Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England (4327 Views)

Man's Reaction On Seeing A Lady Twerking In A Restaurant (Photos) / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / See Man’s Reaction During Gender Reveal That His Baby Is A Girl (2) (3) (4)

Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:08pm On May 22, 2019
Here is a man's reaction after seeing his Nigerian Girlfriend in his house in England.

The lady flew all the way from Nigeria just to play a prank on him.

According to the video making rounds, the man's heart almost jumped out of his chest on seeing the girlfriend.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/mans-reaction-after-his-nigerian-girlfriend-paid-him-a-surprise-visit-in-england/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:08pm On May 22, 2019

Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Crimecity: 4:38pm On May 22, 2019
Lol.. My guy almost faint grin
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by czarina(f): 4:39pm On May 22, 2019
Awwwn.... This reminds me of when we went to England to give our clients professional Deep tissue massage service.

They couldn't believe we kept our words. They paid for the flight fare though but never expected us.

Dear Nairalanders in the abroad, we can surprise you as well.
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2019
He can only experience this because she ain't a broke/stingy girl. Imagine surprise visit across countries? The girl try abeg.

I can't pull this off, my guy would always give me transport fare or he books UBER. The only time I paid him a surprise visit was when I heard he was with another girl. I rushed down from Iyana-Ipaja to Ikotun with my own money.

Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by iTearHerToto: 4:47pm On May 22, 2019
Zoogerians filmed some low-grade trash and it was flunged straight to a poobasket Nairaland cry

And clueless clods fell for this

Pukesangry

Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:
He can only experience this because she ain't a broke/stingy girl. Imagine surprise visit across countries? The girl try abeg.

I can't pull this off, my guy would always give me transport fare or he books UBER. The only time I paid him a surprise visit was when I heard he was with another girl. I rushed down from Iyana-Ipaja to Ikotun with my own money.
It’s Good you acknowledged the TRUTH.

It’s really GOOD and SWEET to date a LADY that has got something doing.

AS a MAN, It’s far better to be INSULTED by a Lady who is Gainfully Employed or Self- Employed who manages her time appropriately than to be insulted by an UNREPENTANT LEECH who requests for incentives like, shopping sprees, pre and post birthday, fathers burial gifts, mother’s ailment gifts, liquidating parties.
Just imagine coming home after a hard day’s JOB only to be insulted by a TV REMOTE OPERATOR I.T. STUDENT, u domiciled in your apartment cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

It’s ridiculously Appalling..!!!

Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Preshy561(f): 7:46pm On May 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Poco poco cheesy
Next time, call me, I can be your soldier. grin
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Poco poco cheesy
Next time, call me, I can be your soldier. grin

You will help me fight the other girl? grin

My annoyance wasn't that he cheated o, it was the money I spent on transport. Wouldn't have hurt so much if it was his money naw.
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by rawpadgin(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2019
I won't accept this shiit! What if i was with someone else base on green card marra
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2019
czarina:
Awwwn.... This reminds me of when we went to England to give our clients professional Deep tissue massage service.

They couldn't believe we kept our words. They paid for the flight fare though but never expected us.

Dear Nairalanders in the abroad, we can surprise you as well.
happy ending dey
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Preshy561(f): 7:59pm On May 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You will help me fight the other girl? grin

My annoyance wasn't that he cheated o, it was the money I spent on transport. Wouldn't have hurt so much if it was his money naw.
Heheh naso e deh bi.

You can trust me on that. grin
I just deh vex on your behalf, but it's well my sister.
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by czarina(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2019
ednut1:
happy ending dey
Ours is even better than happy ending. You'll be happy at the end smiley
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

poco poco
poco aye
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Gossipninja: 10:57pm On May 22, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by clive2u(m): 1:56am On May 23, 2019
So abroad that we hav been dreaming to go cos it was jst a dream is wat she went to just to do man May fool? U can imagine this. Meanwhile our broke girlfrnd cnt pay jst 100bucks to visit us unless u send her 5k three times
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Michelle55: 7:07am On May 23, 2019
This is crazy,the girl get mind though.

Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Nobody: 7:14am On May 23, 2019
That feeling of relief that you weren't caught.
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by flourishing247: 7:28am On May 23, 2019
That's how my friend surprised herself. She was kept outside for hours. It was a total mess.

Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Nobody: 7:29am On May 23, 2019

See screaming
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by ImaIma1(f): 8:45am On May 23, 2019
I don't think they are talking about all those girls that all spend their life on Snapchat looking for men to attach to...or all the ones posing as make up artists.

There are actually women that earn good money...that work in banks, oil companies, multinationals, etc. Not every lady in Nigeria is a leech.
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by Nobody: 8:11am On May 27, 2019
Slick shot :-)
Re: Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England by jbblues24(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2019
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.

Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding Shares Love Story / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) / REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men.