Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me (3914 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. / I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja (2) (3) (4)

Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2020
One kind conji just hold me last night.

Na so I enter one brothel,to my greatest surprise 99% of the Oloshos their na Afonja.

Na so one hot dark Afonja girl grab my preeq.

As a wise man,i come realize say the girl get HIV.
Immediately,i ran for my life and the conji disappeared sharp sharp.

So my question is, Why Afonja girls like preeq like this?

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by cRobo: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2020
And you are a female?

I won't say a word

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by Comedian2019: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Are you a lesbo?

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by Kdon2: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2020
UnaToto:

Na so I enter one brothel,to my greatest surprise 99% of the Oloshos their na Afonja.

They are trailing their cone head sisters for back na!

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by sunnychibs(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Smh

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by cassbeat(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
UnaToto:

How u take realise say she get HIV

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by Arthurity1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Comedian2019:
Are you a lesbo?
Even lesbos don't have pricks.

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by Naomila: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
cassbeat:
How u take realise say she get HIV
lol. He used his wisdom. His wisdom get third eye

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by jawalis(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
SMH. lots of psycho patients roaming. You realize she get HIV with your wiseness. That’s impressive. I hope you are delivered soon.

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
The most confusing nigga I have ever seen

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by cassbeat(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Naomila:

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by LarryBee1k: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by LarryBee1k: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2020

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by UncleSnr(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
You are exaggerating it.
Over here, most of the sex workers are Igbos, Delta-Igbos and Girls from Igbo states.

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Naomila:

He has onyokometre for Im eye grin

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2020
i smell lies from terrorists ipobian ,because your profile status shows female .
UnaToto:

Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by rex444(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Comedian2019:
Are you a lesbo?
either a lesbo with a confused mindset or a lesbo with dick
Re: Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me by NairaHercules(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
UncleSnr:
You are exaggerating it.
Over here, most of the sex workers are Igbos, Delta-Igbos and Girls from Igbo states.

Differences Between A Poor Guy & Rich Guy When Crushing On A Lady / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. / Drmrsfunmi Is A Scammer