Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game (41005 Views)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by ask4double(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

U won't understand it bro.

I feel wat he feels.

I go to occasions, food reach my turn e finish.

Was a day I went to petrol station, as dey were about serving me fuel finish

So many others I cant recall.

Wait... I bought a crypto coin of 50k held it for over 6months after it crashed. D day i vex sell am, 3days after I sell am, it rose to 150k.

I almost killed mysef. Thanks to my big bro and lil bro who gave me words of encouragement
I understand you perfectly coz have been there before. The truth is, people are going through worse. Be strong, have faith and keep pushing coz one day the hustle go pay...

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by letusbepieces: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Niyinficient:

Just Negodu....another Yabacitizen on monday morning.....

NIYI U YORBAS NEED TO START RESPECTING A PERSON CHOICE.

THAT IS WAT PEOPLE DO IN A CIVILISED SOCIETY.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by rasco2000me: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2018
Nonsense show full of deceive how many organize can stand cee c attitude in d house. Yet they still keep her,they want to gv her d prize but d unfolding events make them shift ground useless organizers
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by MyExpression(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Euouae:
Nothing like bad publicity in entertainment.
Babe is trending even more than the winner

That's what she just needs now.
How much did the trending bring her.... she just went there to kill her law career.
What she needs now is therapy!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by letusbepieces: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Euouae:
Nothing like bad publicity in entertainment.

Babe is trending even more than the winner

That's what she just needs now.

MIRACLE MAY HAVE WON BUT CEEC IS THE CATCH.

CEEC MADE MORE IMPACT, U EITHER LOVE OR HATE HER.

JUDGING FROM THE VOTES,CEEC HAS MORE FANS THAN MIRACLE.

MIRACLE WON OVER NINA FAN BUT CEEC STOOD ON HER OWN ALL THE WAY.

JUST 8 TO 10 MORE PERCENT AND SHE WOULD HAVE WON.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by castro234(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2018
Pls go wash ur head fo missisipi river for minesota biko, becus the kind bad luck u dey carry for head both river benue, river Niger and river nile no fit wash am comotuote author=Emeskhalifa post=66954285]

U guys won't understand it.

I feel wat he feels.

Wait... I bought a crypto coin of 50k held it for over 6months after it crashed. D day i vex sell am, 3days after I sell am, it rose to 150k.

I almost killed mysef. Thanks to my big bro and lil bro who gave me words of encouragement
[/quote]
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2018
MyExpression:

How much did the trending bring her....
she just went there to kill her law career.

What she needs now is therapy!

Law career!

Sigh...
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Niyinficient(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2018
letusbepieces:

NIYI U YORBAS NEED TO START RESPECTING A PERSON CHOICE.

THAT IS WAT PEOPLE DO IN A CIVILISED SOCIETY.

How Yoruba take enter this matter?....you really dont have to hate....no tribe will be proud with the kind of behaviour Cee C or whatever her name is, has. I never watch the show up till yesterday cos some friends came around and i just have to watch with them and from her clips....it was one altercation or another with different housemates....it really shows how much she lacks manners, respect and etiquette. How can you start blaming a particular tribe for her woes?

5 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by rasco2000me: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Nonsense show full of deceive how many organizer can stand cee c attitude in d house. Yet they still keep her,they want to gv her d prize but d unfolding events make them shift ground useless organizers
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by engrjacuzzi: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Dr cee-c Igodo cleanser will endorse her
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by SURElee(f): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Cee C is a big disgrace she lost all to her bad character. Even One.org who usually picks runner up as ambassadors for their campaigns see Cee C run. What does it profit anybody to stay in Big Brother house till the last day and lose it all? No brand endorsement. Chai! Toby didn't even hug her or wish her luck, on the stage while the others hugged the winner, she just stood deflated like Bleep. Now make she go back home and retrain herself because i want to believe her parents did their work but her arrogance and attitude no go let her imbibe wetin the parents don imbibe in her. Mschewww!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by monex(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2018
letusbepieces:

MIRACLE MAY HAVE WON BUT CEEC IS THE CATCH.

CEEC MADE MORE IMPACT, U EITHER LOVE OR HATE HER.

JUDGING FROM THE VOTES,CEEC HAS MORE FANS THAN MIRACLE.

MIRACLE WON OVER NINA FAN BUT CEEC STOOD ON HER OWN ALL THE WAY.

JUST 8 TO 10 MORE PERCENT AND SHE WOULD HAVE WON.

just half of that (5%) and tobi would been ahead of her

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by cutedharmee: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Wohz with this show sef... abeg let's come up with business ideas jawe. Me thinking of what business that's gonna make wave and people are hre talking about BB9ja undecided
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by thebigkendo(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
adanny01:
Cee C bitters, latest brand in town. Hahaha

I just dey imagine how BBN go lose viewers if Cee C had won.

She should enjoy the negative fame she has since her name is trending.

Cee C is so toxic that NEPA experienced a system collapse when it got to her announcement.

Oga there was no system collapse yesterday
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by thebigkendo(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2018
adanny01:
Cee C bitters, latest brand in town. Hahaha

I just dey imagine how BBN go lose viewers if Cee C had won.

She should enjoy the negative fame she has since her name is trending.

Cee C is so toxic that NEPA experienced a system collapse when it got to her announcement.

Oga no system collapse occurred yesterday
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Zane2point4(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
letusbepieces:
Y ARE THESE YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE THIS? ALWAYS BITTER!

BBNAIJA IS JUST A SHOW, IT HAS ENDED, MIRACLE WON BASED ON HIS NAME AND SUPPORT FROM NINA.

CEEC CAME SECOND. DO U THINK IT IS EASY TO COME SECOND?

MILLIONS VOTED FOR HER, THAT MEANS MILLIONS RESPECT HER STAND AND WILL.

JUST LEAVE OUR IGBO SISTER ALONE.
which igbo sister, am igbo but none of our women behave like a baberian, she is pure salvage.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

U guys won't understand it.

I feel wat he feels.

Damn! If you had waited. Read the desiderata.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by pweshboi(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Samusu:
She won brand ambassador for CEEC BITTERS

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Treasuredhouse: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2018
Samusu:
She won brand ambassador for CEEC BITTERS
she could still be a brand ambassadors for yoyo bitters and alomo bitters
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by 4C2215131: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-C was used and dumped by BBN.

She was needed to add spice to the house (would have been a very boring house without all the drama she brought) but they also knew she couldn't (no, change that to "shouldn't") win. It'd have been too controversial for the organizers and its all about business after all (they have a rep to take care of more-so in a society as hypocritically conservative as Nigeria).

For those cheering her on, y'all are so wicked as I can bet that nonya will want to be with a lady that exhibits the kind of character traits she does...even if you were gay!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Damn! If you had waited. Read the desiderata.

Wow so motivational. Will read it at least twice a week.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Enemyofpeace: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bisola supposed to have warned this game but they shited her becurse she is a woman

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Kotodoctor: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
When it's all said and done, Cecee was that "double wahala" the show needed

Left for tobi, miracle and nina. That show would have bored men to sleep.

Every movie needs a villain.

Bb should be grateful for her participation.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Alamus(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
I beliv by now,ceec drama wi teach some woman hw to talk and respect man
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Wow so motivational. Will read it at least twice a week.
Cool
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
the fact remains that CeeC behaved like many Nigerian women.

even though they hate her character on tv,in their private lives,they are just like her.

CeeC attitude is the average Nigerian girl behavior.

she demonstrated the stereotype of many Nigerian women always looking down on people,self importance, entitlement mentality angry,bitter,jealous and sadness.

she overdid it and it ended up in her downfall.

this shows that your attitude is the most important factor that shows how long your relationship with others will last

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by steveDpro: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
smiley
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Harrison4adam(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
The fact that ceec bitters has so many abnormal people means there are abnormal people willing to vote for buhari
Ceec lost and definitely buhari will loose next year.
Bitter people must not have more PVC than us.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by guiddoti: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
letusbepieces:
Y ARE THESE YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE THIS? ALWAYS BITTER!

BBNAIJA IS JUST A SHOW, IT HAS ENDED, MIRACLE WON BASED ON HIS NAME AND SUPPORT FROM NINA.

CEEC CAME SECOND. DO U THINK IT IS EASY TO COME SECOND?

MILLIONS VOTED FOR HER, THAT MEANS MILLIONS RESPECT HER STAND AND WILL.

JUST LEAVE OUR IGBO SISTER ALONE.
After reading your piece, your likes will complain about Buhari deficiency as if he's not human like CeeC
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Treasuredhouse:
;Dshe could still be a brand ambassadors for yoyo bitters and alomo bitters
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by haslaw(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
So this Ebuka guy is even a big scam.

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by MyExpression(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Euouae:

Law career!
Sigh...
Na legal career yhu wan hear.... sigh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made / Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall / Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.