehemiah 4

How does it concerns you how the church will generate enough power to supply it to the national grid. Why should you care if they will give it free or not. How many bulb did you supply power to in your street.

My friend leave the gang of never-do-well and stop being bitter against church, Nigeria church is moving forward

This is how u can identify a super-morön. The guy asked u a question based on the assumptions of your OP. U made a claim, a very bold one at that, and he asked u to defend it.
Instead of doing just that like any honest person would, u resorted to name-calling and puerile taunting. This is very telling. Very Christian of u.
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2018
NPComplete:

This is how u can identify a super-morön. The guy asked u a question based on the assumptions of your OP. U made a claim, a very bold one at that, and he asked u to defend it.
Instead of doing just that like any honest person would, u resorted to name-calling and puerile taunting. This is very telling. Very Christian of u.

#SadistSpotted

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7014176_epainam_jpeg6a22be9d9090ff3a5391e5c1f8b5444e

Which assumption? Am I the one to help him or yourself him with thinking, when your atheistic IQ is suppose to be higher than mine
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by Greenpage: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2018
How long did it take them to build the hq at Gbagada?
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Greenpage:
How long did it take them to build the hq at Gbagada?

13-15 yrs
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by UnchangeableGod: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2018
To God be the glory!
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Zodiac61:
Didn't you read the article? The church generates electricity and part of it goes to the national grid. The church will create employment as many persons will be busy selling things around that area. Considering the number of persons trooping there, it is profitable to a business man ( my igbo brothers understand better).
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

Didn't you read the article? The church generates electricity and part of it goes to the national grid. The church will create employment as many persons will be busy selling things around that area. Considering the number of persons trooping there, it is profitable to a business man ( my igbo brothers understand better).

Dont mind them, most of them think Atheism as to be opposite of Christianity, even if it good thing they will hate it.
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 24, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Dont mind them, most of them think Atheism as to be opposite of Christianity, even if it good thing they will hate it.
Exactly
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by Zodiac61(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2018
flamingREED:
Protozoa have got coordination that works better than an atheist' brain.

They claim they came through natural selection yet they can't withstand the invasions of their more primitive life forms - protista.

It, you're right in your main points.
There is a special type of stupid reserved for a particular type of person - a tunnel visioned ignorant believer.
The quote above is from one of them.
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Zodiac61:

There is a special type of stupid reserved for a particular type of person - a tunnel visioned ignorant believer.
The quote above is from one of them.

No wonder you cannot read before asking question
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by superhumanist(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
A library would be better
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2018
superhumanist:
A library would be better
How many times do you use the one in your state of residence
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by superhumanist(m): 5:03am On May 02, 2018
GoodMuyis:

How many times do you use the one in your state of residence

I am not a lazy Nigerian youth like you. I actually use libraries a lot
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by GoodMuyis(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2018
superhumanist:

I am not a lazy Nigerian youth like you. I actually use libraries a lot
Picture of you in the library or crush your two balls
Re: Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State by superhumanist(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Picture of you in the library or crush your two balls

undecided. How about a picture of my balls?

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love / Human Immortality - To Be Bestowed Or Gained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.