Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After (429 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by Jesuschrist01: 10:31am On Apr 22
Today we remember a legend, a trailblazer, and a true icon in the Nigerian music industry. Dagrin (1987-2010) may be gone, but his music, legacy, and impact live on.

With his unique style and lyrical prowess, Dagrin inspired a generation of artists and fans alike. His music was a reflection of his hustle, passion, and dedication to his craft.

As we mark 14 years since his passing, we celebrate his life, his music, and the indelible mark he left on our hearts. Rest in peace, Da Grin. Your legacy continues to inspire and motivate us.

Let's keep his memory alive by sharing our favorite Dagrin songs, lyrics, and memories. Let's keep his spirit alive by supporting and celebrating Nigerian music and artists.

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by Viper000: 10:58am On Apr 22
Jesus Christ abeg bring back Da’grin.
abi Shey u no be real Jesus Christ?
Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by Jesuschrist01: 11:12am On Apr 22
Viper000:
Jesus Christ abeg bring back Da’grin.
abi Shey u no be real Jesus Christ?

Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by 1000Capacity: 11:17am On Apr 22
Jesuschrist01:

Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God

Eli kabshi Eli kashiAli kafshiAli kashiElza
My father my father, take this wine away from me undecided
If you are the son of God, turn this water to wine
Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by TheFreshVanilla: 11:21am On Apr 22
Just like yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by slaawomirr: 11:22am On Apr 22
Damnnn niggar

Da grin was a real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by Jesuschrist01: 11:26am On Apr 22
1000Capacity:

Eli kabshi Eli kashiAli kafshiAli kashiElza
My father my father, take this wine away from me undecided
If you are the son of God, turn this water to wine

I no dey work for Nigerian breweries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by 1000Capacity: 11:27am On Apr 22
Jesuschrist01:

I no dey work for Nigerian breweries

How do you now want me to drink the wine of life undecided
Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by Jesuschrist01: 11:33am On Apr 22
1000Capacity:

How do you now want me to drink the wine of life undecided

Go and buy alomo bitters and Bailey's.
Mix am well. Then kneel down and give thanks to God. Then add kunu water.

Your life will never remain the same again.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by Sonnobax15(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22
lipsrsealed
Rip Da grin....

Nigha created the way for other young artistes but Idris wanna claim his glory lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by VinnyBaba: 1:09pm On Apr 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Rip Da grin....

Nigha created the way for other young artistes but Idris wanna claim his glory lipsrsealed

Haba Mana.

Do you Know What are you saying?πŸ˜πŸ˜•

Eedris Abdulkareem and Dagrin are NOT from the same Generation.πŸ™„

Eedris Abdulkareem is the FIRST known Rapper Nigeria produced.
Followed by Ruggedman, Mode9, Terry tha Rapman, Ill-Bliss, etc.
Eedris deserves some Accolades.πŸ˜’πŸ™‚

As per Indigenous Rappers, we had Nigga Raw, Konga and Lord of Ajasa, before Dagrin came.

Dagrin did NOT inspire anybody.πŸ™
Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by Oloniyan(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22
VinnyBaba:

Haba Mana.

Do you Know What are you saying?πŸ˜πŸ˜•

Eedris Abdulkareem and Dagrin are NOT from the same Generation.πŸ™„

Eedris Abdulkareem is the FIRST known Rapper Nigeria produced.
Followed by Ruggedman, Mode9, Terry tha Rapman, Ill-Bliss, etc.
Eedris deserves some Accolades.πŸ˜’πŸ™‚

As per Indigenous Rappers, we had Nigga Raw, Konga and Lord of Ajasa, before Dagrin came.

Dagrin did NOT inspire anybody.πŸ™

Dagrin inspires indigenous Yoruba rappers. Lord of Ajasa was trying but Dagrin took it to another level with boldness and authority.

Tell me how many Yoruba rappers you Knows apart from Lord Of Ajasa, Reminisce and Seriki before Dagrin came into limelight
Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22
Keep resting CEO
Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by MrCork: 3:28pm On Apr 22
Jesuschrist01:
Today we remember a legend, a trailblazer, and a true icon in the Nigerian music industry. Dagrin (1987-2010) may be gone, but his music, legacy, and impact live on.

With his unique style and lyrical prowess, Dagrin inspired a generation of artists and fans alike. His music was a reflection of his hustle, passion, and dedication to his craft.

As we mark 14 years since his passing, we celebrate his life, his music, and the indelible mark he left on our hearts. Rest in peace, Da Grin. Your legacy continues to inspire and motivate us.

Let's keep his memory alive by sharing our favorite Dagrin songs, lyrics, and memories. Let's keep his spirit alive by supporting and celebrating Nigerian music and artists.

Who is the arm robbber please....& why he selling gun? (no oofencsece) embarassed
Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by epondudu: 3:41pm On Apr 22
MrCork:

Who is the arm robbber please....& why he selling gun? (no oofencsece) embarassed

Just like yesterday hmmmmmn,he will only be remembered by few,the more the years the lower he will be remembered till his memory fades away just like dust is blown away by wind. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dagrin 14 Years After by MrCork: 3:44pm On Apr 22
epondudu:

Just like yesterday hmmmmmn,he will only be remembered by few,the more the years the lower he will be remembered till his memory fades away just like dust is blown away by wind. embarassed

Never heard of him. Whos he sir?

(1) (Reply)

A 2nd Hand Iphone4 4 Sell At Affordable Price. / Kate Its Me Doyin / Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.