Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? (5586 Views)

Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. / Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by nCircle360(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2010
Sounds like a really daft question to ask, but I really wanna know how things are on the other side.
I've been married for just over 5yrs now, but I can't really say it's all hunky dory (well, marriages aren't always all that).
It isn't doom and gloom either, but the romantic side isn't getting better. I mean, I can't handle not having intimacy at least once a week for instance.
I'd really like to know whether this is a big ask 'cuz my other half seems to be able to handle it for a month or two. I'm not sure if I've got misplaced passion, but I'm sure not all women are like that (as you can imagine, I wasn't exactly a *dull* boy b4 I got married).

Does childbearing make women lose their affinity for intimacy?

My woman doesn't even ask for intimacy, which makes me think that I'm the one something's wrong with. We have a lovely family, blessed with two kids, but I'm tempted to look for occasional satisfaction elsewhere (yeah, I know it isn't the best but I can't seem to be able to change my woman). I know that could be dangerous, but, this is why I find myself btw a rock and a hard place.
Please share your experience if you think it'd help me.

I'm not fooling around, so please your honest advice will be appreciated.
Though I'm a Christian, I wouldn't wanna read any Bible verses here as I'd like to see comments coming from a practical perspective.
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 17, 2010
u gotta talk to ur woman. trash d issue. ma gurlfrnd ws once lyk dat, bt afta our discussion i discovered she realy wntd it bt she ws shy to ask. she's ur woman nd dia4 meant to satisfy u. dnt eva tink of having it outside else u ll liv wit its guilt 4eva.
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by bouymoyo(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2010
In addition 2 d last thread veiw talk more about u love making ,don't embarass her but stylishly lure her 2 see reasons .u might as well let her know u don't want 2 double date so she needs 2 double her effort 2 satisfy u ,jokinly, yes i mean jokinly.
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by Jaideyone(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2010
@poster, I really feel your pain. Just talk to her about it.
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 17, 2010
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by bouymoyo(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2010
chaircover@since u hav come to tell other ladies that is not a devlish act may be they will change.
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 17, 2010
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by bouymoyo(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2010
I mean been ROMANTIC.
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by 28Schweet(f): 2:07pm On May 17, 2010
My view, u can help your wife to be more romantic, by being romantic yourself,
i don't know your specific situation, but how do you expect your wife to give of herself (body wise) if she's giving of herself in taking care of the kids, making sure the house is a home, doing the errands, it's even worse if she works,

but like someone said, talk to her, it's free,
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by NAJALYN: 6:39pm On May 17, 2010
u have been given good advice.stick to it.i know that communication marriage especialy save alot of trouble.
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On May 17, 2010
You gotta quit lamenting like a baby. grin
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by daisybee: 11:10pm On May 17, 2010
due to chilbearin ur wife may feel consious ov herself n may be shy wen it comes down to u guys makin love, the best thing is to talk to her n let her understand that ur a man n need to be satisfied,also no wats makn her act that way this way u guys can communicate bettter
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by Shock(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2010
mama-gee:

You gotta quit lamenting like a baby. grin

you gotta stop acting like a baby
Re: How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? by Igwe9(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2010
Atimes, it depends on how much satisfaction she derives from the show, you could make her feel like wanting you if you'd put her satisfaction first, some women became frigid out of sexual dissatisfaction.
and like someone had earlier said, child bearing , breast feeding and many other factors could also contribute to it. having said it all,it's only your wife that knows the answer to your question.
cool

(1) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls / This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.