Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled: Life Journey - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled: Life Journey (945 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Titled: Life Journey by Riqueleme(m): 1:53am On Apr 23, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED:
LIFE JOURNEY
Injuries heal, but wrinkles are the scars of time.With regard to things such as independence, mental capabilities, and sexuality, a very old man is nothing but a gigantic infant with white hair and wrinkles.
One of the many problems with aging is that you begin to think of yourself as a slob because your birthday suit can never be cleaned or pressed no matter how spotted or wrinkled it gets.
All age is a kind of tiredness, I think. When you’re young, the lines never show. Every morning you wake unmarked, wiped clear by sleep. One day, though, you see lines that itch, as though some crumb of existence has been creased into your skin. They can never be smoothed away, and after a while you forget that this heavy, irritable feeling wasn’t always there.
We envy people who are extremely old because we wish to live that long, not because we want to be that old.
You cannot really stop aging. You can only delay or hide some of its effects.
#ballpoint_pen #old_man_face #life_journey #Biro_work #depict #doodle #Schneider_Pen #naija_art #wrinkle #riquelme_art_studio

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Life Journey by Vikkie14: 2:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Excellent

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Life Journey by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Good work bro!

You're talented. Please nurture it.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Life Journey by Riqueleme(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2018
Vikkie14:
Excellent
Thanks
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Life Journey by Riqueleme(m): 6:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Earthbound:
Good work bro!

You're talented. Please nurture it.
Thanks
I will

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Graphic Designers Wanted / See The Beautiful Photo Of Messi A Nigerian Artist Drew With Charcoal Pencil / Professional Graphic Designer Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.