Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl (4101 Views)

Man's Reaction On Seeing A Lady Twerking In A Restaurant (Photos) / Mom Shares A Video Of Her Baby’s Reaction During An Ear-cleaning Procedure / Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Johnholmes:
In his mind, "she'll just become a LovePeddler"

That's the secret fear of every father for his daughter.

What is the secret fear for the son?

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by donstan18: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Being a criminal
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Heavance(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is your opinion but you need mental evaluation you clearly lack the rational ability to think.You call yourself a man forgetting that you are the one who has the X and Y chromosome. @topic to think that there are men who still reason like this is mindboggling may my female relatives not jam this type of men.Instead of him to at least be supportive and do a thorough planning next time so as for him to have the son he wants he is behaving stupid.
On top wetin na?

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
pocohantas:

None. If he hammers in yahoo yahoo or robbery, they will celebrate him.
Johnholmes:
In his mind, "she'll just become a LovePeddler"

That's the secret fear of every father for his daughter.

More like the daughter would meet someone like him
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I didn’t know we still have cave men like this
well i don't belame him thou, if i were him i will do the same.many girls this days are just hoes,they are good for nothing
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Viicfuntop(f): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saviour22:
well i don't belame him thou, if i were him i will do the same.many girls this days are just hoes,they are good for nothing

And you had to quote me to say your rubbish

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Viicfuntop:

And you had to quote me to say your rubbish
am sorry did i hurt ur feelings tongue why are u pissed off, I see nothing wrong in my comment

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by Viicfuntop(f): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saviour22:
am sorry did i hurt ur feelings tongue why are u pissed off, I see nothing wrong in my comment

Actually, you didn’t. I did think it was a mistake but now I know. Your opinion

1 Like

Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by AstroG: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
You see,
To have A Male Child as First Born is the best tin,but I don't knw why Men Disregard Female Child as First Born wen Born..
Though am not praying to have Female as First Born,Even given One,I would gladly receive the package...
If you look at the happenings in some families, u will notice that its mainly the "ADA" that takes care of her parents wen they eventually begin to grow old...

FOR THAT X AND Y CHROMOSOME,
THAT TIN IS RUBBISH..
Re: See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl by jeff1607(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mandrake007:
it's not that deep,I'd definitely accept whatever gender but I'd rather have a boy first I guess I speak for every man out there.

nope, 5 girls 2 boys shikenna!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex. Someone Should Assist Me / Pure Water Is Now #20 Naira.. (pictures) / Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.