Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) (32913 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Burger01(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
smiley
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by ebby9z(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
What is all these nonsense over BBN on Nairaland sef? Fine, it's selling because a lot of Nigerians watched it. But then it's being taken too far. FP is filled with posts and posts over BBN. Please, not all Nigerians are shallow and puerile. Some of want want informative, educative posts. If we can't get that here. Well...
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by NokiaN8(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
CONGRATS OOOOooooooo Lazy Nigeria youths...
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
But this show is over already na
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by lilmax(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:

I even wanted to modify
His reaction was epic..I'm really happy for him and Tobi coming on stage with the champagne, it was a victory well deserved.
so why you come dey tell me?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Assassin101: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
when will Nigerians wake up to the harsh reality that this stupid show is actually aimed at milking them of their hard earned money!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Divay22(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
lilmax:
so why you come dey tell me?
So that we can happy for him together cheesy
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:
It's getting annoying
He never do undecided
Lol @ ur DP. Won't b a bad idea tho,so long as there are lesbian scenes grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Seun360:
Enough of all these Bbn stuffs na, the show is over and it should stop making front page. whats this forum even turning to?

It's not over untill the fat lady sings
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Afamed: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Rochas has already approved a big Status to be constructed for Miracle in Owerri
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by lovelylad: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The true winners of the night were DSTV and Payporte.

If only Nigerians knew how hard they had been fvcked in the ass by those two; they'd flee when next they hear Big Brother.

My calculator has been malfunctioning after I attempted to compute how much those folks raked in from ignorant Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Divay22(f): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bantam:

Lol @ ur DP. Won't b a bad idea tho,so long as there are lesbian scenes grin
Lol.. Nah
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Very soon my people from the east will start winning this BBN the way out sisters in the beauty industry are winning everything winnable in that department
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bowwow11:
congrats bro it is not easy u deserve it!!!
please tell me what is not easy there. tell me the hard job they do right there
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by lilmax(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:

So that we can happy for him together cheesy
mtcheeew
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Divay22(f): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
lilmax:
mtcheeew
Hmmm
Someone is not happy embarassed or are you angry
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Bowwow11(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
praiseneofingz:
please tell me what is not easy there. tell me the hard job they do right there
did u think is easy to outshine 19 contestants and emerge a winner
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bowwow11:
did u think is easy to outshine 19 contestants and emerge a winner
ehen

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by steveDpro: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by FRANKLAD1: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bowwow11:
congrats bro it is not easy u deserve it!!! please celebrate me for being first to comment
How has dat credited ur acc ? ode
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.. Nah
Y nah?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Divay22(f): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bantam:

Y nah?
We don't want that
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Ken4Christ: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Celebrating sin. What shall it profit a man if he gains the world and lose his soul?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:

We don't want that
Lol I see
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by haslaw(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can now go back to Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Bowwow11(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
FRANKLAD1:
How has dat credited ur acc ? ode
dat is why people like u will always fail in life because u don't like to celebrate other people success idiot wit capital letter I. do I seek for your opinion fool like you ode buruku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Zlatan And Burna Boy Perform Together / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter / 2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.