Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN (563 Views)

Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After / Group Of Divorced Ladies Celebrate The Initiation Of New Members (pix/video) / I Need Help Of 5k To Celebrate The Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dear Nairalander,
Let us celebrate our dear Dagrin here on Nairaland by doing any of the following

1. write out your best Dagrin song Lyrics
2. write how you feel when you heard about his death
3. what you think he has done to the music industry
4. just imagine he is alive, which of the new Generation musicians e.g Olamide, Davido, Whizkid, KissDaniel, KoredeBello, e.t.c, can contend with him.
5. for ladies, has he ever been your crush
6. just say any emotional thing about it.

lala
seun
mynd44

please take it to front page now
Re: Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN by Foodforthought: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
There's nothing legendary about Dagrin. Go check the meaning of Legend and what it is to become a legend.Dagrin was a talented young rapper who died even even before he even started making waves in the industry. He isn't the best rapper Nigeria produced. How many awards did he win? Yes he still has fans till this day and I respect what u guys feel for him. But he wasn't so great. Fela is a legend. Onyeka onwuenu is a living legend .Dagrin was never in this category. Dagrin is a late rapper who was really talented. Everyone joining in the eulogies, very soon they will name him Naija greatest rapper mtcheew. Most of u didn't know him b4 2010.
Dagrin is not a legend. Argue with ur ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN by SoapQueen(f): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2018
1. Lyrics- "Truly, God dey, Na when you wan chop cake you go know say oven dey" 2. I was beyond devastated when I heard he passed on. 3. Barack O' Grin, you left too soon.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN by candyguyofficia(m): 1:25am On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:
[s]There's nothing legendary about Dagrin. Go check the meaning of Legend and what it is to become a legend.[/s]Dagrin was a talented young rapper [s]who died even even before he even started making waves in the industry.[/s]
He isn't the best rapper Nigeria produced. How many awards did he win?
Yes he still has fans till this day and I respect what u guys feel for him. But he wasn't so great
. Fela is a legend. Onyeka onwuenu is a living legend .Dagrin was never in this category.
Dagrin is a late rapper who was really talented. [b]Everyone joining in the eulogies, very soon they will name him Naija greatest rapper [/b]mtcheew
. [s]Most of u didn't know him b4 2010.
Dagrin is not a legend. Argue with ur ancestors

[/s]

Nothing like greatest but is Da grin a great rapper. Yes he is (Mind my tenses cuz Da grin lives on)
Re: Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN by Greenpage: 6:01am On Apr 23, 2018
In the voice of Dim Odumegwu ChukwuEmeka Ojukwu the late Ibo warlord: Chief Obafemi Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had, the same way, Dagrin was the best rapper Nigeria never had.
##...TheEgalitarianist
Re: Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN by folake4u(f): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2018
DaGrin ft. Omawumi -Thank God cool
Re: Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2018

Legend kor Heineken ni

I Dont Celebrate Rubbish...

No Impact No Inspiration...

What Is Dead Should Stay Dead... Now Fvck off

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Commands Congregation To UnCloth And Wave Pants In The Air (VIDEO) / . / The #1 Reason Men Struggle With Relationships (and What To Do About It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.