Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (23341 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by steveDpro: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kilokeys(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Realslimshady:

you hvae said all what i wanted to say , this is one of the reasons why we are suffering today in nigeria, we are being blinded by sentiments and tribalism. Leadership , trustworthiness and accountability isn't by tribe , religion or region.

Exactly.. i can imagine a handful of Hausa men regretting voting BUhari cos of his northern heritage. and i am sure a handful would vote a TIV man if he can make their lives better. a crass number wll still vote by tribe and thats the saddest truth.

But it will not always remain this way.. maybe after some 16 yrs more of tribalism, we will see the light..

i just asked a critic of this logic where the united state president is from?.. nobody cares. they voted him anyway.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
The apostle isn't far from the truth. But the problem is that many Nigerians have bad mind. Many are selfish hence they think of themselves. These persons are spread across various tribes and religion

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:
imagine.. these men are the problem of the country

I am an IBO man.. but I don't give two hoots where the president should come from
be it efik or nupe.

all we want is someone with a vision that can lead us out of this quagmire

and all Nigerians should reason the same way.

as if breaking landmass into countries aint enough. i belive in global citizenry, if i cant have that, ill fight for nationality

There is no RACE older than being HUMAN. and we have bad humans and good humans.. vote for the latter.
You are being too defensive. Are you sure you are igbo? Please don't pride yourself as one.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by yztak: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Do you know y Igbos are hated this much?
N--ever
A--llow
I-- gbos
R--ule
A--gain.
Dats how much.. It's taught in d north nd west.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by WilliamsNedd: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Really?

Make 5k daily directly to your bank account just by using your facebook account for ads sharing. Follow the link on my signature.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by theDEVILisHERE: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mr Frauadster aka man of God
Igbo's need and want BIAFRA
Not the disease called Nigeria

Biafra is here to bury the disease called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kilokeys(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
pharmzy:

You are being too defensive. Are you sure you are Igbo? Please don't pride yourself as one.

Ezediuno Emmanuel. GO figure.
Don't paint the IBO guys as all tribalistic as you are. Some of us are actually pro-national.

with this ur logic... should a sensible candidate come from another tribe against buhari. u will vote our brother, sharing ur vote and let buhari remain in power.. cos u are too blind to see the power of coming together for a just action against impunity.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
I usually don't like commenting on religious issues.....

.....but some pastors are just using the political situation in Nigeria to increase the size of their wallet/congregation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by godox2(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Igbos dont need presidency, after 2019 general election Hausa man will enter, they will start crying marginalisation, nawaooooo, set of lazy Political calculators.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by eazydon(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
OK. We've heard

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sulasa07(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lazy pastor,Yoruba people just watching everything in 10G mode,when did Jonathan leave that position, after Buhari,Nigeria needs A Yoruba President. Am sure the IPOBites won't love what I just said,but what can do rather that cry ur ass.
If u like,come beat me for my house.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Prettysophy: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
AN IGBO MAN BECOMING NIGERIAN PRESIDENT SHOULD BE AFTER BUHARI 8 YEARS IN THE OFFICE. LET @Mbuhari @Profosinbajo FINISH THE GOOD WORK THEY STARTED.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sulasa07(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle( Prof) Johnson Suleman has advocated for an Igbo  President come 2019 who will  steer things around for Nigeria. He stated this during the church service yesterday.

Below is the report from the official Facebook account of the church

"An IGBO President may just be Our solution to Jobs Creation and Economic Rejuvenation" Apostle Suleman

The Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Int'l, Apostle Johnson Suleman has proposed that Nigerians should vote for an IGBO President in the forth coming General Elections in 2019.

Making his case during his Sermon on Sunday at his Auchi Headquarter Church, the fiery Apostle said "An IGBO President may just be the solutions to the problems of Jobs Creation & Economic Rejuvenation".

He added that with the enormous vast prowess of the People of Eastern Nigeria they can turn very little to surplus. He also further stated that the IGBOs are the largest employers in the country with almost every IGBO man owning a business that is thriving.

He however posed an impending obstacle to the fulfilment of this dream. Hear him out;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8UHieV14o

https://diasporareporters.com/2019-nigeria-need-now-igbo-president-apostle-johnson-suleman/

Lazy pastor,Yoruba people just watching everything in 10G mode,when did Jonathan leave that position, after Buhari,Nigeria needs A Yoruba President. Am sure the IPOBites won't love what I just said,but what can do rather that cry ur ass.
If u like,come beat me for my house.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Bede2u(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

I am an IBO man.. but I don't give two hoots where the president should come from
be it efik or nupe.

as if breaking landmass into countries aint enough. i belive in global citizenry, if i cant have that, ill fight for nationality

There is no RACE older than being HUMAN. and we have bad humans and good humans.. vote for the latter.
mumu....you are INDEED an IBO man. Am sure u are no Igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
No to stupid presidency
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by visionex: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas will be angry out of envy hearing this...they will rather suffer, even die than for an Igbo man to save them. Wicked things!
I am an IBO I don't think its necessary to always do dis e fighting things

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by eebraa(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nobody stopped them from contesting

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigeria's main concern should be shattering the establishment not all this archaic rotation

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by gr8tone: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
I wonder how much he paid Stephanie Otobo to come and confess in his Church?

Fake man of God
All those of you hunting for likes on nairaland, we easily identify you by your comments. You see yourself? Passing judgment on somebody as if you were there, fanning him while committing the act. Do you have the moral right to judge this man?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by BrownRoofRep: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

be it efik or nupe.

Taa gbafue!
Afonja slave claiming "IBO".

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by LZAA: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
immhotep:
Especially the ones that remain pissed about no-mans-land grin grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by BrownRoofRep: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
visionex:

I am an IBO I don't think its necessary to always do dis e fighting things
Lol. Typical Afonja.
Can't even write Igbo well.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kenlash1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Instead of this man to clamor for gud leadership he is here whipping up tribal sentiments. The pulpit is in trouble
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Dpharisee: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

be it efik or nupe.

Ibugi nwa afor Igbo. we dont spell our tribe as IBO it is an insult from the Afonjas
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Sagay212: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
He talking trash. Let the igbo governors create jobs in their various states and make them look like Dubai before talking craps about them being the solution to the problems of the country. Nonsense
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Dpharisee: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
solochris:
our greed as igbos wont even allow us to win
Igbos are not greedy, they dont own the oil blocks, they work whatever they have in Nigeria. They dont go attacking people to take over their lands for grazing etc

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sulakishop(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
He should stop taking kwale weed..
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SirBunky85(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
diasporaman:
Naso
even we,the igbos wont vote for an igbo contestant.lets stop deceiving ourselves in the east cuz we will be the first to bring down an igbo brother.if ouk declares today,u will see how we,the igbos will dig up all his past just to discredit his person

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kingthreat(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
We dont need Biafrans as presidents. Biafrans are to be ruled grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by BluntBoy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
kennosklint:
I’m not an Igbo man but I think this pastor is making sense.

What sense? How many jobs have they created in their five states or have their five states achieved low unemployment rate?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SirBunky85(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas will be angry out of envy hearing this...they will rather suffer, even die than for an Igbo man to save them. Wicked things!
guy just chill.will u vote okoroocha or orji kalu if dey declare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Ikpea Resigns As Edo Commissioner For Minerals, Oil And Gas / South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat / "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.