Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game (41003 Views)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by adanny01(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
thebigkendo:

Oga there was no system collapse yesterday

It collapsed in my village grin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by thebigkendo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
adanny01:

It collapsed in my village grin

grin grin pls Contact ya village pple.. Dat wan no be NEPA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made / Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall / Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.