Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (91638 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by gr8tone: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2018
BB9ja, game of OLOSHOS
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Vince77(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2018
edicied:
Please, what are we using the look for?

To prepare Ewedu�
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by larryjr(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
See her small nyash cheesy.

See ya small bwest. Na play o, gud mrn u cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Ayobami7(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Okkay we don see am
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Xinzu: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
wink
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Xinzu:
wink
Sup sweetie!
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2018
larryjr:

See ya small bwest. Na play o, gud mrn u cute
Morning dear cheesy.
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by kayusdguy(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2018
That's cool
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by NairaMaster1(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:

Like flatometer
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by dapiahno(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
na ur fellow girl you de yab
laffff
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by greatme2good(f): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
you hate this girl walaih. ls it your carry over ni

I don't hate her ok....I'm wondering how the truth became hatred.
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by greatme2good(f): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2018
SirLakes:

Her lecturers won't mind having their own share of her honey well grin
lol but it won't salvage the situation still.
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by stevups(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Name can speak for anybody!
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by kalu61(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=greatme2good post=66951985]

I don't hate her ok....I'm wondering how the truth became hatred.[/quoteHaha, don't be surprised she will abandon the education for celebrity status
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by sprints1: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Basalt:

Since you already know the steps, Why not go and win it yourself in 2019?
for where my connect never reach as soon as coonect u will see in one season...but next year is just too soon for me
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Smartademu(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
edicied:
Please, what are we using the look for?
Carry am chop garri. grin
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by GindoX(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:

Urs isn't better.. grin
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Nature8(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
It’s beyond doubt that Nina of Big Brother Naija: Double Wahala had one helluva time during her time in the Big Brother house, most especially with her love interest, Miracle, who emerged winner of the game show earlier tonight.

During her eviction interview, Nina had said that her relationship with Miracle will definitely continue after the house – a stance which is in total contrast of what she said weeks ago.

Some two to three weeks back, Nina had said she and Miracle were just ‘friends’ in the house and she didn’t see what they had then continuing outside the house.

Well, it’s obvious the past few weeks changed her and she has a different story to tell now… Let wait and see what the future holds for her after the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0rVvq42b7Y

:-/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.