Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? (2771 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
When someone be it male or female experience heartbreak or disappointment, what people do say is next time "love with your brain not your heart".

In scenario where both party do whats the possible outcome?

PERSONALLY: in relationship one party must be a fool, mostly its guys. thats why women always prefer the guy to fall in love. surely one person must be taken advantage of even in marriages.,But when both party involves their brains not their heart how is it gonna be?

1 Like

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
lalasticlala for the love of God and mankind move it to frontpage.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
dominique
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
What da hell
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nairaland hoes have bewitch my thread!
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
I bewitched the thread.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Brain vs brain .it will never work .

1 Like

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Actually it's how things worked for ages before the Romans came and introduced Romantic Love a few centuries back and everything went to hell.

1 Like

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by princfred(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
Actually it's how things worked for ages before the Romans came and introduced Romantic Love a few centuries back and everything went to hell.
Wtf Lol.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
Wtf Lol.
most people are not aware the Romans started Romantic Love.

It's actually too funny.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Funmmyastic: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
lalasticlala for the love of God and mankind move it to frontpage.

Lalasticlala should move what?
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by wisethoughts(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked
ubunja:
Wow, I'm just knowing this now.........

Pls when are you going to release your next miseducations?
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by millionboi2: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Maturity
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
wisethoughts:
:oWow, I'm just knowing this now.........

Pls when are you going to release your next miseducations?
I'm thinking mid-next month.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
adewake12:
"The banquet" by Plato. Previous to Romans.
come again?
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
I bewitched the thread.
damn.

Dewitch it then.

1 Like

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
damn.
Dewitch it then.
Its like you want to be my next victim. wink WTF How come people are commenting on this thread?
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
Im waiting.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im waiting.
you're banned from reading...
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
Its like you want to be my next victim. wink
WTF How come people are commenting on this thread?
Only if you use the "Power of the P" in your spells...
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
you're banned from reading...
Your biggest fan?
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by wisethoughts(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
OK, just can't wait smiley
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:

Only if you use the "Power of the P" in your spells...
you are a piece of work. I'll use the powers the sun goddess gave me
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by ubunja(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
you are a piece of work. I'll use the powers the sun goddess gave me
is the Sun Goddess another name for Isthar or Inanna the goddess of sex and fertility? If it is I'm in.

Bewitch away...
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Rilwayne001: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
That is what we call EQUILIBRIUM, and wherever we have such equilibrium, both will have to relax their brain a little bit to allow for yolking. Then the rest is history. grin

1 Like

Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Lalasticlala should move what?
Our personal vendetta aside, OK tell me why he shouldn't cus i have seen lot worse made frontpage.
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
[
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
I bewitched the thread.
You need dick!
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rilwayne001:
That is what we call EQUILIBRIUM, and wherever we have such equilibrium, both will have to relax their brain a little bit to allow for yolking. Then the rest is history. grin
You are funny
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
dominique
Re: When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
dominique

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silent Treatment / Funny Wedding Names Combo / This Girl Need Jesus, See What A 16 Yrs Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.